Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:05 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:51 PM
Reaching Stones Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fawnpaw Search Parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
@Fawnhearted @Crystal The Crystal Cat @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit

Mapledawn trotted over to Seedheart and Bluepaw tail twitching waiting to go on with the patrol.

ooc: also so sorry it's short! this had gotten lost in my mentions!
Wisteriawhisper paddled over

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old November 6th, 2022, 04:46 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Seedheart - 47 Moons - She/They
Gray, Silver and White Tortoiseshell w/ Heterochromic Blue and Brown Eyes
Riverclan Territory

[ Responses should take place at Sedgewater Valley, and I'm just going to go ahead and veto the optional prompt as we are already behind, partially my fault ]

---

It looked as if everyone had finally made their way to their groups, so Seedheart dashed in the direction of Sedgewater Valley, praying to Starclan that they might find Fawnpaw.

Once she arrived, she glanced to make sure all of her patrol mates were there, before calling out what steps they would be taking. "Mapledawn, Sourpatch, please check for Fawnpaw's scent from here, towards that tree across the Valley", she said, pointing her tail to a tree that was roughly the exact distance away from them as the Riverclan Camp was wide.

"Pebblesplash, Bluepaw and I will head in this direction", Seedheart said as she padded in the opposite direction to where the other group would be going.

"If anyone scents something, yowl and send another cat to come grab me!"

@oleander @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit @Crystal The Crystal Cat
[ Everyone will post atleast once, and it my next post I will announce we haven't found anything and to return to the camp. I will be announcing the return to camp in 72 hours following this post, or November 9th, 5PM EST, as it is time sensitive. ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; November 6th, 2022 at 04:47 PM.
Old November 9th, 2022, 08:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang
He/Him

Trotting back into camp with his patrol (or most of it, as Goldenleaf had disappeared midway through), Flintfang halted in the midst of the clearing, sage hues raking the cluster of cats for Sunstone or Featherflame. Making his way over to either of the two, Flintfang flicked his tail in greeting. "Nothing to report at Haven Springs." He said, tone turning slightly pained. Truly, Flintfang felt a gnaw of worry for the medicine apprentice. Fawnpaw was so innocent and probably alone out in the wild. Flintfang could not fathom how she must feel out there. Thinking of it felt like thinking about Silverpaw being all alone out there.

[ @forest - Hollowstorm / @maple. - Silverpaw / @lonely.lilyx - Lilycreek / @Ashcloud the WindClanner - Goldenleaf / @tanuki - Sunstone / @Poprock - Featherflame | I'm unsure who to report the patrol to? ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 10th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Event [#event]

Patrols can be reported here either to me or @/Poprock. Just be sure to turn them in before tomorrow ends! [Nov 11th 11:59pm Central Time]

With Cricketsting and Drizzlepaw following behind him, Sunstone took his seat back where the search parties originally gathered. He spotted Featherflame, and trotted over to her. "I'm sad to report that there was no sign of Fawnpaw in the Sleepy Thicket..." He lowered his head momentarily, before looking back at Featherflame with hope flickering in his golden gaze. "Did you or any other patrol have better news?"

@Poprock @Dirtfur @Firefly

Last edited by Doom; November 11th, 2022 at 10:51 AM.
Old November 10th, 2022, 07:49 PM
cynonari and kavetham &amp;amp;lt;3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Drizzlepaw's head hanged low. She felt as if it was her fault, but it wasnt. It wasnt any cat in RiverClan's fault, yet she was sure every cat took Fawnpaw's disappearance as their own blame. She just stared at the other cat hoping that they'd had better luck. Even a whiff of Fawnpaw's smell would probably be worth sending out another patrol. But for now she could only hope. And only hope.

{ @Dirtfur } { @tanuki }
Old November 10th, 2022, 10:14 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Mapledawn arrived tail dropping sadly as they shook their head, “We found nothing on Fawnpaw.” The tortie was just tired there was so many loss and now Fawnpaw was missing.

@Fawnhearted @TheDragonGoddess @IvySpirit @Crystal The Crystal Cat
@Poprock

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 11th, 2022, 08:08 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

blue'eye's nodded his head softly

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old November 12th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Adderscale
@Poprock

There was an unusual haste in his strides when the slender tom walked back to camp. It wasn't quite fear, since a dead bird wasn't all that special, but there was still a stress he couldn't shake. Anyway. "Featherflame! We found nothing at the Shadowclan border. Just... a dead crow, but nothing of any apprentice."

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old November 12th, 2022, 12:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Shaking out his fur as he padded back, Gingerfrost shot a quick look around camp. The expressions on each of their faces told him enough; no one found anything, did they? At least nothing good. He pressed his lips together, turning towards Sunstone when he just barely caught the warrior's question, only shaking his head on response. Nothing. She couldn't have gone to the twoleg place, could she? It wasn't uncommon, just... Very inconvenient. They had little reach out there.

[ @tanuki - Wasn't sure if it needed to be reported to Sunstone considering Featherflame lead and assigned the patrol, but here this is jic, albeit a bit overdue; apologies for that, hadn't thought of asking about it beforehand! ]

Old November 13th, 2022, 05:23 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Although disappointed with the results, Sunstone nodded at Flintfang, Mapledawn, and Adderscale. "Thank you all for taking the time to look for her..." He trailed off, amber gaze clouding at the clearing's entrance. Weren't there a couple more patrols assigned? And where was Featherflame? He was counting on her the most out of all the other warriors, especially at how urgent she reacted to Fawnpaw's disappearance...

The sun had officially sunk into it's scheduled slumber, leaving the ginger giant cold and alone in the middle of the dark camp. The clearing had grown silent...no more reports came in. Did...did no one care that their little medicine cat was still out there? Were they still looking? Did Featherflame return early and not tell him?

Well, he couldn't sit around here and wait all night. So, Sunstone made his way over to Pikestar's den, dreading his leaders reaction to the disappointing news.

@Kat @oleander @Flea

Closed Thread