Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Today 09:29 PM

Old December 27th, 2017, 03:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
The apprentice lingered close to Trappedpaw for a while, before she got back to a usual distance. "Well, maybe we should call it a day. Besides, the snow is starting to make it hard to fight safely ..." She meowed as she curiously watched the fall of snowflakes.

She was about to sit and lick the snow off her fur when she heard Dragonstar's call. In a heartbeat, she trotted off to the pointed rock the leader was standing on, silently edging Trappedpaw to come with by flicking her tail.
She listened to the names of all the new cats that had joined them, not bothering remembering them, as they would get new ones anyway.

-

Swiftowl had gathered all the herbs he deemed would be useful for the clan.
He turned back to his apprentice, wondering if she was done with gathering the comfrey.

"Ravenpaw, I think it's about time we headed back to camp. Are you done yet ?" He asked the young molly.
@Okapi
Ravenpaw arrived with the comfrey.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Cosmic stepped forward nervously.
-
Wing nodded and stepped forward.
-
Snow took a big gulp and stepped forward.
-
Talon stepped forward with his head high.
-
Claw snickered at all the cats, until he heard his name. He instantly stepped forward.
-
"Probably." He meowed. He saw Magpiepaw beckon him over. He stood and watched all the cats step forward.
"wing from now on you will be known as wingstep."dragonstar said
"snow from now on intill you get app. name you will be known as snowkit. claw from now on you will be known as clawtuft(right?)talon from now on you will be known as talonfoot.cosmic from now on you will be known as comicwing welcome to dragonclan!"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:49 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"wing from now on you will be known as wingstep."dragonstar said
"snow from now on intill you get app. name you will be known as snowkit. claw from now on you will be known as clawtuft(right?)talon from now on you will be known as talonfoot.cosmic from now on you will be known as comicwing welcome to dragonclan!"
(Actually Clawshatter and Cosmicsight..)

Wing, now Wingstep, nodded again. She did (whatever you do to confirm it. I don't know) and then stepped down.

Snow's heart pounded with excitement.
She did (the same thing) and stepped down.

Claw bowed a little cat bow and stepped down (they all do the thing you do to confirm this)

"I'll make you proud." He said to Dragonstar. He stepped down.

Cosmic nodded as Wing did.
He stepped down.

Trappedpaw was excited for the new cats.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 29th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
(Actually Clawshatter and Cosmicsight..)

Wing, now Wingstep, nodded again. She did (whatever you do to confirm it. I don't know) and then stepped down.

Snow's heart pounded with excitement.
She did (the same thing) and stepped down.

Claw bowed a little cat bow and stepped down (they all do the thing you do to confirm this)

"I'll make you proud." He said to Dragonstar. He stepped down.

Cosmic nodded as Wing did.
He stepped down.

Trappedpaw was excited for the new cats.
oops

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:56 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Talking Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:

oops
It's fine)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 31st, 2017, 11:35 AM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
dragonstar walked out to see new faces and climbed up the highrock"all cats albe to catch there own prey please gather here at the highrock!"her voice echoed off the mountian in front of her.

"today i see we have new clanmates!but we also have some who need to be named and ranked"she said"ender,comic,wing,deadly,kalli,claw,talon,snow ,(did i miss any?)please step foreword!"

@PineCone @Okapi @Sasukewolf (madness) @Swiftheart @CinnamonCookie @Mad-Reindeer @Redwood Reindeer @xYx_Void_xYx @SpiritedSecrets any i missed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No you didn't miss any of mine. And sorry I haven't been on that much. Just been really busy that's all )

Killa and Deadly stepped forward, ready for there new names. They also couldn't believe how many cats have decided to join the clan.
"Well Killa, I told you that this would be an excellent clan to join." He'd whisper.
"Yeah, guess I shouldn't judge as much." She'd respond.
He nodded in agreement.
Killa's eyes rested on Dragon ~ Star waiting for the she to announce their new names.
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:50 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw arrived with the comfrey.
Swiftowl took a quick look at the comfrey and felt satisfied with the amount.

"Right then, I'm not getting any younger. Le's head back to camp. We'll still have to take care of the herbs' storing once we'll get back in the Medicine den." He meowed to his apprentice.

He took what he could with him, which was way more than would have been healthy for a cat his age to take, but stubborn as he was he still went with it, dtermined to make it back to camp before this day's end.

-

Magpiepaw scanded the new names of the cats who had recently joined them, trying hard to memorize each and every one of them this time around.

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Swiftowl took a quick look at the comfrey and felt satisfied with the amount.

"Right then, I'm not getting any younger. Le's head back to camp. We'll still have to take care of the herbs' storing once we'll get back in the Medicine den." He meowed to his apprentice.

He took what he could with him, which was way more than would have been healthy for a cat his age to take, but stubborn as he was he still went with it, dtermined to make it back to camp before this day's end.

-

Magpiepaw scanded the new names of the cats who had recently joined them, trying hard to memorize each and every one of them this time around.
Ravenpaw gave a smiled a followed Swiftowl back to camp,” Right. Are you alright being here. I mean, when we met you, you seemed ready to leave, but now you seem comfortable here, though it could just be my view on it.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 12:11 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw gave a smiled a followed Swiftowl back to camp,” Right. Are you alright being here. I mean, when we met you, you seemed ready to leave, but now you seem comfortable here, though it could just be my view on it.” She meowed
The old cat almost froze at his apprentice's words, and nearly dropped his stack of herbs, so he put them down carefully.

"Well ..." He coughed awkwardly. "I suppose you heard the Starclan cats that one time... I couldn't let your potential go to waste ..." He considered stopping there, but knew he hadn't answered the question fully. "Furthermore, a place where I can sleep somewhere warm and don't have to hunt for myself every time of the day is better than being a travelling loner at my age."

With that, he picked the herbs back, and nearly dropped them again from sighing in relief when the entrance of the camp came into view. He heard cheers ... was there a ceremony already ? He decided to shook it off. As much as he had gotten comfortable with the camp, he couldn't say the same for his clanmates.

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The old cat almost froze at his apprentice's words, and nearly dropped his stack of herbs, so he put them down carefully.

"Well ..." He coughed awkwardly. "I suppose you heard the Starclan cats that one time... I couldn't let your potential go to waste ..." He considered stopping there, but knew he hadn't answered the question fully. "Furthermore, a place where I can sleep somewhere warm and don't have to hunt for myself every time of the day is better than being a travelling loner at my age."

With that, he picked the herbs back, and nearly dropped them again from sighing in relief when the entrance of the camp came into view. He heard cheers ... was there a ceremony already ? He decided to shook it off. As much as he had gotten comfortable with the camp, he couldn't say the same for his clanmates.
She nodded,” I guess that is important.” She meowed trying to sound happy,” Please don’t abandon the clan the day I’m a warrior though.” She meowed