Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[requests] kat's sacrifice...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:29 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:16 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:07 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:56 AM
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2023, 06:31 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncake View Post
@zeebles @Scallywagz
Specklekit narrowed her eyes at Cedarkit, unimpressed. She turned to Magnoliakit and told her about Lilyantler, catching her up on all that she'd missed. "Lilyantler's an evil warrior who tried to give Cedarkit away to ShadowClan, and Twilightstar killed her to shush it up!" she said, deciding that keeping the game up for a little longer didn't hurt. Plus, if Sunny was interested, it might be grounds for making a new friend!
"K-Killed her?" Magnoliakit sounded taken aback. "I know that leaders are supposed to be powerful, but I never knew Twilightstar had such... violent tendencies." The mention of murder irked her, but she nodded her head at Cedarkit, seeming less passive-agressive now. "If this is true, then I'm sorry that happened to you. That must've been a shocking experience."

Finally, Magnoliakit sat down with them. These two kits seemed like an interesting bunch- or maybe Magnoliakit just didn't have any social experiences for reference. "I don't think there's much you can do about the situation now, though. Seems like Twilightstar has already dealt with it. ...So, uh, what do you two do in your free time?

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 26th, 2023 at 06:31 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:31 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
@zeebles @Scallywagz
Specklekit narrowed her eyes at Cedarkit, unimpressed. She turned to Magnoliakit and told her about Lilyantler, catching her up on all that she'd missed. "Lilyantler's supposedly an evil warrior who tried to give Cedarkit away to ShadowClan, and Twilightstar killed her to shush it up!" she said, deciding that keeping the game up for a little longer didn't hurt. Plus, if Sunny was interested, it might be grounds for making a new friend! Maybe they could ignore the fact it was all made up for now.
"FINE YOU STUPID FURBALL!" She yelped at the new kit. She couldn't be bothered to remember there name. Since they wanna be such a smartass. She turned to face Magnoliakit. "Ill just storm up on Shadowclan territory and ask for some good secrets. And walk my little beaten up ass back here and tell you how much of a GREAT war is gonna happen with Shadowclan and Windclan."

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:36 PM
scarlet princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywagz View Post
"FINE YOU STUPID FURBALL!" She yelped at the new kit. She couldn't be bothered to remember there name. Since they wanna be such a smartass. She turned to face Magnoliakit. "Ill just storm up on Shadowclan territory and ask for some good secrets. And walk my little beaten up ass back here and tell you how much of a GREAT war is gonna happen with Shadowclan and Windclan."
She blinked. "Stupid... stupid furball?!" Magnoliakit was trying to respond to Specklekit and be polite, but now she just looked extremely offended. "There's no need to be so rude! A-and who taught you those curse words? Fine, then! All you cats are the same!" She huffed. "I'll be taking my leave. Specklekit, if you want to have a civilized conversation with me later, feel free."

Magnoliakit sped-walk out of the nursery, tail flicking indignantly from side to side.

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 26th, 2023 at 06:39 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:47 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Creek'kit was bored. Very bored. She wanted to see the outside and she wanted to now! She padded near the entrance and tried to look out, she couldnt see much due to how short she was but she decided to creep closer, now nearly outside the camp

[ open ]
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:58 PM
scarlet princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post
Creek'kit was bored. Very bored. She wanted to see the outside and she wanted to now! She padded near the entrance and tried to look out, she couldnt see much due to how short she was but she decided to creep closer, now nearly outside the camp

[ open ]
Magnoliakit waltzed over in front of her, raising a brow.

"Aren't you a little young to be sneaking out?" She asked. "I am too, so I admire your ambition, but maybe you should try it sometime better... Like at night, where no one can see you."

Magnoliakit didn't look too interested, so it was clear she wouldn't stop Creekkit if she tried to leave. She simply watched to see what the other kit would do next.

my rp tracker

Old February 26th, 2023, 07:02 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Magnoliakit waltzed over in front of her, raising a brow.

"Aren't you a little young to be sneaking out?" She asked. "I am too, so I admire your ambition, but maybe you should try it sometime better... Like at night, where no one can see you."

Magnoliakit didn't look too interested, so it was clear she wouldn't stop Creekkit if she tried to leave. She simply watched to see what the other kit would do next.

"Im 5 moons old! Im a big cat! Are you challenging me?" She asked, stepping closer outside the camp.
Old February 26th, 2023, 07:05 PM
scarlet princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post

"Im 5 moons old! Im a big cat! Are you challenging me?" She asked, stepping closer outside the camp.
Magnoliakit squinted at the other cat, even if she was apparently older then her. Magnoliakit still looked bigger, but maybe that was just because of her fluffy pelt.

"I don't know, am I? That wasn't my intention. I don't like violence." Creekkit was a cat who liked to pick fights, it seemed. "Feel free to do what you'd like. I don't have the energy to complain."

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 26th, 2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 07:08 PM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywagz View Post
Quote:
She blinked. "Stupid... stupid furball?!" Magnoliakit was trying to respond to Specklekit and be polite, but now she just looked extremely offended. "There's no need to be so rude! A-and who taught you those curse words? Fine, then! All you cats are the same!" She huffed. "I'll be taking my leave. Specklekit, if you want to have a civilized conversation with me later, feel free."

Magnoliakit sped-walk out of the nursery, tail flicking indignantly from side to side.
Specklekit sat silently, stunned at Cedarkit's violent outburst. Who was she imitating? Where had she learned that behavior from? Specklekit decided it would be best to leave Cedarkit alone for now, until she was back to normal. She followed Sunny out of the den. "Hey Sunny, what's up with her d'ya think? Also yeah, I'm almost positive Cedarkit was lying about that whole situation, sorry about that." she chattered away to Magnoliakit, wondering what was wrong with Cedarkit.

Last edited by mooncake; February 26th, 2023 at 07:09 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 07:13 PM
scarlet princess

Quote:
Specklekit sat silently, stunned at Cedarkit's violent outburst. Who was she imitating? Where had she learned that behavior from? Specklekit decided it would be best to leave Cedarkit alone for now, until she was back to normal. She followed Sunny out of the den. "Hey Sunny, what's up with her d'ya think? Also yeah, I'm almost positive Cedarkit was lying about that whole situation, sorry about that." she chattered away to Magnoliakit, wondering what was wrong with Cedarkit.
"It's fine," Magnoliakit mumbled. "Your friend seems to think I was trying to aggravate her. Oh well... I guess I'm not the friendliest cat alive."

She looked to Specklekit. "I'll leave you two alone. I have to ask, though, why do you keep calling me... Sunny?" Magnoliakit looked slightly flustered.

my rp tracker

Old February 26th, 2023, 07:14 PM
"E"

Status: Fictionkin...oh boy...I thought therianthropy was enough..
Bump Policy: 3-5 hours
My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Magnoliakit sat by the entrance to the nursery, tail flicking idly as she watched the cats around her. Her expression was frosty but bored.

(open if anyone wants to say hi)

Blossomkit walked over to Magnoliakit and nudged her, " Whai!" Blossomkit said, trying to say 'Hi'.

@zeebles
Closed Thread