3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:42 AM

Old September 8th, 2021, 08:11 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: [Open] A Kittypet Lost In The Dark, Dark Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
Too late,she had gotten struck,her eye,now streaming with the crimson liquid. Hse yowled WHAT THE HELL?! and clutched her eye with her paw
(Nobody struck her :/)

@Cxndy_Fatal
(I would prefer if you reacted more to our posts- for instance, my character said that Angel's in danger, there's a hook there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Before Beetle could even get started some cat yanked Nicht away. He kept his composure however it was evident on his face how annoyed he was getting. He fumed at how crowded it was becoming in the small clearing for a moment but quickly composed himself. He flicked his tail in Jay's direction "You sure have got a mouth on ya kid. Do you want another scratch? And you guys, how dare you to interrupt a dark forest training session. Would you like to try?" Beetle said standing. He shot a sharp glare at Jay before twisting around to the other cats. "How good are you at fighting?"
Dark forest. Was that the group, or the place? This dark forest, a place with no birds...
Nicht twitched his whiskers in worry. How was he going to eat, if he survived this?!

The tom couldn't keep his questions to himself any longer- and anyway, getting them over with would be helpful to him in the long run, right?

"Sorry but why... why are you training us?" he asked, nervously. "Is Dark Forest your group... or here, or...? J-just want to know, 'cause my turn was interrupted and all."
@QueenCocaHead

Silverkit (ThunderClan), Nicht (loner/rogue), Goldenkit. Petalfuzz(RiverClan)

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl’s Moving Castle

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."
― Cressida Cowell, How to Speak Dragonese

Last edited by mayday; September 8th, 2021 at 08:12 PM.
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Beetle gritted his teeth. "What does it look like ya dolt??!! IT'S A PLACE! It's the very hellhole your in. I was training you so I could save your miserable lives. Ugh.....you know what? How about instead of saving your miserable lives......
I TAKE THEM"

BBeetle finally fully unsheathed his claws losing his cool once and for all. He swiped at Nicht (he should at least get knocked into a tree or smth) He then snarled furiously and leapt at the other cats, grabbing one of them harshly by the scruff and launching them into the other cat. As he tossed them the fur and skin of there scruuf was ripped of by beetle and he spit it to the side (Whichever cat Beetle picked up, beetle did infact rip the fur of their scruff off. No 'my cat dodged him thoug-' nope. Sorry but Your cats are going to get hurt around beetle, but ill let you decide which cat got hurt) Beetle stood seething in the middle of the clearing, hoping, WAITING for some cat to attack him. He swerved his head around, looking for Jay. 'seems he had enough sense to run off' Bettle said (Gonna say he hid due to you not wanting him hurt much)
@Katsuki Bakugo @Cxndy_Fatal @Kunaiskrill

Nicht got launched into one of the withered trees, breath punched from him by the rough landing on the bark. He fell to the ground and onto his side, winded.
G-gotta catch my breath... So much for asking questions...
He spent a few sparrow-flaps resting- and resisting the urge to smooth his messed up fur- before he finally struggled to his feet.
The tom set his eyes across the clearing to the center, watching the mad cat seethe. "He was going to turn on me eventually, right?" he wheezed to himself, softly.

Grimly, he watched the other cats in the clearing make their moves.
Sure, helping them would be noble- but survival came first for Nicht, and he didn't know the others.
And so he prepared himself to run.

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."

Last edited by mayday; September 8th, 2021 at 10:36 PM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:34 AM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post

Nicht got launched into one of the withered trees, breath punched from him by the rough landing on the bark. He fell to the ground and onto his side, winded.
He spent a few sparrow-flaps resting- and resisting the urge to smooth his messed up fur- before he finally struggled to his feet.
The tom set his eyes across the clearing to the center, watching the mad cat seethe. "He was going to turn on me eventually, right?" he wheezed to himself, softly.

