Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2020, 04:58 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: August Gathering

-- @Moon Lily --
[lets keep ehm short ok? i dont have the brain capacity for long replies pfft]

Stagpaw waddled in behind the majority of Windclan. The apprentice was getting better and better at balancing and walking and running. He could now run down the entire slope without falling and tripping and he took that as a massive achievement. Of course as a Windclan cat he was supposed to run perfectly and faster than most but.. what if he didn't want to? It was a choice okay?! He could run fast if he wanted to but hey... he decided running wasn't the thing he liked so he wasn't good at it. Well all of it was a total lie, but well, it was what he told himself in order to stay optimistic because Twig kept telling him that walloping did no good. So instead, he was lying to himself! At least he wasn't lying to Twiglight so that was like, all within the boundaries of their agreement. She'd said nothing about not lying to himself only not lying to her... so he'd done it. HE'D DONE IT! Not looking where he was walking though, the apprentice found himself tripping over something, probably a foot and he went tumbling, "wooooh," he couldn't help but squeak. Did gatherings always make it this fun? OH WAIT! He had to go gather shells before it was too late... but maybe he could get this cat to gather shells with him? Hopefully!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 3rd, 2020, 06:15 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Rainquail @NIGHTOWL @Dust @Dipper @elysian ]

Irisflame dragged her heavy bones over to the same empty corner. That one that had provided her antisocial soul sanctuary for the many gatherings she'd been forced to attend. Honestly, what were the point of these? To torture the cats that wanted so badly to throw logs at everyone around them? A heavy sigh vibrating down her spine, she turned a lazy pair of eyes towards the leaders and deputies, looking relatively content mingling with one another. Spotting a familiar somebody, she felt a confused smile upon her face as she found Grump...on the deputy's end of things. What in Starclan was he doing there, with the rest of them? Surely that much change couldn't have occured in a single moon. Or maybe it had- things seemed to be changing daily at the moment.
"Well wouldn't you look at that, 'ey Spee-" She began, her maw quirked upwards in a bemused smile. The curve quickly faltered as she remembered that there was no slivery figure beside her. No eyeroll at the ready. Not even a sarcastic snipe. Frowning bitterly, she allowed her brow to gather in frustration. The clans would know, at the end of the night, that Echopaw was no longer in the clans. That she had been taken. Her blue-grey pelt bristled in anger as she cursed up at the stars. So much change- too much change had come about unexpectedly in the last few moons. So much loss, and love, and hate, all chucked in their faces.

[ @Arie -is that Buck I see with the maggot father? squints]

Irisflame was jolted out of her world of calm as a small foot managed to catch itself on her unsuspecting paw. Flinching backwards in surprise, she emitted a small yelp as she withdrew her limb from reach. Which moron was stupid enough to trip over a medicine cat- who was on the other side of the hollow from all of the warriors? The scent wafted past her nose as a cream and orange body fell, and her dark gaze narrowed in disappointment. Apprentice. I should have anticipated it. Little scum-bags. Couldn't the world tell she was having a hard enough time already?! She didn't need some wishy-washy apprentice to annoy the will to live out of her. As the young tom steadied himself, she managed to pick him out as a Windclanner. Perhaps he knew Grump- then she could rant about the old fart behind his back. She missed teasing him. Glaring down at the figure before her, she bristled lightly, her fur shivering with disgust. The 'paw seemed unfazed by the remarkably lucky fall- another sign he was on of those irritating blabbermouths. Let's get this over with, before I kill myself because of this Starclan-forsaken gathering.
"Oi! Trippy- watch where you're falling. The ground doesn't need any hugs from you, and I don't need any nonsense."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:01 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

A black tabby allowed a smile onto his face as he padded towards the Seastones the scent of salty water and a combination of all four clans hit him, resulting in a relaxed purr. At the clans would be here today. That was a good thing, was it not? Fallenheart glanced around for a bit, searching for someone to start up a conversation with. No point of coming to a Gathering if one didn't wish to socialize, after all. [Open, ShC]

Frostpaw scanned the sands grumpily, looking for nothing in particular. There were a lot of cats. He didn't like that about Gatherings, too many felines in one place. What if the truce was broken? It would be a massacre. The large white tom remained standing, ignoring the chatty cats around him. [CLOSED]

A golden tom dashes across the sand, allowing his excellent tracking skills to activate. There weren't that many cats here yet, despite all four clans having already arrived. "Frosty!" Lionpaw yelled in excitement as he barreled into the large white tom. Frostpaw huffed as he took a step back. "You're alive?" he meowed bluntly, although relief shone in his eyes. Cursed fire. "Yeah!" Lionpaw responded. "Guardians, I have so many things to tell you about-" He was cut off by Frostpaw. "Later. Go find some other cat to bother." Lionpaw pouted, then grinned. "Fine. See you later, Frosty!"

