Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:34 PM

Old January 27th, 2019, 01:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
A purr rumbled from Bearflowers throat. "I like your determination." He said, a flicker of his tail. The brown tabby hummed, "We need more warriors like you, who care about the clan like you do. Some, don't really care." He told.
then his ears perked up as his eyes shined, someone agreed with him! More than once. He smiled again " maybe we can change that? Maybe we can make the others see that the clan needs their help more now than ever.every bit counts ." he meowed as his attention returned to the other tom before taking another bite and sitting up only to look up at the sky "think starclan will appreciate that?" he asked without tearing his eyes away.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 27th, 2019, 01:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
then his ears perked up as his eyes shined, someone agreed with him! More than once. He smiled again " maybe we can change that? Maybe we can make the others see that the clan needs their help more now than ever.every bit counts ." he meowed as his attention returned to the other tom before taking another bite and sitting up only to look up at the sky "think starclan will appreciate that?" he asked without tearing his eyes away.
The tabby nodded softly. Starclan would appreciate that more than anything." He agreed, oh how Bearflower was already falling for the other tom. He was falling for his personality, how he cared dearly about the clan.
Bearflower shook his head gently, getting rid of the thoughts.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
The tabby nodded softly. Starclan would appreciate that more than anything." He agreed, oh how Bearflower was already falling for the other tom. He was falling for his personality, how he cared dearly about the clan.
Bearflower shook his head gently, getting rid of the thoughts.
( talk about love at first sight :3 )

Pigeonsight purred this time feeling like this could be accomplished,like he actually had done something useful somehow just by saying it , if his father could see him now...he'd savor what ever reaction Taurus had as his way of pay back more or less, his father didn't stick with him and his other siblings only Granite,favoring that reckless tom more. He will show him that he has people who actually care about him. His tail swished a few times as he was in deep thought out of joy his orbs shinning like the ice covered river when the sun hit it. His whiskers twitched again once he looked back down at bearflower "wanna do a border patrol with me? I'm getting cabin fever ." he asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 27th, 2019, 02:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
( talk about love at first sight :3 )

Pigeonsight purred this time feeling like this could be accomplished,like he actually had done something useful somehow just by saying it , if his father could see him now...he'd savor what ever reaction Taurus had as his way of pay back more or less, his father didn't stick with him and his other siblings only Granite,favoring that reckless tom more. He will show him that he has people who actually care about him. His tail swished a few times as he was in deep thought out of joy his orbs shinning like the ice covered river when the sun hit it. His whiskers twitched again once he looked back down at bearflower "wanna do a border patrol with me? I'm getting cabin fever ." he asked .
(I know :3 )

Bearflower sat up, stretching out his legs a bit. He nodded at the offer. "Sure!" He mewed with a smile, his tail swayed lightly.
His blue orbs looked at Pigeonfeather, tilting his head to the side. The brown tom stood up, "Has anyone told you you have really pretty eyes?" He questioned.
@Pisces

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; January 27th, 2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Cave

Waterlilykit has light grey fur and green eyes. Her eyes were a bit watery and she was sniffling some and coughing a bit. She was walking around camp breathing heavily. What is wrong with me, I don’t always get tired playing mossball...She sighed trying not to feel tired.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:02 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
@Cave

Waterlilykit has light grey fur and green eyes. Her eyes were a bit watery and she was sniffling some and coughing a bit. She was walking around camp breathing heavily. What is wrong with me, I don’t always get tired playing mossball...She sighed trying not to feel tired.
Tidalpool walked around camp and was looking around. The recent outbreak of sickness had her on edge, she wanted to help but she still wanted to be safe. She eyed a small grey kit, hearing the coughing and sniffling. She kept her distance and watched her for a minute thinking if this kit is sick then we should take her to the temporary camp, but if she isn't then taking her there may risk her actually getting sick. I think if kits get this sickness they can die though. The blue-gray she-cat continued to ponder over the small kit, not realizing her face was twisted in an odd manner as her gaze rested on the kit.
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Tidalpool walked around camp and was looking around. The recent outbreak of sickness had her on edge, she wanted to help but she still wanted to be safe. She eyed a small grey kit, hearing the coughing and sniffling. She kept her distance and watched her for a minute thinking if this kit is sick then we should take her to the temporary camp, but if she isn't then taking her there may risk her actually getting sick. I think if kits get this sickness they can die though. The blue-gray she-cat continued to ponder over the small kit, not realizing her face was twisted in an odd manner as her gaze rested on the kit.
The small kit gave a whimper and then went through a minute of non-stop coughing before laying down sniffling before struggling to her paws and slowly struggling towards the other kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:21 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
The small kit gave a whimper and then went through a minute of non-stop coughing before laying down sniffling before struggling to her paws and slowly struggling towards the other kits.
Act fast!! Tidalpool screamed in her head. She swooped up the kit and brought it closer to herself. "Where is your mother?" she said frantically, unaware that she could be looking like a crazed lunatic at the moment. She looked into the kit's eyes and noticed their gooeyness that can't be any good she thought, her expression looking more and more intense. Her teal eyes were squinting at the little kit, but this time they were close to her face, likely menacing to them.
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Act fast!! Tidalpool screamed in her head. She swooped up the kit and brought it closer to herself. "Where is your mother?" she said frantically, unaware that she could be looking like a crazed lunatic at the moment. She looked into the kit's eyes and noticed their gooeyness that can't be any good she thought, her expression looking more and more intense. Her teal eyes were squinting at the little kit, but this time they were close to her face, likely menacing to them.
Waterlilykit shrugged looking tired,” I don’t know. She visits me once a week often.” She shrugged yawning a bit.

Old January 27th, 2019, 06:38 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Waterlilykit shrugged looking tired,” I don’t know. She visits me once a week often.” She shrugged yawning a bit.
"Oh" Tidalpool said, I guess she wouldn't mind if I took her to the sick-cat camp, besides if she stays here she will likely get everyone else sick, especially her littermates and that's the last thing we want the white tip of her tail quivered for a second, then she said "what's your mothers name, I'll tell her where you are when I see her next." She was unsure on how exactly the relationship between this kit and her mother worked but wasn't about ready to send another cat in incredible worry over her. "Oh and whats your name? My name is Tidalpool." She said realizing that she didn't tell anything about herself to this kit.