Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2023, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: March Gathering

~Walnutpaw~
The dark brown she-cat followed her clanmates, a genuine glint of excitement hinting in their expression, their mouth slightly curled into a smile. They had been tasked with helping Riverpaw to the gathering, as they had told her that Riverpaw was incapable to do it herself. Although she wasn't sure if this was the truth, she had no reason not to believe her clanmates. She glanced behind her, making sure that her peer was still with her as they finally entered the gathering area. "We're here." She spoke more to herself than to Riverpaw, but at least acknowledged them by tapping their shoulder with her tail. This was her first time attending a gathering, so she was curious about what would occur. The scents that wafted through the air told her that only ThunderClan and ShadowClan had arrived. Walnutpaw wondered what the other clans were like, knowing only of the stories she had been told as a kit. "Looks like not everyone is here. They better not be late."
[ @Karlos ]

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old March 11th, 2023, 08:24 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

➛ riverpaw ;
; she/her | six moons.
--riverpaw followed closely behind walnutpaw, making sure her paws fell in the exact tracks that her denmate left. while she did partially feel bad for the she-cat for having to make sure that the pale grey molly got here safely, she couldn't think of anyone else that could help her… maybe larkfire? or swanpaw? she hummed, ears pricking forwards as walnutpaw announced their arrival, before using her tail to nudge riverpaw's shoulder. riverpaw gave a soft 'mhm' of acknowledgement.

not everyone was here yet, but she was certain she smelt another clan… oak and squirrels, it smelt like. thunderclan? probably. instinctively, the fur on the back of her neck rose, tail spiking. “is thunderclan here?” she mewed wearily, tone laced with a hiss. the scent of the two rivalling clans both comforted her and worried her. while shadowclan could most certainly protect themselves, she couldn't help but worry that thunderclan would start the type of gathering drama that she'd always heard about when she'd been a kitten.
@AlreadyMadness
– #10/100

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old March 11th, 2023, 11:34 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame’s eyes followed the ShadowClan Warriors and the ShadowClan leader herself as they entered the Seastones, he beat back the urge to glare at Dawnstar, and he kept his gaze perfectly neutral.
No need to go heightening existing tensions now, Roosterflame, He thought with a little hum to himself, There will be plenty of time to glare at Dawnstar and her lackeys over the border if we ever come in contact with them, but this is a Gathering, and good behavior is expected.
Roosterflame then turned his eyes back to Thrushfur, sending his new leader a reassuring smile.
It’s all going to be alright, we’ll be fine. Just agree to what Sparrowstar promised them, and we can get the whole thing out of our way. Please. The clans don’t need war right now. We don’t need more death, more losses.

[ Still Open ]
Old March 12th, 2023, 12:03 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Deadfeather padded behind The Shadow Queen, interesting, Sparrowstar wasn't here, instead, Thrushfur was. "Hah! Thunderclan can't go a moon without losing a cat." They laughed to themselves. Promptly taking a seat where Deadfeather could see the gathering.

If Dawnstar was to confront Thrushfur about the recent Incident which killed four of Shadowclan's warriors, what would she say? Interesting, several possibilities ignited themselves in their mind, the possibility Thrushfur dying tonight, leading to the weakening of Thunderclan, The demands of hunting territory in return for the warriors that Shadowclan lost, the demands that Dawnstar were to make? Interesting, so many possibilities.

▪︎|Open!|▪︎

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; March 12th, 2023 at 12:11 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a very small portion
Old March 12th, 2023, 01:34 PM

~Walnutpaw~
Noticing how her peer's fur pricked up, she could guess how she was feeling. "Yeah. Looks like ThunderClan arrived before us too." The stench of the other clan mixed with the familiar scent of ShadowClan, but was still quite prominent. "I bet that this will end well." Sarcasm dripped from her words, finding her own fur starting to bristle before settling, doing her best to keep herself calm.