Sure, helping them would be noble- but survival came first for Nicht, and he didn't know the others.
Solar froze as Beetle lunged at them. She has had a lot of bad things happen. She yowled STOP NOW OR ELSE! She ensheathed her claws ready for a fight
Old September 9th, 2021, 01:22 AM

Solar--->
She sheathed her claws,and rushed over to Nict. Hey! Are you ok? She said,checking him for wounds,her tail brushing against his face. She hardly knew the cat,but she wanted to help @mayday

Last edited by ||Vixen||; September 9th, 2021 at 01:22 AM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Solar--->
She sheathed her claws,and rushed over to Nict. Hey! Are you ok? She said,checking him for wounds,her tail brushing against his face. She hardly knew the cat,but she wanted to help @mayday
Nicht almost set off right then and there. He winced at the closeness of the other cat's tail to his face, and visibly tensed when they were checking him over.
"Of course not. Beetle's trying to kill us," he hissed back. "I don't know where you are from, or how far this forest extends, but I think it's best to run from the crazy fighting instructor."

Why wasn't he running right now? He'd slowly starve, looking for mice or voles or what other prey this creepy birdless forest held and trying to catch it. But it was better than a painful death, in his eyes.

That dogbrain Jay had beat him to his own best strategy- not that Nicht'd run much before in his life.
Maybe it was the dark tom's own terribly morbid curiosity that kept him there... or some leftover "model housecat" in him that couldn't leave just yet.
It was foolish. But there he stayed.

Plot Finder

Old September 9th, 2021, 04:57 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:

Angel

The kitty pet just watched, this was entertaining. She jumped up the trunk of a tree, resting comfortably in a branch as she watched the show.

((Angel why-))
Old September 9th, 2021, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Nicht almost set off right then and there. He winced at the closeness of the other cat's tail to his face, and visibly tensed when they were checking him over.
"Of course not. Beetle's trying to kill us," he hissed back. "I don't know where you are from, or how far this forest extends, but I think it's best to run from the crazy fighting instructor."

Why wasn't he running right now? He'd slowly starve, looking for mice or voles or what other prey this creepy birdless forest held and trying to catch it. But it was better than a painful death, in his eyes.

That dogbrain Jay had beat him to his own best strategy- not that Nicht'd run much before in his life.
Maybe it was the dark tom's own terribly morbid curiosity that kept him there... or some leftover "model housecat" in him that couldn't leave just yet.
It was foolish. But there he stayed.
Solar licked him a few times,and sighed You seem fine.... she sighed. Her eyes sparkled a little bit,and she licked Nicht's ear as a sign of friendliness. She purred , The name's Solar.. she mewed
Old September 9th, 2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Solar licked him a few times,and sighed You seem fine.... she sighed. Her eyes sparkled a little bit,and she licked Nicht's ear as a sign of friendliness. She purred , The name's Solar.. she mewed
Nicht bit back a yowl.
Screaming suckspirits (vacuum), this may have been the most frustrating day-night? It must've been night- of his life! This was no playdate, why was she grooming him?!

"Nicht," he rasped, out of courtesy. "And we'll both be called corpses if we just stand here!"

It had been a terrible decision to allow the shecat to stand there and introduce herself. Now he was actually starting to care about someone who'd die a froghop before he would.

((Their characters are night and day.))

Plot Finder

Old September 9th, 2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Nicht bit back a yowl.
Screaming suckspirits (vacuum), this may have been the most frustrating day-night? It must've been night- of his life! This was no playdate, why was she grooming him?!

"Nicht," he rasped, out of courtesy. "And we'll both be called corpses if we just stand here!"

It had been a terrible decision to allow the shecat to stand there and introduce herself. Now he was actually starting to care about someone who'd die a froghop before he would.

((Their characters are night and day.))
Solar jumped back S-Sorry... she mewed,her cheeks slightly pink.
Old September 9th, 2021, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnoc View Post
Oh your talking about this one cocoa queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnoc View Post
Shadows mayday to keep him/her safe
(OOC: I don't know what you're going on about. Please either read what this roleplay is about and rewrite this nonsense into an actual roleplay post- or just spectate. And you can refer to me by they/them pronouns.)

Plot Finder