Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
<b>
sagechaser
</b>
BOO. Larkfire was answering boringly. If he were younger, he would whine about it. Sagechaser will just have to practice gratitude and accept the scraps he got, though. He sighed internally. So much work to do, so little time to make his sister less...bland. Well, not bland. Grumpy. She had to lighten up. Duh.

But here's something new! Larkfire, speechless! Sagechaser could savor the moment. Amazing. Unfortunately, he was presented with the mystery of - "Who's Sleepykit?" The warrior ducked his head to the side to stare at Dawnstar's supply of news. Oh.

It wasn't all that great. Somebody did come back from the dead, though. Another blessing from StarClan. Sagechaser let that strand of silver lining uplift his heart as he looked back to Larkfire, eyes wide with curiosity. "And 'my'?" he questioned further.
[ @/rose ]
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

It seemed Sagechaser was absolutely clueless. Befitting of him, she supposed. Still, it was.. a surprise that Sagechaser hadn't heard any of the gossip milling about, of the kit she'd given birth to and yet there was no secondary parent milling around. Chancing a glance at her adopted older brother as the meeting drew to a close, the young enforcer sighed softly. "You have not heard of Sleepykit yet? My.. er," She cleared her throat. "..Daughter?"

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 5th, 2023, 12:26 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Hawkgrowl listened to his leader talk, all the while focused on his little sister, Softpaw. He had to make sure she was safe...He snapped to the present once he saw her leave, and as much as he wanted to follow her, he knew she would be mad at him. Desperately searching the crowd of absconding cats, his eyes locked onto Hawkbite, an enforcer, who was heading for the warrior's den. He ran over at a brisk pace, intercepting the tom before he arrived at his destination. "Uhh...hey there. How's...how's it going?" he asked, racking his brain for words. Why had he spoken? What did he even want in the first place? He had not the slightest clue. "So...I was wondering if you were interested in...going hunting. You know, cuz it's leaf-bare soon, and there's little to no prey during that time, so we might as well stock up. Cuz I'm always looking out for the clan!" Yeah, that. Not because he wanted to be an enforcer so he could protect his sister better. Definitely not.

@SuspiciousMindz
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 5th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

a dead cat back alive creeped Cougarbite out a bit and he shot a glance at the once desd cat.

Forestkit didn’t understand most that was said
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 6th, 2023, 07:30 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Eggpaw and Froststorm left the meeting.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 7th, 2023, 08:59 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Almighty-Sleekster View Post
Hawkgrowl listened to his leader talk, all the while focused on his little sister, Softpaw. He had to make sure she was safe...He snapped to the present once he saw her leave, and as much as he wanted to follow her, he knew she would be mad at him. Desperately searching the crowd of absconding cats, his eyes locked onto Hawkbite, an enforcer, who was heading for the warrior's den. He ran over at a brisk pace, intercepting the tom before he arrived at his destination. "Uhh...hey there. How's...how's it going?" he asked, racking his brain for words. Why had he spoken? What did he even want in the first place? He had not the slightest clue. "So...I was wondering if you were interested in...going hunting. You know, cuz it's leaf-bare soon, and there's little to no prey during that time, so we might as well stock up. Cuz I'm always looking out for the clan!" Yeah, that. Not because he wanted to be an enforcer so he could protect his sister better. Definitely not.

@SuspiciousMindz

[Hawkbite]

A voice interrupted his strides and Hawkbite froze in place, his head turning slowly to meet Hawkgrowl's figure. It took him a moment to realize who this was, but they had a conversation at the last Gathering. Hawkbite was still unsure if that conversation was a rub into his face about Vixensnarl or not. The loss was still fresh and bitter and Hawkgrowl had the audacity to rub their family into his face. To be fair, Hawkgrowl wouldn't have known at the time, but it still felt like an insult. This warriors presence made his fur crawl still, but he'd get over it.

Eventually the Enforcer would turn to look at Hawkgrowl fully, letting out a soft sigh of distaste. He supposed hunting might help get him out of his head. Hawkbite would give him a nod. "Yeah, a hunt is fine. Solo hunting isn't super recommended right now so I'm glad you sought out a partner," Hawkbite spoke in a rather neutral tone. His green gaze darted towards the camp entrance then back towards the warrior.

