Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:43 PM

Old November 21st, 2022, 06:47 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Lies and Truths [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
Electricity sounds neat! Autumn thought. “My powers are fall powers,” they said,”I can summon and control anything in regards to fall. Which makes sense because my name is Autumn. Gah, I’m a blabbermouth hahahahaha.”
Fend giggled, "Thanks funny, i don't really have a hero name yet!" She lied that she was going to be a hero.. she already had a villlian name..
Old November 21st, 2022, 08:48 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★
She/Her - Villain Team Leader

"Of course not!" she rolled her eyes even though that was the fakest lie ever. She was villain through and through. But this person had access to the Hero base, that was exactly what she needed. A way to know their stuff. "So what were you saying? Do they have any plans? New members? Etc.?" she said curiously. She sat down beside the girl. "And you didnt even tell me your name yet!" she smiled. It was easy being nice. But not for very long

{ @Teddie Horror }
Old November 21st, 2022, 08:51 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"Of course not!" she rolled her eyes even though that was the fakest lie ever. She was villain through and through. But this person had access to the Hero base, that was exactly what she needed. A way to know their stuff. "So what were you saying? Do they have any plans? New members? Etc.?" she said curiously. She sat down beside the girl. "And you didnt even tell me your name yet!" she smiled. It was easy being nice. But not for very long

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie did not trust this woman anymore. "I don't know that!" She said. "Villians took my parents away from me!" She growled, grabbing a small metal pipe lying near her. "If you really are a villain, you should know my name, and if you are the leader, you definitely should know me, as I remember the leader leading the raid that killed my parents." Teddie waited for a response.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 21st, 2022, 08:56 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"Okay fine I'll admit it.." she grumbled. "Im the leader of the villains, but things change okay?" she pointed that out. "And you might not remember but us Villains have bad times too! Youre parents were the previous top ranks of heros. They ruined my reputation when I was a perfectly good child. They were the reason I turned bad, and I cant say Im not grateful. Look at the power I own!" she said with pride. Though she felt immense guilt coming off her in waves for what she did. "Look, Im sorry, but the past is the past. I cant change anything" she whispered defending herself with pity and guilt. She was a villain she couldnt be feeling this!

{ @Teddie Horror }
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:00 PM
error in the code

Quote:
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"Okay fine I'll admit it.." she grumbled. "Im the leader of the villains, but things change okay?" she pointed that out. "And you might not remember but us Villains have bad times too! Youre parents were the previous top ranks of heros. They ruined my reputation when I was a perfectly good child. They were the reason I turned bad, and I cant say Im not grateful. Look at the power I own!" she said with pride. Though she felt immense guilt coming off her in waves for what she did. "Look, Im sorry, but the past is the past. I cant change anything" she whispered defending herself with pity and guilt. She was a villain she couldnt be feeling this!

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie gasped. "Moonlight! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!!" Teddie was paralyzed. "You... you... You are not sorry... all villains are ruthless..." But part of Teddie disagreed with her. Moonlight is right. Even villains have bad times. When we heroes attack them. She looked up at last. "What is this bad time you speak of that is making you seek me out again? Or something else?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 15th, 2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:05 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"When youre parents were younger, when I was about 12 they kidnapped me thinking I was a villain. I did everything I could to convince them otherwise but I had shadow manipulation and illusion as powers, so they almost killed me" she paused. Teddie, this was the girl. But would Teddie believe that her parents had done this to her? "They finally let me go after being convinced I wasnt a villain, but by that time I hated heros. I hated them all, and I cant go back on my word" she said with a small sigh. She had to do her duty. She didnt want this city to be destroyed but wouldnt it be nice if everything was controlled by her? To her it seemed like a great deal.

{ @Teddie Horror }
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:07 PM
error in the code

Quote:
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"When youre parents were younger, when I was about 12 they kidnapped me thinking I was a villain. I did everything I could to convince them otherwise but I had shadow manipulation and illusion as powers, so they almost killed me" she paused. Teddie, this was the girl. But would Teddie believe that her parents had done this to her? "They finally let me go after being convinced I wasnt a villain, but by that time I hated heros. I hated them all, and I cant go back on my word" she said with a small sigh. She had to do her duty. She didnt want this city to be destroyed but wouldnt it be nice if everything was controlled by her? To her it seemed like a great deal.

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie froze. "My parents... tortured you... and you killed them..." She said slowly. "Why do I feel bad?" She faced Moonlight.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 15th, 2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:11 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"I dont know" she shrugged. Her idea had flipped, when she dropped down she hadnt recognized this person but now that she was next to her for a bit she recognized every detail. She resembled her parents so much. That thought made her want to attack her but she held back. She couldnt attack an innocent child. "Do you mind making a deal?" she asked. "I know this is weird for you but could you spy on the heroes for me? I'll give you something in exchange" she said quickly. What if the heroes were planning a surprise attack? She had to know

{ @Teddie Horror }
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:15 PM
error in the code

Quote:
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"I dont know" she shrugged. Her idea had flipped, when she dropped down she hadnt recognized this person but now that she was next to her for a bit she recognized every detail. She resembled her parents so much. That thought made her want to attack her but she held back. She couldnt attack an innocent child. "Do you mind making a deal?" she asked. "I know this is weird for you but could you spy on the heroes for me? I'll give you something in exchange" she said quickly. What if the heroes were planning a surprise attack? She had to know

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie tilted her head. "What's the reward?" She asked, stepping closer to the villain leader. Teddie had never been in a battle. She would run away of there was a battle. And yet the Heros let her in their base. I don't deserve to be with the heroes, and they treat me like one of them. Maybe because my parents were high ranks.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:26 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

"Will a $50k work for you?" she asked. The kid couldnt possibly want more than that! And what else would someone want... power.. but she couldnt give that away! Teddie had to accept. She had to know what was going on, she had to know all their names. All their powers, abilities, strengths, base locations, weaknesses, everything.

{ @Teddie Horror }