Sky Glade
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:55 AM

Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:58 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Onyx chuckled. No remorse. No mercy... he thought and he clawed her shoulder again, bringing her to the ground.
"SkyClan will be MY territory now! Dusk will fall on SkyClan!" he snarled.
He then placed a paw heavily on her blood-soaked shoulder and chuckled darkly before he bit her neck, blood filling his maw as he closed in on her windpipe.
Fogpelt cried out again as his claws met her shoulder a second time. He's going to kill me. She shut her eyes tightly and choked out, "N-never!" before the Syndicate cat's teeth sank into her neck and she went limp, slumped on the ground with her greyish-blue eyes glazed over.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 3rd, 2017, 01:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Fogpelt cried out again as his claws met her shoulder a second time. He's going to kill me. She shut her eyes tightly and choked out, "N-never!" before the Syndicate cat's teeth sank into her neck and she went limp, slumped on the ground with her greyish-blue eyes glazed over.
As yet another cat fell limp beneath him he rose his head and let out an evil laugh. The taste of the blood and the feeling of power filled him. He was going to succeed iin his plans. Kill until the leader finds them. He was on his way to being an infamous legend, and he carved it into the SkyClan legacy. With a smile, he clawed her flank twice, leaving the infamous 'x' he always did on his kills. He then stood up and walked away, his job was done, and now Hannibal had another meal waiting for him if the clan cats didn't find her first.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:04 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
With the wind blowing their way, Auroraflame suddenly felt the scent of a robin hit her nose. Her eyes immediately flew to the attention of the tree tops. She spotted a robin perched on a tree branch not too far off the ground but far enough for someone to have a 50% chance of missing it if they leaped. The deputy her Cliffheart sigh and she looked back at him again. "Are you sure? We could always go look for something else that we both have a chance of catching", Auroraflame whispered, not wanting to alert the robin. Her eyes were filled with sympathy, it must be really hard not being able to do things that were important when hunting and fighting. To be the first one to spot the prey, and not be able to get it, Auroraflame felt guilty. Cliffheart had been the one to sniff out the prey and he was letting her do it, in her opinion she didn't think it was very fair. But at the same time, the clan needed food, she couldn't let a piece of prey go to waste just because another clanmate should be the one to get it instead. Letting out a sigh of reluctance, knowing that she hadn't really given Cliffheart a chance to reply, Auroraflame said, "Well, I guess we can't let food go to waste. I'll go catch it, when we're both done let's meet back here".
Cliffheart watched the Robin, making sure it didn't see them or hear them. It would be a shame if it just left, them both standing there talking about it and it just decide to leave. "Yes I'm sure, the Clan needs it. It doesn't matter who sees it or who makes the catch. What matters is that the Clan is strong and well fed." He mewed gruffly, his tone sharp and final. He watched her pad off to catch the bird, ignoring the strong gaze of sympathy she had. He didn't like when other cats sympathized with him. It made him feel worse than he actually did. That was his main problem, he was babied when other cats felt sympathy towards him. They tried to make them equal, by either lying to him and make him seem better, or lying yontheirselves, making them worse by comparison. He hated it, bottom line. He stalked off, dust tinted tail flicking behind him. The scent of Robin, and Auroraflame soon left his nostrils, still flared for signs of scent. He quieted his tail and continued onwards. Soon he came to the edge of the patch of green forest, where the land cleared a little, no trees in the area. He sniffed, knowing something had to be in there, it was too perfectly placed not to be. A scent wafted across his nostrils, though he had only smelt it once or twice before, not something that a warrior came across often. A rustle in the longer grass confirmed his suspicions, and the appearance of the white tail that bobbed up and down. He smiled to himself, as no one else was around to see, he crept forwards, slowly and silently. He remembered his mentor, Pebblechase, teaching him something about rabbits when you're hunting them. But what was it? It had something to do with the way you stalk them, because of their hearing, but he couldn't recall the information at the moment. He glanced over his shoulder one last time, making sure no one was around.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Liquoris

Memorypaw crouched down. Her tail waving behind herself. Her Grayish blue pelt shone bright in the sunlight. She pounced tackling the twig. She bit down on it. To act as if she killed the prey. (Sorry, so short)
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@Liquoris

Memorypaw crouched down. Her tail waving behind herself. Her Grayish blue pelt shone bright in the sunlight. She pounced tackling the twig. She bit down on it. To act as if she killed the prey. (Sorry, so short)
(Is ok xD)

[Raccoonpaw]

Long fur flowing in the light breeze, the young tabby tom padded up to his friend, Thrushpaw in tow. "Hey Memorypaw, we've been looking everywhere for you," he purred. As he got up to the she-cat, he paused, looking down at her 'catch.' "Is that a twig?"