Noticing that their clanmates had gone ahead of them, spreading out into the clearing, she padded forward, making sure Riverpaw stayed next to her with her tail. "Let's get a move on. We don't want to be those kid of cats." Glancing around the area, her gaze narrowed to observe the unfamiliar cats which they caught sight of no matter where their eyes travelled.

[ @Karlos ]

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by AlreadyMadness; March 12th, 2023 at 01:34 PM.
Old March 12th, 2023, 01:51 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat moved onto the sandy beach behind Dawnstar. It didn't much surprise him that Mirehound, Sorrelflare, and Vixensnarl were among the closest behind the massive leader. What was notable, however, was the emptiness. Thunderclan's scent was strong over the salty air. His ear twitched. It could get tense if another clan didn't arrive soon. His eyes were drawn next to Dawnstar as she leapt onto the massive stones, beside not Sparrowstar but Thrushfur. Had Thunderclan lost yet another leader? And what would this mean for the electric strife between the two clans. He'd understood that it had been Sparrowstar had been the one to regret Thunderclan's actions while Thrushfur had been participating in the recent battle. He found his usual spot with the other medicine cats and sat down. He glanced only briefly at the other cat there, it was the same she-cat that had joined Sundust to the last halfmoon meeting, Cinderpaw. Another interesting new development.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 12th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
Shadowclan Enforcer

The mottled enforcer commander trotted bouncily in over the sandy beach beside her mate. Her eyes scanned over the other Shadowclanners in the front of the pack and noticed Vixensnarl, Mirehound, and Sorrelflare. Her claws flexed reflexively as her paws sifted into the cold sands and snow, and then the scent of Thunderclan washed over her, prompting a wide grin. It was only Thunderclan and Shadowclan stuck together in their moonly meeting place. Would Thunderclan stick to their beloved Warrior Code and keep the peace? Maybe she wouldn't need to wait for a rogue to move in to get some action this gathering. She giggled silently. As Elmshadow moved towards his spot with the medicine cats, Cougarivy broke away from him instead of joining him as she had the past couple gatherings. She'd always kept an eye over the whole thing and tended to like the vantage point she got from the medicine cat area but, since Dawnstar adding to their role at gatherings, Cougarivy dedcided she'd take up a post closer to the outskirts where she coculd be quicker to the scene if anybody tried to come in. Besides, with five other enforcers, she didn't feel the need as much to keep a general overview, though she'd regret this decision if something broke out outside of her view this time.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 12th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw followed his clan into the gathering the tom headed over to stormclaw to see how he was doing

[open all my thunderclan and shadowclan are open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 12th, 2023, 05:38 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

➛ riverpaw ;
; she/her | six moons.
--so they were here. she knew it. walnutpaw's sarcastic tone only made riverpaw's stomach knot. swallowing the weariness that had begun to rise in her throat, she followed behind her peer, ears flattening against her head as her tail only slightly tucked around her legs.

sweeping around the area with her paws, riverpaw sat. there was no one already sitting here, which was good, and the thumped her tail to invite walnutpaw next to her. “you can sit next to me, if you like.” she added as well, before turning her attention to the countless whispers.

or, well, it wasn't really a whisper, but a big announcement from deadfeather; thunderclan had lost someone. really? this was riverpaw's first gathering, so she wouldn't know. it wasn't like she could see who'd been lost, either. she'd just have to listen. that was what she was good at, afterall.
@AlreadyMadness
– #12/100

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old March 12th, 2023, 05:49 PM

~Walnutpaw~
Riverpaw's invitation to sit beside them certainly wasn't one the last things Walnutpaw expected out of this gathering, but it still surprised them a little, as they didn't know each other that well. She silently accepted the invitation, taking a seat. After all, it wasn't as if she had anyone else to sit next to. Just like her peer, since this was her first gathering, she didn't know what to expect from it. From time to time, her eyes wandered back over to Riverpaw before glancing away, though it wasn't like Riverpaw could SEE her looking. Thoughts circulated in her head, not knowing what to say and not knowing what to do in a situation like this.

[ @Karlos ]

Bump me after 48 hours!

Closed Thread