by kenjaku
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:06 AM

Old February 12th, 2020, 06:34 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

cherrykit flinched as she saw dirtfur walk in and her pelt went cold as she heard his words w-whitecough... cherrykit felt sick as guilt washed over her,"d-dirtfur.." she whispered the start a sorry, but she choked on her words and went to her nest to curl up d-did i spread the illness to my clanmates... she thought with a guilty-upset face. Cherrykit closed her eyes and fell asleep to dream the bad thought away. @Dirtfur @Dipper
Old February 12th, 2020, 06:40 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

shiverpetal gave an idle greeting to the dirt-cat as he came into the den... too bad, it wasn't his favorite face to see, but it wasn't the worst either. with a little hygiene he'd be okay. however, as cherrykit started speaking, he flattened his ears at the racket. kits. "don't mind that one," he said in regards to cherrykit, waving his tail dismissively. shiverpetal leaned in close to dirtfur's ear to whisper, "we're thinking of putting her down tomorrow, might not want to say anything and upset the poor scrap."

for dirtfur, he had just the thing. "been workin' on this concoction-aroonie for quite some time now! guess you're the one who's the lucky winner." after disappearing into the back, he returned with a poultice finely ground into what might as well have been a drink. he nudged it toward dirtfur. "enjoy."

@Dirtfur

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 12th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Dipper @amber'light

The sick deputy gave a curt nod of greeting to Shiverpetal. Yes, sure that Shiverpetal is an idiot or annoying, but that doesn't mean Dirtfur can't be respectful to the medicine cat.
He glanced nervously at Cherrykit as the med-cat spoke about "putting her down."

The old warrior sniffed the poultice with caution. He sipped on the drink-like herb, it felt... warm actually. It made the air that tightened the tom's throat vanished. This medicine cat.. actually made something that worked? Maybe I judge this cat too fast?
Soon after he was finished, he sat down beside Cherrykit, smiling at her. "Say," he purred, "want to play a game?" The soup-poultice made the dirt-tom's heart warmer. Dirtfur relaxed, taking deep breaths, making his problems go away from his mind.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:00 PM
love bird.

cherrykit lifted her head and smiled big, "Really, you want to play with me?" she shot up and got into a small crouch, "so what game!" she giggled as her tail thrashed behind her playfully. cherrykit was suprised that the deputy wanted to play, but she was to happy to care much who he was, only that he wanted to play. dirtfur has helped me through this sickness a lot...I will forever be grateful to him! she thought with a shine in her bright blue eyes. @Dirtfur

Last edited by kittygirl; February 12th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber'light View Post
cherrykit lifted her head and smiled big, "Really, you want to play with me?" she shot up and got into a small crouch, "so what game!" she giggled as her tail thrashed behind her playfully. cherrykit was suprised that the deputy wanted to play, but she was to happy to care much who he was, only that he wanted to play. dirtfur has helped me through this sickness a lot...I will forever be grateful to him! she thought with a shine in her bright blue eyes. @Dirtfur

Dirtfur smiled back, enjoying the kit being happy.
A game... Dirtfur thought to himself, searching around the medicine cat's den for anything to play with. Definitely not herbs or anything that Shiverpetal needs. Ahha!
'Here," he teared off a moss from a bedding and rolled it, making it a sphere of moss. Then, he rolled the ball towards Cherrykit, and waited for her roll.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:16 PM
love bird.

cherrykit giggled happily and pawed at the moss ball, rolling it back at dirtfur. Cherrykits energy was now coming back, she waited for the deputy to roll the ball back. @Dirtfur
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:18 PM

@amber'light

The heart of the brown tabby glowed brighter. His stress is now gone and his mind is no longer fuzzy. Thank StarClan! he blessed silently as he rolled the moss-ball back to Cherrykit.

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:25 PM
love bird.

she swatted at the moss ball and paused as the ball got stuck on her claw, she laughed as she flung the moss ball off her claw and at dirtfur "oops!" cherrykit smiled nervously, she didnt mean to fling it at the sick cat. @Dirtfur

Last edited by kittygirl; February 12th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber'light View Post
she swatted at the moss ball and paused as the ball got stuck on her claw, she laughed as she flung the moss ball off her claw and at dirtfur "oops!" cherrykit smiled nervously, she didnt mean to fling it at the sick cat.
Dirtfur watched as the she-kit tried to get the moss out of her claw, resulting in a fling that hit the deputy. He snapped his head to glared at Cherrykit, but seeing her nervous smile and the tiny "oops" brightened his clouded amber eyes. He chuckled roughly; it hurts his throat as he laughed, but he doesn't mind-- he doesn't care and went on to ignore it for that he is now having a fun time with the kit, no time to be serious! He gripped the moss by his claw and flung it at Cherrykit. "Catch!"

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:44 PM
love bird.

cherrykit was shocked to see the deputy not get mad, but she just started laughing and caught the ball. Cherrykit set the moss ball down and jumped around it, proud to have caught the ball, she paused and looked at the deputy with a bright glow in her eyes, "hey dirtfur do you think i will be able to go back to the nursery tomorrow?" cherrykit questioned.
@Dirtfur

Last edited by kittygirl; February 12th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.