"After you," he gestured.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 7th, 2023, 11:15 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

A voice interrupted his strides and Hawkbite froze in place, his head turning slowly to meet Hawkgrowl's figure. It took him a moment to realize who this was, but they had a conversation at the last Gathering. Hawkbite was still unsure if that conversation was a rub into his face about Vixensnarl or not. The loss was still fresh and bitter and Hawkgrowl had the audacity to rub their family into his face. To be fair, Hawkgrowl wouldn't have known at the time, but it still felt like an insult. This warriors presence made his fur crawl still, but he'd get over it.

Eventually the Enforcer would turn to look at Hawkgrowl fully, letting out a soft sigh of distaste. He supposed hunting might help get him out of his head. Hawkbite would give him a nod. "Yeah, a hunt is fine. Solo hunting isn't super recommended right now so I'm glad you sought out a partner," Hawkbite spoke in a rather neutral tone. His green gaze darted towards the camp entrance then back towards the warrior.

"After you," he gestured.

Hawkgrowl furrowed his brows at the instant recoil once the warrior recognized him. Had he done something to offend him? "Yeah...of course. Wouldn't want to do something wrong. I'm all about doing stuff...right," he chuckled dryly, trying to make a good impression but his heart wasn't in it. Shrugging it off, the large tom nodded in response and headed for the forest. He took one last long lasting glance at Softpaw before finally being submerged by the dark trees surrounding him. He stepped carefully, making sure he tried not to step on all the leaves that littered the ground around him. He noticed frost on the ground, still there from morning. It just reminded him of his sister. God, he hoped she was safe with every fiber of his being. He glanced back behind him, sighing as he reminded himself that she was safe in the clan. No more worrying all the time like he had been when they were alone in the woods. He was glad they had been accepted into the clan. Hawkgrowl's stomach grumbled, but he promised himself that he would take no food, he would bring it straight to Softpaw. He straightened up, focusing on the scents around him. The best way to take care of Softpaw was by being an Enforcer. He himself wanted no part in such a role, but he would do whatever it took to take care of his little sister. And the best way to become one was getting a good word in from an enforcer. Speaking of, he watched Hawkbite, watching how he moved quietly through the woods and imitating him as best as possible.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 7th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

No sooner had he sat down did Dawnstar bark down an order to listen. It seemed the young enforcer had misjudged the leader's mood, as she might not have been as cheery as he had thought. Oops. But... then again, what she said was important. In an instant the tom's chest puffed out. He'd only just told her about the lynx problem and had been incapable of finding an enforcer to go investigate the situation with, but it would happen soon. Right after he took a nap. He was exhausted after that fight. There was no way he would be leading a friend towards death just because he was too tired to pay attention to what he was doing. Not with those hulking beasts looming about.

Gratefully, the lynxes weren't the only topic this meeting had to offer, and there were good news as well. New apprentices! Huzzah! It was always good to see new kits begin their training. In comparison to life in the nursery, becoming a paw was just so much more fun. Hopefully, this trio would find better mentors than he had. While he would never complain about the warriors that helped train him, the cats that were actually in charge of that task were lacking at the best of times, and bordering on traitorous rats at the worst.

"Albatrosspaw! Featherpaw! Ashpaw!" Silverpaw yowled out happily, despite his sleepiness.

He had his doubts concerning the mentors they had been given. None of them struck him as positive, stable forces for the young apprentices they had been tasked, but if Dawnstar had chosen them, there must be a reason. He just hoped the three would get their training done. If worse came to worse, he could always steal them away to go out on training sessions with his own apprentice, yep. He doubted she would mind having a friend or three... although with her it was hard to tell. She was so dedicated to training, she might see them as distractions. No worries though, no worries. He would find a way to convince her, he was sure! And then, she would have friends as well! Victory!

Rounded ears soon perked up, however, as his focus was back on the meeting. Shadepaw? Wait... Shader was back? And with a new mentor, too! Oh, that was great! Pip's family was all back together again. He was sure the golden prince would be happy to hear that. Maybe not show it, he rarely did... but happy to hear it nonetheless. He would have to go over to her later. Say hello and welcome her back. And ask her where the hell she'd vanished too, because... Hi. She worried everyone. And how long had she been back, anyways? So many questions, so little time.

