Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Fish
Today 10:37 PM
Hello!
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:36 PM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:26 PM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:10 PM

Old October 5th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Rainquail @KingJotan
[You guys can go ahead and post a starter]

@RussetShade
[You post it here]

@Isntitlovelyallalone
[You already submitted Shadow to the allegiances I believe.]

@Shock
[Please use the form I provided, and are you done with Spike?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
"Bracken." she said, standing up and shaking her fur. "May I ask yours?"

Dawnstripe continues swiping her tongue over her ruffled chest fur. The amber-eyed leader looked up at the question. "No." She growled low in her chest. "All you need to know is that I'm ShadowClan's leader. You fight like a newborn kit, but you have a tenacity that I can work with."

ShadowClan had too much old blood, too many cats blindly loyal to her mother who refused to get with the changing time. Dawnstripe needed new blood loyal to her. Bracken would be the start of it.

"From now on you'll be Brackenpaw, I'll introduce you to my at the meeting." Dawnstripe didn't give the younger cat time to interject or reject the offer, no one in their right mind would do something like that. "Come on, you can ask questions along the way."
[So we're basically done, if you'd like to continue here with questions for her, then go ahead. Otherwise, you can sign Bracken up in the allegiances.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Fox looked around the pine forest. She was near the border and seeking out whoever led Shadow clan. @Undertaker

Yet another rat who thinks they can just walk around in her territory? Dawnstripe was going to have to up the border patrols or making this solo patrolling a regular thing. The muscular feline followed the outsider for a few more paw steps, then crouched and leaped out of the shadows, aiming to bowl the cat over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Undertaker +
[Sorry for taking so long! I was waiting for my Gathering roleplay to end so I could make the timeline match up!]

Whitepaw made his way proudly through the territory, eyes narrowed as he padded through the pine forest, his paws gentle on the pine-needle laiden ground below him. He kept his instincts sharp as a loner, never knowing when he would be attacked at the slightest of moments.

Making his way around a tall tree-trunk of a former Pine-tree, he found himself catching a fresh Shadowclan scent, unlike his musted old Shadowclan scent which had slowly started to fade into that more of a wanderer or loner. He got into a calm seat, waiting to be spotted by the cat, staying in a quite obedient posture, knowing that crossing into the borders of a clan was strongly against the Warrior Code.

Bright amber eyes swept through her territory, taking in the sound of the birds, squirrels, and mice as they moved throughout the land. The amount of territory ShadowClan currently had for hunting made Dawnstripe feel better about the upcoming leafbare.

ShadowClan had plenty of places to hunt, there should be no worry about going hungry. Instead, she could put all her focus on dealing with WindClan and finding a deputy. Dawnstripe paw froze in midstep as she picked up a scent that didn't belong.

'Anothew ouwsidew? You should kill whis one.'

As tempting as a thought it was, Dawnstripe could barely pick up the faint scent of ShadowClan, it was different compared to the strong scent that lingered on the pine. Drawn off course, she began moving towards the scent, eyes honing on the cat sitting at the border.

"Whitepaw." Dawnstripe settled at the border, narrowing her eyes. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your return?" Sarcasm leaked out of her voice with each word. Missing cats, she had a strong dislike of missing cats.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 5th, 2020 at 06:05 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sorrel walked to the leader.
May I please join your clan?
Shadow Clan seems so nice.
I would do my best to serve this clan.
I would die for it. @Undertaker
Old October 5th, 2020, 06:18 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Fox looked behind her just in time. She flattened herself to the ground hoping this cat would pass over her. Fox lifted her head without thinking. If the cat landed on her maybe she headbutt them, it wouldn't do much most likely. @Undertaker
Old October 5th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Undertaker +
A young but unnerved expression was worn on the apprentice's face. He seemed to have grown a bit since he had disappeared, young muscles grew under his flame-ginger and white splotched fur. Unsheathing his a claw, he started to speak.

"Ah, it seems there's a new Deputy taking a stroll of the borders, it seems."

He meowed casually, as if he was just a new clanmate of Dawnstripe or something.

"Though, getting straight to the point, I'll explain why I left.

"I left Shadowclan due to me going through so many meaningless mentors who did nothing but boast about having an apprentice all day instead of training me and teaching me the ways of the Clan. After having around 4 mentors, I quit that day. Just straight up left. I went to train myself on my own accord. I left to the Outskirks and trained so I would have at least some type of use in the clan before now, when I would try and rejoin with at least some type of hunting experience."

He meowed, using his claw to slice a leaf in half at "meaningless", and then again on "Just straight up left."

Character Site is in the works.
Old October 5th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rainquail @KingJotan

@RussetShade
[You post it here]

@Isntitlovelyallalone

@Shock

Dawnstripe continues swiping her tongue over her ruffled chest fur. The amber-eyed leader looked up at the question. "No." She growled low in her chest. "All you need to know is that I'm ShadowClan's leader. You fight like a newborn kit, but you have a tenacity that I can work with."

ShadowClan had too much old blood, too many cats blindly loyal to her mother who refused to get with the changing time. Dawnstripe needed new blood loyal to her. Bracken would be the start of it.

"From now on you'll be Brackenpaw, I'll introduce you to my at the meeting." Dawnstripe didn't give the younger cat time to interject or reject the offer, no one in their right mind would do something like that. "Come on, you can ask questions along the way."
[So we're basically done, if you'd like to continue here with questions for her, then go ahead. Otherwise, you can sign Bracken up in the allegiances.]

Yet another rat who thinks they can just walk around in her territory? Dawnstripe was going to have to up the border patrols or making this solo patrolling a regular thing. The muscular feline followed the outsider for a few more paw steps, then crouched and leaped out of the shadows, aiming to bowl the cat over.

Bright amber eyes swept through her territory, taking in the sound of the birds, squirrels, and mice as they moved throughout the land. The amount of territory ShadowClan currently had for hunting made Dawnstripe feel better about the upcoming leafbare.

ShadowClan had plenty of places to hunt, there should be no worry about going hungry. Instead, she could put all her focus on dealing with WindClan and finding a deputy. Dawnstripe paw froze in midstep as she picked up a scent that didn't belong.

As tempting as a thought it was, Dawnstripe could barely pick up the faint scent of ShadowClan, it was different compared to the strong scent that lingered on the pine. Drawn off course, she began moving towards the scent, eyes honing on the cat sitting at the border.

"Whitepaw." Dawnstripe settled at the border, narrowing her eyes. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your return?" Sarcasm leaked out of her voice with each word. Missing cats, she had a strong dislike of missing cats.
No...
Old October 6th, 2020, 01:40 AM

@Undertaker thankyou but van I ask Some questions please?
What is my new name? Do I have a mentor?
Thanks once more!
Old October 6th, 2020, 01:32 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rainquail @KingJotan

@RussetShade
[You post it here]

@Isntitlovelyallalone

@Shock

l Bracken l
She nodded. "alright." she had no questions, so she just followed

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old October 6th, 2020, 08:59 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Ivy worked her way home. Why did I leave? Why? She asked herself over and over as she walked. She had once been Ivykit. @Undertaker
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable

Name:Feather
Rank Request:kit
Reason for Joining:she feels unsafe along the other rouges so she is trying clan life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mention me: @Undertaker

Last edited by Feather-kit; October 9th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:42 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Name: Ivystar.
Rank request: Warrior or med wanted med app but warrior so Ivyleaf?
Reason for joining: Wants to be in a real clan...

Other: She does not have 9 lives the mountain clans (My clans) don't use the nine lives.

Mention me: @Undertaker