Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:00 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

The molly screeched as her tail was caught in the coyotes jaws, she panicked as she swiped at its nose. Cherrypounce's tail was freed as the stupid animal yelped in pain. She arched her back her fur standing on end, she was a big ball of angry hissing and spitting fur,she waited there hissing and occasionally swiping at the heathen. Cherrypounce was scared to death! Then she heard the coyote yelp, had she scared it? No, it was Minnowflight who had come to the rescue! The warrior she trained with all those moons ago.

---

Minnowflight successfully scared off the big brute, he turned to face the big ball of fluff known as Cherrypounce, he raced toward the coyote's side and rammed into it. The pair fought side-by-side their attacks the same. The pair fought off the coyote moving to another after another, yes they were injured, but thanks to Cherrypounce's swiftness and Minnowflight's strength they made it. Together.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:01 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
Fallenstorm ran with the the rest of her clanmates, finding herself in the midst of battle. She had fought rats and other cats, but never coyotes... She tried her best, though, looking for someone to help. She then noticed a apprentice, fighting a coyote all on his own!
Great Starclan, what is that apprentice thinking! She thought as she rushed towards the coyote, tackling it's side and biting with all her might. It let out yelps of pain, going in circles and aiming to bite her. She fell off, but not without scratching the mutt's muzzle as it went for her. She was dizzy, but kept scratching and kicking as the beast fell atop her, biting her tail of which she used to protect her neck from a killing bite.
"Aim for the head, Pebblepaw!" She yowled as the coyote aimed to end her life.
Pebblepaw was absolutely dumbfounded as he watched Fallenstorm carelessly throw herself at the coyote. Ok, well honestly he was a bit relieved that the creature had turned it's attention off of him, but why the heck wouldn't she just come up to his side so they could fight it together?! Anxiety welled up in his throat, his stomach queasy with the threat of throwing up. Gah. He couldn't just leave her! Mouse-brain, mouse-brain, mouse-brain. Granted, as Fallenstorm called out to him, Pebblepaw rushed towards the beast while it's attention was on her. Aiming for the head was stupid, he needed to redirect it or make it run away!

Racing around it's backside - remembering all his tips and tricks from training - the apprentice started clawing up it's backside with a triumphant yowl. Well, it must have worked as the creature turned on him quickly with a whimper, nipping at Pebblepaw's muzzle. Though instead of lingering for any longer, the coyote took off yelping, leaving a stunned Pebblepaw staring at Fallenstorm.

"Are you ok?!" He breathed suddenly, forcing himself to snap back to reality, ignoring the blood that was starting to well up around his muzzle. The thing had definitely bitten him, but he was ok! He felt alright at least! Maybe that was still the adrenaline talking. With an uncharacteristic hiss at the warrior, Pebblepaw felt his chest tighten with sorrow at the thought that he could have gotten someone killed,

"Fallenstorm? Why did you do that?! You could have been killed!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 3rd, 2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:06 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw was absolutely dumbfounded as he watched Fallenstorm carelessly throw herself at the coyote. Ok, well honestly he was a bit relieved that the creature had turned it's attention off of him, but why the heck wouldn't she just come up to his side so they could fight it together?! Anxiety welled up in his throat, his stomach queasy with the threat of throwing up. Gah. He couldn't just leave her! Mouse-brain, mouse-brain, mouse-brain. Granted, as Fallenstorm called out to him, Pebblepaw rushed towards the beast while it's attention was on her. Aiming for the head was stupid, he needed to redirect it or make it run away!

Racing around it's backside - remembering all his tips and tricks from training - the apprentice started clawing up it's backside with a triumphant yowl. Well, it must have worked as the creature turned on him quickly with a whimper, nipping at Pebblepaw's muzzle. Though instead of lingering for any longer, the coyote took off yelping, leaving a stunned Pebblepaw staring at Fallenstorm.

"Are you ok?!" He breathed suddenly, forcing himself to snap back to reality, ignoring the blood that was starting to well up around his muzzle. The thing had definitely bitten him, but he was ok! He felt alright at least! Maybe that was still the adrenaline talking. With an uncharacteristic hiss at the warrior, Pebblepaw felt his chest tighten with sorrow at the thought that he could have gotten someone killed,

"Fallenstorm? Why did you do that?! You could have gotten killed!"
"Well, I couldn't just leave you there! You would've made a great snack for that coyote! Besides, I'm not badly injured, it was only my... Oh." She looked at herself and realized that the coyote grazed her more than once with it's teeth, and her tail was a mangled mess.
"You know, you did good, but we probably shouldn't let that coyote live another day." She meowed to Pebblepaw, her claws unsheathed.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The tabby tom's eyes fell upon the sandy body of Fennelnose then, to a coyote creeping closer to the warrior's body. He sprang down from the small mound he was on and slammed into the wounded coyote's side, toppling it onto a rock, dazing it. Owlflight took his chance and punctured the coyote's throat. This was the second coyote he had killed this way and he was getting tired. After he had made sure the dog was dead he turned his attention to Fennelnose. "Fennelnose?" The older warrior's eyes looked clouded. The tom decided to just carry the sandy warrior. He reached down and pulled Fennelnose onto his back. The older cat's limbs hanging off of him as if he were a tree branch a cat was sleeping on. He made his way through the clearing, looking for Otterstone. Just then, his eyes fell onto the three-legged she. "Otterstone!" He quickened his pace and finally reached the new medicine cat. Owlflight set Fennelnose down gently and turned away to make sure no coyotes had followed them.
@CheetahPelt @pathos
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:18 PM
What even...