And then came the real shocker. Lynxpaw. Dead. By Bumblestar's claw. Silverlark felt his hackles instantly raise. Were they to go to war again with ThunderClan? If so, he was ready. He would kill any and all ThunderClanner. A cat dead for every fur marred on Lynxpaw's pelt! Or... so he thought.

Bumblestar had killed Lynxpaw for... tresspassing? No no no. That had to be wrong. Very wrong. Yep. Because Lynxpaw was... Lynxpaw was taken, wasn't he? But then... Bumblebreath had also killed Ghostpaw? That was that cat, wasn't it? That had gone and taken Lynxpaw, yeah? Yeah. So why would the ThunderClan leader kill one of their own?

Unless... They were both traitors! Silverlark felt his eyes narrow at the thought. ShadowClan had been so worried for Lynxpaw's safety, and it turned out the foxheart had never been in any danger! Had he left of his own volition? Had Ghostpaw and Lynxpaw planned this, and had been hiding out to leave together after the battle? Had it all been an elaborate ruse? If so, good riddance. The muscular tom didn't care that Lynxpaw was an apprentice. Traitors were traitors, and they were to be taken care of. Especially after such a self serving, thoughtless action. Hmph!

Blood roaring in his ears as he felt himself still reeling at the thought of such a young traitor in the clan - although he would most certainly not be the first - the silver throated warrior found himself surprised at the next news. Vixensnarl was gone?! And twolegs were involved?! Great. First the lynxes, then twolegs. What else could possibly go wrong?!

Evidently ThunderClan was what could go wrong. They had been spotted in the territory stealing prey. That would not be allowed. Silverlark would have to make a point to extend his guard duties all the way towards Smallpines in the future. With a tired grunt, the enforcer yawned as the meeting was dismissed, making his way to the warriors' den to properly prepare for what would no doubt be a long next few days.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 10th, 2023, 07:26 PM

Status: My mind runs a million directions at once, honey <3
Bump Policy: After 48 hours, but keep in mind that I have school and can't be here all the time!
My Mood: Fine
ShadowClan Apprentice Initiation Day

Last edited by MintyBea; November 10th, 2023 at 08:20 PM. Reason: How does one delete a post
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:35 PM
my disease, my infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

It seemed Sagechaser was absolutely clueless. Befitting of him, she supposed. Still, it was.. a surprise that Sagechaser hadn't heard any of the gossip milling about, of the kit she'd given birth to and yet there was no secondary parent milling around. Chancing a glance at her adopted older brother as the meeting drew to a close, the young enforcer sighed softly. "You have not heard of Sleepykit yet? My.. er," She cleared her throat. "..Daughter?"

sagechaser
Uh...

Huh. What? Sagechaser blinked dumbly at Larkfire. Shocked? Bewildered? Dumbfounded? Eternally confused? When did this happen...right, when she was in the nursery, being all suspicious and hiding from him. Or maybe he hadn't tried hard enough to find her. Sagechaser briefly sagged guiltily and stared at his sister with soulful eyes. "No, I didn't," he said, scuffing at the ground with a muddy-ish paw. He stared down at the paw for a moment, then looked back up to his sister. "Can I see her?" he asked hopefully. "After the meeting? Oh, uh, congrats too!" he tacked on optimistically, his wide eyes shining with whatever happiness powered him or something.

Last edited by alkaline; November 10th, 2023 at 10:36 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 03:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar made her way down into the clearing, shaking out her pelt. The muscular feline strolled straight to the Shadowledge and leaped up. She took a few moments, licking and itching some of her older scars as they acted up with cold weather. The ShadowClan leader was in a pretty good mood today and that could be said with how slow she was with calling attention to herself.

"Let all old enough to lurk in the shadows join below the Shadowledge for a clan meeting." She roared after a long moment of observing the clan go about their day. She had more good news than bad news this moon, and as far as she was aware no one's been mauled by lynxes yet so there was that.
#shcmeeting

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder