Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:46 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:26 PM

Old February 12th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Rainingflower stood there and finally got bored. "I think I'm going to go hunting" she said.
Blazingflame nodded at the she-cat. "Be careful," he meowed, watching her pad out of camp.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:06 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blazingflame nodded at the she-cat. "Be careful," he meowed, watching her pad out of camp.
Ok" Rainingflower said. She walked out of camp and found a good hunting place. Few minutes later she had caught a bunch of prey. She ran and carried it to camp. When she got into camp she put it in the fresh kill pile.
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:09 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

He opened his mouth to respond, but the sudden sensation of Maplestar's tongue rasping over his ears cut him off. He sat down with a small purr of content. "Even if I wanted to go back, I couldn't," he said. "Sometimes I sat at the edge of the trees and watched the house. I looked for them, maybe hoping they would see me and come running, to stroke me and give me treats... but there was a new car in the driveway, and instead of housefolk kits there was a dog, and the faces I saw were different." He felt his voice begin to waver and he clamped his jaws shut, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Since birth, yes," he managed to choke out. "I can't even remember why I left in the first place..." He then opened his eyes and glanced up at Maplestar, suddenly aware that he'd told her the very thing he'd worked to keep secret in order to gain the trust of the Clan.
Maplestar blinked warmly, "That's awful," she meowed, "I understand you must think that I'd be upset because of 'disloyalty' to your clan, yes? That's not a problem. It's ok. You're here in CloudClan now, and you have a duty to your clan that very few of the others have to carry. We trust you, Seafire. I understand you must be hurting, but there is a time to move on," she stepped forward and placed her chin on his shoulder, "Now is that time. And all of CloudClan is willing to walk beside you, as I will."

~~~~~ @Silvershadow

Smokefur dipped her head, "Catmint it is," she turned to her clanmate, "Lead the way."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; February 13th, 2019 at 07:09 AM.
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:11 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Ok" Rainingflower said. She walked out of camp and found a good hunting place. Few minutes later she had caught a bunch of prey. She ran and carried it to camp. When she got into camp she put it in the fresh kill pile.
"Hey, Rainingflower," a voice interjected, and a large, sort of tawny-red tom came trotting up, intelligent hazel eyes skimming the she-cat, "Nice hunting. Anything new lately?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:27 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
"Hey, Rainingflower," a voice interjected, and a large, sort of tawny-red tom came trotting up, intelligent hazel eyes skimming the she-cat, "Nice hunting. Anything new lately?"
Oh hey" Rainingflower said as she saw the tom. "Actually something big is gonna happen. I'm gonna have kits!" She said excitedly.

(Is it bad I have know clue who Rainingflower is talking to lol)

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; February 13th, 2019 at 07:28 AM.
Old February 13th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Oh hey" Rainingflower said as she saw the tom. "Actually something big is gonna happen. I'm gonna have kits!" She said excitedly.

(Is it bad I have know clue who Rainingflower is talking to lol)
(Nah, it's not bad. He'll introduce himself!)
"Good for you!" the tom's face brigthened and he purred deeply, "Who's the dad? By the way, my name's Redrunner. Sorry I didn't introduce myself before. Where are my manners?" he laughed, then sat down, "So. Who's the dad, again?"
Old February 13th, 2019, 10:01 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
(Nah, it's not bad. He'll introduce himself!)
"Good for you!" the tom's face brigthened and he purred deeply, "Who's the dad? By the way, my name's Redrunner. Sorry I didn't introduce myself before. Where are my manners?" he laughed, then sat down, "So. Who's the dad, again?"
Thanks! The dads blazingflame" Rainingflower said, purring. She was filled with excitement.
Old February 13th, 2019, 11:20 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Maplestar blinked warmly, "That's awful," she meowed, "I understand you must think that I'd be upset because of 'disloyalty' to your clan, yes? That's not a problem. It's ok. You're here in CloudClan now, and you have a duty to your clan that very few of the others have to carry. We trust you, Seafire. I understand you must be hurting, but there is a time to move on," she stepped forward and placed her chin on his shoulder, "Now is that time. And all of CloudClan is willing to walk beside you, as I will."

~~~~~ @Silvershadow

Smokefur dipped her head, "Catmint it is," she turned to her clanmate, "Lead the way."

Seafire turned his head to touch his nose to her forehead. "Thank you," he said. "You're an amazing leader, Maplestar. I don't think I'll ever be able grow into your pawprints." He stood and shook himself vigorously, and the last scraps of leaf fell from his fur. "I'm going to finish up hunting. Meet you back at camp?"

(I was lying awake last night and I came up with this insane plot where Sea-bby eventually goes mad with despair and rejection and then just- snaps and goes after Smoke and Maple)
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Blazingflame watched as his mate left the camp. 'I can't wait for the kits to arrive,' he smiled to himself. He was interrupted in his thoughts a Foxshadow spoke.

"Come on, Father-To-Be." She meowed warmly. "Help me clean the Nursery."

Quote:

~~~~~ @Silvershadow

Mudclaw padded away from Smokefur and his sister, looking for any signs of Juniper. He found a patch and began to pick some.

Flowerheart lead Smoekfur to a small clearing, her nose in the air. She found a large patch of catmint and began to pick it, her tail high in the air. "Get as much as you can," she meowed through a mouth full of the plant.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:38 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blazingflame watched as his mate left the camp. 'I can't wait for the kits to arrive,' he smiled to himself. He was interrupted in his thoughts a Foxshadow spoke.

"Come on, Father-To-Be." She meowed warmly. "Help me clean the Nursery."

Mudclaw padded away from Smokefur and his sister, looking for any signs of Juniper. He found a patch and began to pick some.

Flowerheart lead Smoekfur to a small clearing, her nose in the air. She found a large patch of catmint and began to pick it, her tail high in the air. "Get as much as you can," she meowed through a mouth full of the plant.
Rainingflower watched Blazing flame go into the nursery with Foxshadow. She was just left with Redrunner.
@MossFlower