Last post by sock
Today 07:10 AM

Old March 10th, 2019, 09:18 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"Then does this mean your leaving with me?" He asked with a cocked head.
Snowpaw thought about it for a second. "Sure" she said with a smile.
Old March 10th, 2019, 09:56 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Snowpaw thought about it for a second. "Sure" she said with a smile.
"How far do you think you can walk with your injuries?" He asked. "I was really hoping to get to at least fourtrees before resting."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 10th, 2019, 11:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Appledash wanted to do something with his life, sitting and watching a spider wrap its prey was not very amusing.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 11th, 2019, 09:51 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"How far do you think you can walk with your injuries?" He asked. "I was really hoping to get to at least fourtrees before resting."
"I think I can make it to fourtrees." Snowpaw said.
Old March 11th, 2019, 01:19 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Dandelionglow’s small paws lightly pranced around, her short pelt shivering from the cold, but the excitement emitting from her provides a natural warmth. The gray tabby was like a beaming ray of sunshine, a little excited about everything,
Which wasn’t unusual for how sweet natured she could be. Albeit, most times her natural kindness was easy to take advantage of since she had a peculiar sense of naivety of a small kit, curious and observant all the same. She made footprints in the snow, a light breeze ruffled her fur up the wrong way and she refused to succumb to the shiver. Dandelionglow thought it was the perfect time to hunt. She wasn’t very good at it, especially not in these weather conditions, but she would try. Her ears flicked casually, snowflakes dropping from them.

She padded slowly through the snow, her jaws parted when the scent of something familiar wafted into her nose, but since she wasn’t all that great at hunting, she kinda had a hard time distinguishing the scents of different prey. It was really hard for her and she didn’t know why. With the snow, it didn’t make it all the better. So, when she assumed she smell mice, she recklessly powered through to try and clamp her jaws around the critter, but ended up missing the killing blow. She almost cried out in frustration. So many cats made hunting seem like a no big deal but it was certainly a big deal for this beaming ray of sunshine. And, that mouse she thought it was? It wasn’t even a mouse.
Thornsnarl prided himself on his appearance and mannerisms. He was a loyal member of ShadowClan, a fierce warrior, and an excellent teacher. At least, he believed he was. He had very little patience for those who wasted their time with games. On this particular morning, Thornsnarl was heading through the territory (not for enjoyment, but in an attempt to hunt) and when he spotted a small gray tabby attempting to hunt, his eyes narrowed. Her form was off, and before she’d actually crouched down, she’d looked like she was… well, he honestly didn’t know what she’d been trying to do. It gave the sense of play, which only furthered his disapproval of this young female. She was rather pretty - Thornsnarl wasn’t so stubborn as to block out her beauty altogether, but she wouldn’t have been his type anyways. He didn’t have time for warriors who chose to mess around. A cry (presumably of frustration) cut through the quiet, and Thornsnarl was embarrassed to realize that he’d tensed up at the sound. A good warrior should always be on edge, not startled by such a silly thing. The tom’s eyes narrowed at the small female, and, with as much dignity as he could gather, he approached. ”Your form is sloppy.” He mewed in lieu of a greeting. Well, no one had ever accused him of being too friendly, that was for sure. ”And you’re freezing cold. What are you doing out here? You’ll get sick, and then you’ll be even less help to the Clan.” Concern was yet another thing Thornsnarl struggled with showing. He was genuinely concerned about this little she cat (and besides, he was right - she wouldn’t be any help to the Clan if she got sick) if he could just show it.
Old March 11th, 2019, 02:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Pearldance gave a small wiggle, a joyful thing she did sometimes. As the tom went to go count, she found herself frantically looking around. Where should she hide? Perhaps in a tree? Maybe behind something? In a bush? Once all was thought through, she found herself racing up a tree and taking a seat on a branch somewhere in the middle. Hiding down below wouldn't have worked. Her white pelt would've stuck out like a sore thumb down there unless she rolled in mud.
Smokestorm finished counting (he’d had to remind himself to slow down several times, pure excitement nearly making him go too fast) and started looking in the underbrush first. His tail (well, the tip of it, anyways) twitched back and forth excitedly, rustling the leaves around him. There was nothing - not even a glimpse of white fur in sight, so Smokestorm glanced up in the trees next. His eyes passed over a flash of white - not realizing that it was, in fact, Pearldance until a moment later. As soon as his mind made the connection, Smokestorm was up in a flash, climbing the tree (albeit more slowly than she had) and eventually took a seat on the branch next to her. ”Found you,” He mewed, yellow eyes sparkling proudly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 11th, 2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
"I think I can make it to fourtrees." Snowpaw said.
"We can take it slow then." He said softly and helped Snowpaw up, pressing his flank to hers to offer support. "I was thinking of removing the paw from my name and to just go by Shadow." He said after a bit of walking

Old March 11th, 2019, 02:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"We can take it slow then." He said softly and helped Snowpaw up, pressing his flank to hers to offer support. "I was thinking of removing the paw from my name and to just go by Shadow." He said after a bit of walking
Snowpaw nodded. "Yeah, I thought of Snow." She said.
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw nodded. "Yeah, I thought of Snow." She said.
"Shadow and Snow." He mumbled softly. "Loners. Or are we rogues?"

Old March 11th, 2019, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Cherrypaw nervously shifted from paw to paw. She was going to practice hunting with her mentor, Blissstrike today. She was so nervous. I will scare away all the prey, she thought. All the prey will be afraid of me, and they will hurt me. She let out a loud squeal. "Blissstrike, please help me not kill all the prey!" Then she realized she was supposed to kill it, and fainted from the embarrassment.
@aa2ccccc5

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!