Today 04:31 PM

Old November 11th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She yelped, then laughed. She crawled out and pawed at him. "not a fish! Im a cat!" She pouted, turning away playfully
He feigned surprise. "A cat? Oh, I'd never have guessed!" He nudged her, licking her cheek.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:44 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
He feigned surprise. "A cat? Oh, I'd never have guessed!" He nudged her, licking her cheek.
She purred. Well now Im a Soaked cat!' she huffed, "hunting now?"
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She purred. Well now Im a Soaked cat!' she huffed, "hunting now?"
Scarfang laughed. "More like soaked fish!" He nodded at her suggestion. "It would be good to bring something home so Lionstar won't harp at us."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 12th, 2019, 03:11 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Cloudfang meowed " You can go! You did a good job today!" She waved her tail and meowed " have a good sleep!"

@Lilyfur2

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 12th, 2019, 08:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Cloudfang meowed " You can go! You did a good job today!" She waved her tail and meowed " have a good sleep!"

@Lilyfur2

Eaglepaw smiled, nodding to his mentor.
"Of course! Thank you!"He'd find a way to burn off some energy later. For now, he'd head back to camp. It seemed like today had been enough. He padded into camp, smiling. A few steps closer to becoming a warrior...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:56 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxsenpai28wuxXx View Post
It's been two or three moons now ever since he was dragged into this weird clan life. Many escape plans popped up in his head but with a huge crowd of cats constantly on guard it was impossible. Narrowing down the possibilities, unfortunately, it was either die by their claws or stay with the clan..forever. Besides the cold glares, rudeness and endless judging- he was treated quite well in Riverclan. Eventually, the white tom adapted to daily duties, food and tiring training which he skipped time to time, or most of the time. Who can count? Anyways. The clan cats got use to him after a moon or so and so did he, kinda. Ever since Skyclan joined Riverclan it put the tom at edge, leading him to stray in the territory longer than camp and some nights he drifted asleep under the stars. It's already hard to rely on his clanmates and now he has to these sky cats too. Each day the sky gotten cloudier and dark, the summer breeze slowly change shift to a cold wind flattening down his white fur. He flinched at how the water dropped to a chilly temperature already as he wad into the river weaving through the tall reeds. Now thinking about it, this will be his first winter in the forest. Thinking back on how desperate he was back in the city during winter made him only more timid. If the water turn ice, how can he eat? If the den gets too cold, how can he sleep? "How disastrous..," he grumbled as he stare at his reflection in the slow current water. Upon his broad white face is covered with old rat scars, nicked ears from old enemies and green eyes darkened with only troubles. He snorted, looking away instantly. 'A mess,' is what echoed in his mind. Greenfur then focused on what he was here to do. To catch fish. If there's one silver lining in this drama filled mess of a world, it's his skill to catch fish and how good it taste. He froze suddenly seeing a silver fish making his way close to him, his paw still with black claws ready to pierce it's scaly skin. That's it.. c'mere..
@xeno

Sunblaze turned his miry gaze to the sky, clear, blue and littered with wispy clouds that stretched over and across the distant horizon. A gentle, but frigid breeze tangled his fine, ginger fur and numbed his ears. He'd been kept busy for the past day following the ceremony. After all, he'd just been granted his apprentice, Eveningpaw. There was still much to be done, including training. But for now, while he had the chance, he'd take the time to relax and have some time to himself. Sometimes clan life was a tad bit overwhelming.. But Starclan.. was it worth it. The whole clan was one big family; a family to replace the one he was never lucky enough to have. His heart would never cease to swell at the sight of the bustling camp, alive with friendly faces and.. not so friendly faces. But faces he loved nonetheless.
So.. what to do? He could walk.. Or fish.. Or.. climb a tree? Admittedly, what he wanted to do the most was to spend his time with friends. But, as it happened, he hadn't quite made very many friends yet, despite his warm outward demeanor. Maybe that was exactly it. Maybe he was too nice? Ah well.