[Thrushpaw]

The light colored tom went up from behind his friend and sat down close to Memorypaw. "It's a fine twig," he said, wrapping his fluffy tail around her. "Is this where you've been all day? In the dirt rolling around?" he asked almost a bit snooty.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
(Is ok xD)

[Raccoonpaw]

Long fur flowing in the light breeze, the young tabby tom padded up to his friend, Thrushpaw in tow. "Hey Memorypaw, we've been looking everywhere for you," he purred. As he got up to the she-cat, he paused, looking down at her 'catch.' "Is that a twig?"

[Thrushpaw]

The light colored tom went up from behind his friend and sat down close to Memorypaw. "It's a fine twig," he said, wrapping his fluffy tail around her. "Is this where you've been all day? In the dirt rolling around?" he asked almost a bit snooty.
The she-cat looked to Raccoonpaw, "Yeah, it is. wanna continue to make fun of it?" she asked daring him. She then watched as Thrushpaw came over to her and wrapped his tail around her. He wasn't helping her case. "You both just gonna tease me for the rest of my life?" she asked tilting her head. She looked down at her twig. "I like my twig thank you very much," she responded. "Plus, I was just practicing and having fun," she mewed to the two toms.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
The she-cat looked to Raccoonpaw, "Yeah, it is. wanna continue to make fun of it?" she asked daring him. She then watched as Thrushpaw came over to her and wrapped his tail around her. He wasn't helping her case. "You both just gonna tease me for the rest of my life?" she asked tilting her head. She looked down at her twig. "I like my twig thank you very much," she responded. "Plus, I was just practicing and having fun," she mewed to the two toms.
[Raccoonpaw]

The fluffy tom chuckled a bit, then rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I remember doing that too. Though now I try to practice my hunting skills on prey," he said jokingly. He sat down, looking around. "Well anyway, the reason we came out here looking for you is because I don't know where Honeypaw is. She usually tells me when she's going training or hunting, but I haven't seen her all day.." he rambled. "Have you seen her?"

[Thrushpaw]

The bright tom huffed. "Oh just leave her be, Raccoonpaw. You may be her brother but that doesn't mean she has to tell you where she's going every second of every day. You're worse than a doting mother," he said snootily. "Don't you agree, Memorypaw?" he asked, not really caring what the answer would be. He could already see the irritation in the other tom's fur and smirked.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
[Raccoonpaw]

The fluffy tom chuckled a bit, then rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I remember doing that too. Though now I try to practice my hunting skills on prey," he said jokingly. He sat down, looking around. "Well anyway, the reason we came out here looking for you is because I don't know where Honeypaw is. She usually tells me when she's going training or hunting, but I haven't seen her all day.." he rambled. "Have you seen her?"

[Thrushpaw]

The bright tom huffed. "Oh just leave her be, Raccoonpaw. You may be her brother but that doesn't mean she has to tell you where she's going every second of every day. You're worse than a doting mother," he said snootily. "Don't you agree, Memorypaw?" he asked, not really caring what the answer would be. He could already see the irritation in the other tom's fur and smirked.
Memorypaw looked to Raccoonpaw, "No, I haven't seen her, sorry," she mewed. She turned to Thrushpaw, "I mean, if I had a sibling or someone to care for, then I would worry about not seeing them for a while," she said.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Memorypaw looked to Raccoonpaw, "No, I haven't seen her, sorry," she mewed. She turned to Thrushpaw, "I mean, if I had a sibling or someone to care for, then I would worry about not seeing them for a while," she said.
[Raccoonpaw]

The tabby tom let out a sigh then shook his head. "I'm sure she's okay. It's just not like her to wander off, you know?" he said, not really expecting an answer. "So how have you been?" he asked, just to keep conversation rolling. He didn't really know much to talk about, well, besides going to the other clans and kicking their butts.

[Thrushpaw]

"Right.." he said halfheartedly. He then glanced around, trying to find the nearest puddle or pond. He hadn't looked at his beautiful fur in a while and needed a breather from social life. Maybe if he could find one he could get buy with saying he's getting a drink. As soon as he spotted a small water source nearby, he stood. "I'm going to go get a drink," he said, then padded off toward the reflective surface of the water.
Old January 4th, 2017, 10:55 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
[Raccoonpaw]

The tabby tom let out a sigh then shook his head. "I'm sure she's okay. It's just not like her to wander off, you know?" he said, not really expecting an answer. "So how have you been?" he asked, just to keep conversation rolling. He didn't really know much to talk about, well, besides going to the other clans and kicking their butts.

[Thrushpaw]

"Right.." he said halfheartedly. He then glanced around, trying to find the nearest puddle or pond. He hadn't looked at his beautiful fur in a while and needed a breather from social life. Maybe if he could find one he could get buy with saying he's getting a drink. As soon as he spotted a small water source nearby, he stood. "I'm going to go get a drink," he said, then padded off toward the reflective surface of the water.
The small she-cat turned to Raccoonpaw, "I've doing well. I just been practicing out here on my own," she mewed. She then looked to Thrushpaw and knitted her "eyebrows", "Ok, you do Miss Thrushpaw," she turned back to Raccoonpaw, "Sometimes I think he worries about his pelt more than females do," she whispered to him.