The golden tom held his head high as he disappeared back into the crowd, looking for an apprentice to speak with. Any apprentice, although he would obviously prefer someone not in his clan. "Hi, I'm Lionpaw. How are you?" he would greet the cat first. Hopefully it was someone who didn't mind conversation. [CLOSED]
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; August 3rd, 2020 at 07:07 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:07 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Moon Lily --
[ yes it is Buck with maggot father. Buck will insult him to his face cause Buck doesn't abuse babies]

At the cat's words Stagpaw turned around and looked up at her with his wide eyes. She was grey! and a pretty grey! A more pretty grey than Twiglight that was for sure. But he wouldn't say that outloud, because he knew if he did... rocks would be flying from the sky and hitting him in the face but well if he was asked... Twiglight said he couldn't lie so maybe it was better to just take the rock to the face? Nah. No rocks to the face for Stagpaw. "My name is not Trippy! Nor Oi! Its Stagpaw!" And who was she to deny him from hugging the ground? If he wanted to hug the ground he would hug the ground! But what did she mean nonsense? He wasn't any nonsense! He was just... crippled! and proud of it! Holding up his deformed paw he waved it in her face. "I'm Stagpaw! And you are? Wait... do you wanna come with me to gather shells? I need to find one for Old.. and Twiglight... Mushy too! and that new Quailwerp! And it needs to be very very pretty shells. Twiglight will throw them after me if they're not pretty."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:27 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Rainquail @NIGHTOWL @Dust @Dipper @Moon Lily

To say Snailswirl was nervous was... actually, incorrect. Their paws were fizzling with excitement. They would sit up front with Coldamber and get to meet the rest of the medicine cats formally. Their partner didn't seem to be looking forward to it as much as Snail was, though, and they were more than happy to provide even a small comfort to her. Coyotesnarl seemed much more energetic and... happy than usual. It was almost strange. Switching positions sure had done wonders for him.

And... they were here.

Coyote certainly made himself comfortable, and Snailswirl had to stifle a chuckle. The medicine cats sat... up here? Ookay. It seemed ShadowClan's medicine cat was already here. They did not remember their name, though. Taking the lead, the tabby dipped their head. "Hi there! I'm Snailswirl." Dial it back, dial it back. "Uh, we're the WindClan medicine cats. Coyote there got a promotion and picked us to fill his den." They smiled a small smile, sitting down and waiting for the others, they guessed.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:31 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

------------Redspot----------------

*Redspot sat down,his black white and red fur clashed with the pale yellow color of the sand.he looked up at the leaders,He wondered where Riverwhisker was so he looked around.He song a song to himself Quietly* You will rage like a fire only water can quench you.

{OPEN}
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:31 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

----Buckbranch----
[ OPEN! ]

The tortoiseshell slipped in behind the rest of ThunderClan and seated himself as close to the leaders as he could get. Occasionally a cough would escape him, even though he fought to cover it up as best he could. Apparently the smoke was still getting to him. He huffed a sigh through his nose and ducked his head, sort of hoping that no one would notice.
-Creekdash-

Creekdash padded into the gathering like everyone else of his clan. He would of course stay silent from what Coyotesnarl had told him and others to do later. No one would know of course. Gatherings were supposed to be to just talk, not share clan sercrets.
While looking around, he noticed Buckbranch. He had met the ThunderClan tom when he and the WindClan group had gone to bring prey while they were all staying at Cattail pond. Padding over, he gave the tom a small smile. Hopefully to seem friendly, "May I sit here?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:34 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(THESE ROLEPLAYS ARE OPEN TO ANYONE!!!)

Ashfeather looked around at all of the cats, recounting the two times that she had been to a Gathering before. A shiver ran down her spine as images of Blackpaw and Maplepaw came to her mind. What had happened had not been okay, but this was a time of peace, a truce. Looking around, the scents and sights overwhelmed her. With her heart fluttering in her chest, she sat down and studied the rest of what was going on.

Rosebriar strolled elegantly into the Gathering, her head and tail raised with something like pride. Of course, she was a warrior now, elegant and unafraid. The other cats could revel in her beauty, but they could talk to her first. After all, they were all from other Clans. She departed and sat down somewhere close to the center of the Gathering, grooming her fluffy white chest fur. She'd already had a good grooming before, but why not do a bit more?

Wolffang looked around. Rosebriar had already dispersed from the group of WindClan cats and Twistedface was off sitting by herself. Grinning, he stalked over to her and watched her posture almost instantly slump when he saw her. "Oh, so you came to the Gathering, Twistedface?" he asked with a grin. She saw him look up at him. "I've been here before," she meowed, but he countered, "Yeah, and I bet that their eyes melted at all of your deformities. It's wretched, honestly. Whoever would talk to you must have bees in their brain. Enjoy being alone!" He walked away from her, feeling delighted at her upset reaction. Wow, she could be kicked around more easily than a dead flower. He settled down somewhere around the throng of cats, wondering if anybody wanted to talk.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:47 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ Open ]
-Windpaw-

This was her first gathering, and she was terrified. So much so her body began to quiver again. She padded in with the center of WindClan. Not knowing where to go, and feeling like she would be trampled by her own clanmates! Let alone all the new smells of different clans! It was all so overwhelming and scary. Why would cats want to come here if everyone was always to mean? WindClan was mean, or at least she thought it was so why wouldn't any of the other clans be the same way?
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; August 3rd, 2020 at 12:33 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 08:17 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @bmkmb --
[after talk with Shock//keeping my gathering posts short in order not to die pfft]

Having finished her talk with the interesting Windclan cat, Doepaw was now looking for a rather family scent and pattern of pawsteps. Although it was extremely hard to locate patterns and voices throughout the gathering clearing she still managed to pick up Snowflake's curt and short voice and couldn't resist letting out a snicker at the simple thought of someone bothering him that much and the thought of someone even trying to talk to the brittle apprentice. Even with her, Frostpaw rarely said anything so she highly doubted he would be talkative around the other clans but well... everyone could be proved wrong. So making her way over she sat next to him, ears flickering carefully, not bothering to announce her presence assuming him and whoever it was trying to interrogate him would've spotted her making her way over.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread