Last post by zozelen
Today 07:35 AM

Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:35 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Calmriver

Calmriver sat outside the warriors den slowly eating a frog and observed the cats that were in camp. Her sister Silvershadow sat silently next to her, Calmriver could tell she was thinking about something dark or possibly just mean, by looking at her eyes, they were narrowed to slits. Nope she's thinking something mean. Silvershadow is always thinking about something mean She sighed to herself. She scanned the camp for cats to talk to.

Silvershadow

Silvershadow sat next to her sister Calmriver outside the warriors den. She was looking for some cat to talk to other than her soft sister. Turning to look at Calmriver she saw her sister had on this sorrowful expression. Silvershadow curled her lip back in disgust is she pouting about having no one to talk to. Ugh she's such a wimp, I would never show such weakness. But then Calmriver never did fit in to Shadowclan all to well either Silvershadow thought bitterly maybe there is someone who isn't as weak who I can talk to. She scanned the camp for some cat, other than Calmriver, to talk to.

They are both open for interaction
Please chat with them, separately though

Last edited by Silvershadow13; October 22nd, 2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:51 AM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Oakshade

Oakshade had been put in an awkward position now. He wasn't sure what to do next. He had gotten himself into this mess and now had to get out of it. Oakshade shifted his gaze back and forth, from Slytiger to Meadowleap, waiting for one of them to say something that he could work with.

{ @NinjaBloss @~SilverShine~ }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old October 22nd, 2022, 01:47 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

Robinfeather

Robinfeather was lounging in the clearing grooming herself. She was quite social, and rarely had no one to talk to. The russet she-cat scanned the clearing for any available Clanmates who would gladly sit and just talk for a bit.

{ @Erebus }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old October 22nd, 2022, 02:09 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| @Robin feather |WC:120

She was happy to be home. The week she was gone was one she never wanted to relive. In all truth it was lonely. Not that everything was great now, she wore the slash across her face like a crown of shame, a symbol of her failures.

His thoughts drifted back to his loneliness. Her had become much more reserved since his apprentices disappeared. He still had his usual flare for life, it just wasn't shown to others as much. But he was looking to change that. And as he saw a russet she-cat glancing around the clearing, seemingly looking for an interaction, he would began his return.

"Good day Robinfeather." He greeted, approaching the other warrior. "How're you today?"
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; October 22nd, 2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 02:39 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

Robinfeather

Robinfeather smiled and dipped her head in greeting at her clanmate. "I'm doing well, how about you?"

{ @Erebus }

Old October 22nd, 2022, 03:56 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| @Robin feather

"I've been better." His tone was light, but the sentiment wasn't. Still he moved on quickly enough.
"It's a shame about Cinderblaze." She hadn't been there for the anouncement, but the news reached her ears quickly enough. If only good news could travel as fast, that would be preferable. "Any guesses to who the new deputy will be?"
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 22nd, 2022, 04:00 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

Robinfeather

The warrior's eyes clouded with sadness as she thought about ShadowClan's late deputy. "He should've lived longer... Maybe Cougarivy could be a good choice. But honestly, I do not envy Dawnstar for her position as leader at the time."

{ @Erebus }

Old October 22nd, 2022, 05:56 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| @Robin feather |WC:182

He nodded at her answer. He was truly sorry about the former deputy's death as well, but at this point it would seem to come with the territory. Definitely a job he would shy away from, he wouldn't be surprised if Dawnstar continued to outlive the next one, if not more.

"She's the head of the Enforcers correct? I'm not so sure, she'd have to go through the trouble of selecting a new commander." It seemed to her that Dawnstar was more careful in choosing Enforcers then Deputies, but she would leave that unsaid. She would put a lot more thought into her words now, her time in exile had revealed how easy she was pushed away from the clan.

"It is a rather ghastly topic, and I believe we should move on from it, before it truly winds me up." He was flipping through topics much faster than anyone who knew how to hold a conversation should, but that wasn't unlike him in the slightest. He got bored extremely easily.
"How about you? Anything of interest come across your path recently?"

Last edited by nykyrian; October 22nd, 2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 07:05 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Darkray watched the horizon. He prefered waking up early so that there were less cats in the clearing to bother him, but... this was fine. Every cat seemed to have a friend, or a mate, or SOMETHING that was keeping them away from the black tom this crisp morning. He hoped it would stay that way.

[OPEN]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:21 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Her words seemed to go right over the kit's head - mostly, anyway. Ivysnake looked at him, not even twitching an ear as he bounded around with excitement, blabbing about how cool her name was and asking a ton of questions. Should she answer them? That might make Blazingkit shut up, or it might make him ask more. I could teach him a lesson. Being an annoying furball won't get any answers out of me. However, some kits were just this way, and they'd mature as they got older. So, Ivysnake figured she'd answer some of his sporadic, eager questions.

"Being a medicine cat is different from being a warrior. You're more focused on herbs and healing, but Dawnstar has allowed us to fight in battles when the time comes," she explained, letting her long, sharp claws flex in and out. "I trained to be a warrior before this, and I don't think I would've agreed to the position if I hadn't still been able to fight. You'll grow to like it. There's nothing better than battle, sinking your teeth and claws into an enemy and watching their blood flow as you emerge, victorious." The last battle Ivysnake had been in was the one at the Sky Glade, where ShadowClan had lost, before she'd become a medicine cat apprentice. But she didn't mention that. We won the battle at ThunderClan's camp, anyway - even though we shouldn't have, with how few of us there were. "Training as a medicine cat is very different. But I'm not going to put my warrior days behind me. Like any ShadowClan cat should be, I'm loyal to both my Clan and Dawnstar and willing to do anything to make it stronger."

Hopefully, some of that information got lodged in the kit's brain. Ivysnake paused, then remembered Blazingkit's second question, of if she had seen a ghost. "Yes," she replied simply. "In the Dark Forest, not in StarClan. StarClan is where the weak, mouse-hearted cats go after death. The Dark Forest is for the strong." Ivysnake didn't need to share so much, but she figured that the white-and-gray tabby tom-kit should start being educated in the ways of ShadowClan.

@TheDragonGoddess

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!