Last post by gs29513
Today 12:25 PM
Lion and lamb, pigeon and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 12:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:20 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
Wolffeather sat by himself, gazing around at his clan and Riverclan. She made an annoyed noise, even if the Riverclan cats swam in water, it was filled with fish dirt. Couldn't be that clean. At least Windclan had nothing to get them dirty. He frowned at that. So instead of meeting with any cat, they sat alone and made their fur cleaner.

{Open, although might be rude}
Rainglow watched a cat sit down alone. Alone like him. This might be the best chance he got to speak with a cat from another clan... Alright. Let's do this. He padded carefully over to the cat with an anxious look on his face. "Uh h-hullo, i-im R-rainglow..." The grey tom mewed, looking uncomfortably at his fidgeting paws.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:23 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Rainglow watched a cat sit down alone. Alone like him. This might be the best chance he got to speak with a cat from another clan... Alright. Let's do this. He padded carefully over to the cat with an anxious look on his face. "Uh h-hullo, i-im R-rainglow..." The grey tom mewed, looking uncomfortably at his fidgeting paws.
". . ." She looked over at the tom coming towards him. /Great/. That's defientaly what they wanted. "... You don't glow." That was the first thing that came out of him, as well as an annoyed huff.
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:26 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
". . ." She looked over at the tom coming towards him. /Great/. That's defientaly what they wanted. "... You don't glow." That was the first thing that came out of him, as well as an annoyed huff.
Rainglow flinched a bit. "W-well I don't u-underst-stand the name e-either..." this was not going as he had hoped... "Um... If you feel comfortably telling me... what may your name be?"

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:26 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Killstone padded up to the gathering with Riverclan, and even though they were the first clan there, headed to the back of the island to listen to the gathering without socializing. He hoped no one would approach him.
(SOMEONE COME UP TO HIM AND FORCE HIM TO BE SOCIAL LMAO)

--

Hawknight padded up to the gathering calmly with his clan, Windclan. He saw Riverclan was already there and started to pad around looking for someone to chat with
(Open)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:30 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Rainglow flinched a bit. "W-well I don't u-underst-stand the name e-either..." this was not going as he had hoped... "Um... If you feel comfortably telling me... what may your name be?"
"If you can stop stuttering. You sound like a kit whose barley learning to talk." They narrowed their eyes, eyeing the tom. Bet he couldn't fight well, he thought, smling to herself.
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:33 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
"If you can stop stuttering. You sound like a kit whose barley learning to talk." They narrowed their eyes, eyeing the tom. Bet he couldn't fight well, he thought, smling to herself.
Rainglow looked back down at his paws. "Sorry..." Not a great first time meeting a WindClan cat... were they all like this? If only he had just stayed with his pebbles...

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:35 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Rainglow looked back down at his paws. "Sorry..." Not a great first time meeting a WindClan cat... were they all like this? If only he had just stayed with his pebbles...
He paused for a moment, licking his paw thoughtfully. "It's fine." They mumbled under their breath before watching Rainglow with her full attention. "Name's Wolffeather."
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:39 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
He paused for a moment, licking his paw thoughtfully. "It's fine." They mumbled under their breath before watching Rainglow with her full attention. "Name's Wolffeather."
"That's... a cool name..." He looked up, paws still fidgeting. "Do you happen to like rocks? I personally find them very interesting! Rocks have super different properties for every kind, and-" Rainglow continued to talk passionately about rocks. The grey tom could do it all day, only stopping when another cat halted his heartfelt speech about the beauties.

Old September 6th, 2022, 01:43 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
"That's... a cool name..." He looked up, paws still fidgeting. "Do you happen to like rocks? I personally find them very interesting! Rocks have super different properties for every kind, and-" Rainglow continued to talk passionately about rocks. The grey tom could do it all day, only stopping when another cat halted his heartfelt speech about the beauties.
They opened their jaws momentarily, before closing it again. They didn't like rocks like the tom did, but they enjoyed an occasional pebble. "Pebbles." That's all they meowed, not sure if Rainglow would even hear him.
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:46 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stars above, it felt like her heart was going to burst directly out of her chest.

Brown paws padded steadily through the forest, and Sparrowstar only offered the occasional glance back towards the warriors behind her to make sure they still followed and stayed together. She hoped Copperfire had followed; as it wouldn't make a very good first impression if he missed their first gathering as a duo.

Huffing a sigh, the thin molly paused at the edge of the treeline as her eyes glanced over the already gathered cats mingling below the Seastones. At least she wasn't the last to show up. That could have made her already painful situation even worse in the eyes of her fellow leaders.

"Best behavior Thunderclan," she called out, green eyes flashing back to the crowd that had followed her. "I expect each of you to represent our clan in an honorable way tonight. Keep in mind, I will be able to see if that direction is not followed."

Perhaps that was a bit ominous, but it was good to get that reminder out. Kickstarting her paws once again, Sparrowstar trotted down the sandy expanse towards the Seastones, weaving through cats she didn't know and catching snippets of conversation before she leapt up to join Twilightstar and... Snowleap? Perhaps she wasn't the only one who had been swiftly promoted... And judging by the look of him, he didn't seem terribly pleased by the development.

Giving them each a brief nod and a polite (but slightly forced) grin, Sparrowstar settled onto her haunches and supervised as her clan made their way into the gathering place.

@MaryTheCrow @Moonraven @thepirateking

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED ]

Closed Thread