Today 04:57 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:30 AM

Old October 16th, 2020, 05:45 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Scratch's and Rip's territory(Enter and be attacked)[Unless you're invited]

[ @gs29513 ]

Blazing listened to the tom. "Thank you" she muttered. Turning to rip, she nodded. Moss. Nest. Okay. A glance at the tree stump proved that she had heard claws tearing at the decaying stump and she made a slight signal towards it before tapping gently on the wood. "You okay in there? Need some food? Water? I'm happy to help keep you alive" she whispered, her voice quiet and could only be heard by the tom inside. The ugly tom before ... his sweetness was off. The rouge new that he had been hiding something ... She sat there, waiting for a reply. While she waited, she dwelled on her thoughts. The older male from before ... he was too willing to let her stay and it put her on edge.
Old October 16th, 2020, 09:25 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Scratch's and Rip's territory(Enter and be attacked)[Unless you're invited]

With a nod to Blazing, Rip had headed off into the woods. She needed a little time to think, and hunting wouldn't be a bad idea. She trusted her friend not to do anything stupid, or get herself murdered.
---------------
Cringing back as pawsteps came closer, as they hit the wood, Coal could barely respond to Blazing. N...n...o. Y....e.....s...s. Y....e...ss. When he wasn't immediately attacked however, he became a bit less suspicious. But he was still suspicious. Rip had charmed him too, when he was a kittypet, just starting to explore, and look where it had gotten him! She had betrayed him! or at least he thought so. He didn't know that her father had seen them one night, and that was why he'd come. He didn't know that she couldn't fight back. @Lynxpaw
Old October 16th, 2020, 09:13 PM
GONE

[ @gs29513 ]

Rip had gone and the tom was out of ear shot. "I'll help you get out ... but don't try to escape yet. Play it cool, okay? Now, how long has it been since you last ate and drank water? ... I won't let any cat die under my watch" Blazing whispered, voice full of concern. She knew what it was like to be not cared about. To be ignored. She used to be a horrible cat but she had changed. She hated the thought of others suffering. She quietly waited for an answer, fear radiating off her in waves. She didn't know this cat, and she couldn't tell if they were a threat but ... she would help them.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; October 16th, 2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 08:34 PM
You're stuck with me

She sounded nice. But they all did. All the devil she's who had ensnared the tom's mind, forced him to do what he wouldn't normally do, made him lose himself. But this one sounded more.....concerned, less sweet. But still! He shouldn't trust her, not fully. A moment passed before he realized he should respond. His claws and paws twitching nervously, he mewed, a bit more confidently I.....drink all the time. Its.......very gooshy......under here. Eating was a different matter though. How many days had it been? He didn't really keep count. He just tried to......sleep and ignore the rumblings from his shrunken belly, tucked tight to his ribs. I last ate maybe..........two days ago he guessed, though it felt like.......longer? not as long? He wasn't sure really. @Lynxpaw
Old October 17th, 2020, 11:27 PM
GONE

[ @gs29513 ]

The ginger molly paused to listen to the tom. Two days ... "I'll go get you a fat bird to eat. Just ... lay low and I'll help you escape. I promise. And I'll help Rip escape from her father. If I fail, then hopefully I'll die and go to StarClan" she whispered again. Blazing turned and headed into the trees, immediately scenting a pigeon. She stalked through the shadows of the trees, green eyes soon catching sight of the fat creature. There was a hesitant pause before ginger fur leaped, claws outstretched, pinning down the slow moving prey. One more instant and the satisfying crack of bones breaking made the molly stand up, staring at the bird. After muttering thanks to the cats in the stars, she picked up the prey and quickly headed back to the tree stump, stalking silently towards the prisoner.
Old October 18th, 2020, 06:35 AM
You're stuck with me

He was becoming less suspicious, but........he wasn't fully there yet. Th..hank you. he whispered, listening intently as she stalked the pigeon, words whirling through his brain. She'd help him and Rip escape.......but would she? Did Rip even want to leave? She seemed pretty loyal to her father. In fact, meeting him was the first rebellious thing he knew her to have done. When he heard Blazing returning, he scootched forward a bit, trying not to sound hungry, when in truth, his stomach was growling as he scented the prey. @Lynxpaw
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:29 AM
GONE

[ @gs29513 ]

Blazing

The bright ginger tabby hadn't heard the tom's thanks, or his stomach growling in hunger. Blazing found a hole in the stump small enough to shove prey through and she dropped the fat pigeon into the hollow stump. "How did ... he get you into ... here?" the rouge asked, voicing her thoughts.

[ Sorry for the late reply. Been quite busy with school and I'm finally going back now so I haven't had the chance to reply. Sorry! ]
Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:12 AM
You're stuck with me

(It's fine! I've got IRL stuff too!)
His mouth dribbling, Coal was moments away from sinking his fangs into the pigeon, when Blazing asked him the question. As much as he wanted to eat right away, he didn't want to be rude to the cat helping him. Swallowing his juices, he mewed He......knocked me out, I think. At least he was pretty sure that was what had happened. How they had gotten him in, and closed it us so securely he wasn't sure, but it had happened. @Lynxpaw
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:11 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@gs29513
"Hello-o?" Qunice mew'd. "Anyone-e there-e?" She walked forward a bit.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:37 PM
You're stuck with me

The call having come from the side no one normally approached, the twolegplace side, Scratch was the closest to the call. Stalking forward, he hastily forced his fur to lie flat. This she-cat looked soft, twistable. Probably a kittypet, out for a stroll. A contrived purr leaving his throat, he mewed Yes, I'm here. What brings you here darling? crossing the border swiftly, his tail around her shoulders, he began to guide her towards his den, claws slowly unsheathing, in case there was a problem. @Star Wolf