by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM

Old February 19th, 2017, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Canis Rabidus (Dog Crazy)

(I am on mobile, and placing pictures doesn't work well for me, neither do links.)

|| Name ||
Duke
|| District ||
Crystal Hills
|| Position ||
|| Breed ||
Giant Schnauzer
|| Age ||
35 in Dog Years (About 5 Human Years)
|| Physical Description ||
Duke is a black Giant Schnauzer with a slightly longer tail than usual, and a slightly taller build due to grandmother being part German Shepherd. His ears are a little more pointed as well, and his snout is slightly longer. His fur is well groomed, and he wears a red silk collar with a golden name-tag. Duke's hair is slightly shorter than most Giant Schnauzers, and he has a well muscled build.
|| Personality ||
Duke is a little snobbish, but tries to be a little kind; he aspires to be a 'gentleman' dog, though sometimes it is a little hard. He gives off the attitude that he is entitled to everything, and sometimes he is a manipulative little jerk. However, despite all his shortcomings, he takes his job seriously as a guard dog for the Winchester Family, and gets along great with children. He does not get along at all with Fang, however.
|| Strengths ||
Duke can easily figure out who is not a familiar person just by sniffing the air; if they don't have any of the Winchester's scent on them, he goes on the defense until he is sure that they are not a well-to-do character. He is a good judge of character when it comes to humans.
|| Weaknesses ||
Sadly, Duke's talent with identifying and being a good judge of character with humans is not replicated among his peers. He has trouble figuring out if the dog next to him is a threat, or a friendly canine. Duke utterly despises Shady Willow Trails dogs, and Strays, because they are more often than not "rough, uncouth, and have no respect for those of higher authority". By that, he means the Crystal Hills dogs.
|| Other Information ||
The Winchester Family consists of a pair of parents (Cody and Jane Winchester) and two children (Fraternal Twins: Michael and Serah Winchester), of which the girl is paralyzed from the waist down from a car accident. Michael is a trouble-making kid with a heart of gold, and Serah is a slightly introverted girl with a high intelligence. Cody works as a doctor, specifically a Cardiovascular Surgeon, and Jane works as a school teacher for the 3rd Grade. Cody is 37, Jane is 36, Michael and Serah are 14.
Dog.

|| Name ||
Lizzie
|| Species ||
Squirrel
|| Age ||
5 Months
Lizzie is a young squirrel with a slender body and long, curled tail. She has fluffy brown fur with lighter brown paws and ears. Her eyes are a brilliant amber.
|| Personality ||
Lizzie is so very excited, and chatty. She bounces from place to place, switches subjects, and loves loves LOVES acorns. She tends to hang out with Duke, and sometimes Fang, and it makes her sad that her two best friends hate each other so much.
|| Strengths ||
Lizzie is great at scavenging, cheering people up, and she is actually pretty clean. She used to be a pet squirrel, but she was abandoned in the Crystal Hills area, and met Duke, who helped her become the energetic, fun-loving squirrel she is today. While she is mostly wild, the Winchester Family get her the shots she needs to be able to interact with everyone! She has a little ribbon on her neck with a tag, so that everybody knows that she isn't some disease-ridden rodent.
|| Weaknesses ||
Lizzie absolutely hates it when friends fight, and she can't do anything about the tension between Duke and Fang. She wants to be a useful little squirrel, so she tries her very, very best to cheer the two up after a big fight!
|| Other Information ||
DOG!!!!
Old February 19th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valentine's Red Rose View Post
(I am on mobile, and placing pictures doesn't work well for me, neither do links.)

|| Name ||
Duke
|| District ||
Crystal Hills
|| Position ||
|| Breed ||
Giant Schnauzer
|| Age ||
35 in Dog Years (About 5 Human Years)
Duke is a black Giant Schnauzer with a slightly longer tail than usual, and a slightly taller build due to grandmother being part German Shepherd. His ears are a little more pointed as well, and his snout is slightly longer. His fur is well groomed, and he wears a red silk collar with a golden name-tag. Duke's hair is slightly shorter than most Giant Schnauzers, and he has a well muscled build.
|| Personality ||
Duke is a little snobbish, but tries to be a little kind; he aspires to be a 'gentleman' dog, though sometimes it is a little hard. He gives off the attitude that he is entitled to everything, and sometimes he is a manipulative little jerk. However, despite all his shortcomings, he takes his job seriously as a guard dog for the Winchester Family, and gets along great with children. He does not get along at all with Fang, however.
|| Strengths ||
Duke can easily figure out who is not a familiar person just by sniffing the air; if they don't have any of the Winchester's scent on them, he goes on the defense until he is sure that they are not a well-to-do character. He is a good judge of character when it comes to humans.
|| Weaknesses ||
Sadly, Duke's talent with identifying and being a good judge of character with humans is not replicated among his peers. He has trouble figuring out if the dog next to him is a threat, or a friendly canine. Duke utterly despises Shady Willow Trails dogs, and Strays, because they are more often than not "rough, uncouth, and have no respect for those of higher authority". By that, he means the Crystal Hills dogs.
|| Other Information ||
The Winchester Family consists of a pair of parents (Cody and Jane Winchester) and two children (Fraternal Twins: Michael and Serah Winchester), of which the girl is paralyzed from the waist down from a car accident. Michael is a trouble-making kid with a heart of gold, and Serah is a slightly introverted girl with a high intelligence. Cody works as a doctor, specifically a Cardiovascular Surgeon, and Jane works as a school teacher for the 3rd Grade. Cody is 37, Jane is 36, Michael and Serah are 14.
Dog.

|| Name ||
Lizzie
|| Species ||
Squirrel
|| Age ||
5 Months
Lizzie is a young squirrel with a slender body and long, curled tail. She has fluffy brown fur with lighter brown paws and ears. Her eyes are a brilliant amber.
|| Personality ||
Lizzie is so very excited, and chatty. She bounces from place to place, switches subjects, and loves loves LOVES acorns. She tends to hang out with Duke, and sometimes Fang, and it makes her sad that her two best friends hate each other so much.
|| Strengths ||
Lizzie is great at scavenging, cheering people up, and she is actually pretty clean. She used to be a pet squirrel, but she was abandoned in the Crystal Hills area, and met Duke, who helped her become the energetic, fun-loving squirrel she is today. While she is mostly wild, the Winchester Family get her the shots she needs to be able to interact with everyone! She has a little ribbon on her neck with a tag, so that everybody knows that she isn't some disease-ridden rodent.
|| Weaknesses ||
Lizzie absolutely hates it when friends fight, and she can't do anything about the tension between Duke and Fang. She wants to be a useful little squirrel, so she tries her very, very best to cheer the two up after a big fight!
|| Other Information ||
DOG!!!!
Accepted!

Vulpes vulpes, a name so nice you say it twice.
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:20 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post
@Sweet Bread The position of Alpha male for Shady Willow Trails is taken, would you like to just be a member?
😐 hmmm... I'm on an iPhone and its midnight , so I'm not going to check... (IPhones make that so painful 😖... at least they have good emojis) Anyway, if any other alpha male roles are open, I'll take it. Any pack is ok. If no alpha roles are open, any other high rank welcome. Sorry for not have replied earlier. I've been on vacation and it's been kind of hard to sit down, and even when I did, the place most likely didn't have Wifi... Sorry for being so slow!!
Sweet Bread the 🐢

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |