Last post by marshy
Today 02:54 PM
A Biting Fog [Fogpaw...
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 02:15 PM

Old August 9th, 2017, 09:41 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Flicker's Journeying (Ask before joining)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilefelt View Post
(I never saw a notification for this! D: Sorry again!)

Reed shook herself awake and dashed out of the bush, almost tripping. "What? Monsters? Like, the monsters that ran over Grandpa so I could never meet him..?" Reed exclaimed, managing to not stumble over her words in her grogginess. She looked to Flicker, then out to the monsters, and dashed back into the den. She pushed at her brother's shoulder with a paw, growing desperate when he didn't respond. She repeatedly called for him to wake up but he'd always been a difficult one to get moving...

(I added a link to info about Curly since I realized I forgot to do that a long time ago.)
Okay <3

~~~

Flicker's head was screaming at her to just flee for her own life, but these were her sister's kits. It was, technically, her duty to protect them. So the aunt hoisted Flame onto her back without another word and trudged down the hill, praying to wherever cats went when they died that Reed was following. The harvesting monsters grew closer and she picked up the pace slightly. Not exactly the way she'd planned to wake up.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:04 AM
is totally normal hooman?

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Okay <3

~~~

Flicker's head was screaming at her to just flee for her own life, but these were her sister's kits. It was, technically, her duty to protect them. So the aunt hoisted Flame onto her back without another word and trudged down the hill, praying to wherever cats went when they died that Reed was following. The harvesting monsters grew closer and she picked up the pace slightly. Not exactly the way she'd planned to wake up.
Reed didn't so much follow after Flicker as fall after her. She half-ran, half-tumbled in an attempt to keep up, until finally her legs were awake. Flame, with all the motion beneath him, was finally confused into waking up and he looked around for a moment until it dawned on him that they were 'under attack'. He thought for a moment on Flicker's back until he formulated one of his notoriously bad plans.

"Why are we just running away? If those are normal monsters they probably don't get tired so they could chase us forever! I say we fight them and go for the legs!" he suggested naively as he squirmed to the ground and picked up his own pace beside his kin.
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:49 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Reed didn't so much follow after Flicker as fall after her. She half-ran, half-tumbled in an attempt to keep up, until finally her legs were awake. Flame, with all the motion beneath him, was finally confused into waking up and he looked around for a moment until it dawned on him that they were 'under attack'. He thought for a moment on Flicker's back until he formulated one of his notoriously bad plans.

"Why are we just running away? If those are normal monsters they probably don't get tired so they could chase us forever! I say we fight them and go for the legs!" he suggested naively as he squirmed to the ground and picked up his own pace beside his kin.
The she-cat flicked her tail crossly as Flame scrambled down her back. He spat out an idea so idiotic she thought he was kidding with her. "Now's not the time for jokes!" she replied irritably. "The more time you spend laughing and pranking us the less time we have to get out of sight and escape!"

~~~

Sorry for the late reply!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
The she-cat flicked her tail crossly as Flame scrambled down her back. He spat out an idea so idiotic she thought he was kidding with her. "Now's not the time for jokes!" she replied irritably. "The more time you spend laughing and pranking us the less time we have to get out of sight and escape!"

~~~

Sorry for the late reply!
"Eeh--" Flame squeaked, shocked by Flicker's response. "Auh--" His maw was moving as if he was trying to come up with something to say but his legs had stopped. Jokes? Pranking? He was stunned that his plan was seen that way. His left ear fell limp. He stared at Flicker as Reed dashed over to start tugging at him.

"Keep moving, Flame," she mewed seriously.

"But, I-- I wasn't--" he mewed back as his sister forced him to start walking again. He didn't seem able to finish his sentence.

---

(Let's stop apologizing for lates. I'm also late a lot. ...Also, do you know where to take the plot from here? Because I just realized my inspiration meter is showing me a zero. o-o)
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:13 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
"Eeh--" Flame squeaked, shocked by Flicker's response. "Auh--" His maw was moving as if he was trying to come up with something to say but his legs had stopped. Jokes? Pranking? He was stunned that his plan was seen that way. His left ear fell limp. He stared at Flicker as Reed dashed over to start tugging at him.

"Keep moving, Flame," she mewed seriously.

"But, I-- I wasn't--" he mewed back as his sister forced him to start walking again. He didn't seem able to finish his sentence.

---

(Let's stop apologizing for lates. I'm also late a lot. ...Also, do you know where to take the plot from here? Because I just realized my inspiration meter is showing me a zero. o-o)
Agreed! Hmm, I guess I'll make the problems and we'll continue from there. They'll run into twolegs, etc. etc.

~~~

Flicker continued to race down the slope, ignoring the young tom, when she skidded to a halt. Dirt sprayed everywhere as her paws flailed to stop. Once she finally did, she looked back to make sure she was right.
Yes, the monsters had turned back.
The she-cat flopped onto the ground, and, exhausted, tried her best to catch her breath.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Agreed! Hmm, I guess I'll make the problems and we'll continue from there. They'll run into twolegs, etc. etc.

~~~

Flicker continued to race down the slope, ignoring the young tom, when she skidded to a halt. Dirt sprayed everywhere as her paws flailed to stop. Once she finally did, she looked back to make sure she was right.
Yes, the monsters had turned back.
The she-cat flopped onto the ground, and, exhausted, tried her best to catch her breath.
The kits padded down the slope to catch up to their aunt. Flame almost kept walking like he was zoned out but his sister stepped on his tail lightly to pin him in place.

"We're safe now?" Reed asked, less out of breath thanks to her youth and daily running. She looked back from Flicker up the slope to confirm her question, her left ear twitching attentively. "Where do we go from here, again?"
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:49 PM
wowowowow

oopsie
@Rilefelt
this rp seems to be dead