@S-oft

The warrior gave the coyotes eye one more scratch for good measure before he dropped to the ground at Bumblebelly's command. Brightwhisker hissed and spat in front of the coyote, not quite close enough to reach it, but still enough to be a distraction.

"Get your fuzzy butt off it now, I can smell your blood from here!" he let the other tom know he had the chance to move. Already he shifted his body to run just as he finished talking. "Get in the tall grass so you can't be seen!" with that, he heeded the other's orders and started for a place to get out of sight.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
"Well, I couldn't just leave you there! You would've made a great snack for that coyote! Besides, I'm not badly injured, it was only my... Oh." She looked at herself and realized that the coyote grazed her more than once with it's teeth, and her tail was a mangled mess.
"You know, you did good, but we probably shouldn't let that coyote live another day." She meowed to Pebblepaw, her claws unsheathed.
"I," Pebblepaw gave a disheartened sigh, "I know and I appreciate that, but..." The apprentice looked down at his paws, blocking out the rest of chaos around them, "I don't think you used the right tactic..." Whatever, it didn't matter. He was still alive... Fallenstorm was still alive... Ugh. The praise that was given made him feel good... but, it just felt wrong. What she did felt wrong.

"Wait.. what?" Pebblepaw stared in disbelief as she mentioned them chasing it down, "No! It's already gone and you're injured! It'll just kill you, it almost did!" He shook his head. "Nuh-uh, I'm staying here to help everyone else." With a sniff of his nose, the apprentice raced away from Fallenstorm to try and help another clan-mate in need.

( @Wolfie , You mentioned you wanted to rp with Pebble! He's running arounf again if you would like to do a quick one.)

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:34 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly lost his footing at the distraction of the others meows. He fell to the floor with a rather loud thump, not landing on his paws at all. The world was spinning around him, dizziness turning his stomach into jello. He could see the coyotes pelt was a crimson red but it wasn't the dogs blood at all.

The sounds around Bumblebelly were briefly drowned out as his ears rang. he could see Brightwhisker shouting, moving back, but what was he saying? Either way, laying in the clearing as cats and coyotes battled wasn't wise. He staggered to his paws catching the last words; Tall grass. Bumblebelly nodded and stumbled forward, luckily enough his thick pelt was soaking more and more of his blood, mo trail left behind but the scent would still linger. Now... where was the tall grass? He gave Brightwhisker a disoriented glance.

@Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Inspired

And he's gone... She thought as she looked around. She realized that apprentice was right, and she felt all the fighting spirit leave and anxiety come back. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't. So, she decided that perhaps it was best to try and fight on her own accord. She ran into some tall grass, hoping to Starclan the fight would be over soon.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:41 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"I," Pebblepaw gave a disheartened sigh, "I know and I appreciate that, but..." The apprentice looked down at his paws, blocking out the rest of chaos around them, "I don't think you used the right tactic..." Whatever, it didn't matter. He was still alive... Fallenstorm was still alive... Ugh. The praise that was given made him feel good... but, it just felt wrong. What she did felt wrong.

"Wait.. what?" Pebblepaw stared in disbelief as she mentioned them chasing it down, "No! It's already gone and you're injured! It'll just kill you, it almost did!" He shook his head. "Nuh-uh, I'm staying here to help everyone else." With a sniff of his nose, the apprentice raced away from Fallenstorm to try and help another clan-mate in need.

( @Wolfie , You mentioned you wanted to rp with Pebble! He's running arounf again if you would like to do a quick one.)
The pair lasted awhile, until Cherrypounce lost her footing and slipped the big heathen turned its attention from Minnowflight to her, the molly panicked as it towered over her and Minnowflight had disappeared from sight. The molly swiped at the coyote but missed, scared she yowled for help her baby blue eyes no longer blazing with fury but fear.

---

Minnowflight watched the molly slip, time slowed down as he watched the coyote tower over her, his paws stayed stuck to the ground until another growl came from behind as another coyote came toward the tom. Minnowflight ran off the animal following him, then once he was far from Cherrypounce he fought the coyote. {Minnow has left the CherryxPebble situation}

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:46 PM
What even...

@CheetahPelt
@S-oft
Brightwhisker cringed at Bumblebelly falling to the ground. The smell of blood was mixing with the other smells of battle, more of his clan was in pain; there was anger, furry, fear. The warrior watched his companion stumble and that was enough to free him from his cover to bound over to the larger tom and get in close, pressing his side against his.

"Come on you, lean on me, I'll get you some place safe for saving my pelt." he talked over the sounds of the battle, yowls, hisses, yelps from the beastly mutts. Brightwhisker kept his eyes trained for any cats that had been smart enough to bring herbs to a dog fight. He pointedly ignored the blood of the larger cat smearing on him as he helped to lead his new, disoriented friend to some cover.

Thats when his searching eyes caught site of Otterstone. The tom let out the loudest yowl he's ever let out to catch the other's attention.

"Otterstone! Bumblebelly needs help!" he called out.