The young warrior walked aimlessly among the trees, his eyes glued on the ground, watching gleefully as insects of all shapes and sizes scuttled out from under his paws. It was only when the smell of a clanmate hit his nose, did he peel his gaze away. Not thinking twice, the curious Sunblaze trailed the scent towards the river. There, on the riverbank. He'd seen this cat around before, but had not learned his name. He didn't seem to want to talk, so Sunblaze didn't push it. But now seemed like a great time to ask.

"Hello! Who are you? I'm Sunblaze!" He purred loudly as he came to a stop next to him, completely oblivious to the fact that the cat was trying to fish.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old November 13th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Rosewater let out a sigh at the young tom's attitude. Her bundle of moss quickly grew, and after a few heartbeats, she looked up to check that Graypaw was doing as she had said. Her pupils narrowed, seeing that the apprentice was not in his designated location. She spotted him sneaking towards a fern, and she rolled her eyes, tail flicking. A surge of water rose from the river near them, rushing towards Graypaw.
The molly cleared her throat to attract his attention and tilted her head to the side, sitting down. "You're not very sneaky, you know." Her attention turned to the water, in which she turned her nose up and brought it closer to Graypaw. "Look, I don't want either of us getting in trouble. I would suggest that you do the task given or I will not hesitate to give you a bath." Rosewater's ears pointed forwards, an annoyed expression covering her face. Why couldn't he just listen?
Jumping at the scawny she-cat's "ahem", Graypaw froze right in front of the ferns and scoffed. "A bath? What are you gonna do? Push me in–" Just as the silvery apprentice turned to look at Rosewater, his eyes widened on a floating blob of water. Wait, what? He shook his head in disbelief, wondering if he was dreaming. "How are you...?" Graypaw didn't bother finishing his question. Perhaps he just needed more sleep.

"O-Okay...I'll, uh. I'll come back." Graypaw mewed sheepishly, eyeing the surge of water as he returned to his mossy spot by the river. He ripped mindlessly at the dry spots while glancing fearfully between Rosewater and the river.
Old November 13th, 2019, 07:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Jumping at the scawny she-cat's "ahem", Graypaw froze right in front of the ferns and scoffed. "A bath? What are you gonna do? Push me in–" Just as the silvery apprentice turned to look at Rosewater, his eyes widened on a floating blob of water. Wait, what? He shook his head in disbelief, wondering if he was dreaming. "How are you...?" Graypaw didn't bother finishing his question. Perhaps he just needed more sleep.

"O-Okay...I'll, uh. I'll come back." Graypaw mewed sheepishly, eyeing the surge of water as he returned to his mossy spot by the river. He ripped mindlessly at the dry spots while glancing fearfully between Rosewater and the river.
She smirked as amusement filled her gaze. "Thank you," Rosewater purred, sending the water back to where it came from. The molly returned to her task, collecting as much moss as she could carry. "Let's go back, this should be enough for now," she said after, turning toward the path they had followed. He voice was muffled by a ball of moss in her mouth, but she was sure Graypaw could understand what she had been saying. Rosewater paid close attention to the tom. He wouldn't try to run off again after her scaring him, now would he?
Old November 14th, 2019, 09:05 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

It was so close. The silver fish was small but it'd be enough to fill a belly, which, is his of course. The ruffled water surface reflected a ginger face and hearing a new voice made him jump up, with a loud, surprised yowl. Greenfur stared at the cat for a while, it was one of his clanmates. Relief ran across his gaze for only a moment to be replaced with a annoyed glare. "My fish..," he grumbled, looking back at the water. Yep, definitely gone. The white tom sighed. Of course this only happens to me. "The name is.. none of your business," taking another glance, he kind of reminds him of Coastpaw with his cheery, bright demeanor that compares to his beaming ginger-cream pelt. Greenfur squinted, if only he can pluck his own eyes out. "You scared my fish away. You owe me a fish."
@xeno

Last edited by tye; November 14th, 2019 at 09:05 AM.
Old November 14th, 2019, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxsenpai28wuxXx View Post
It was so close. The silver fish was small but it'd be enough to fill a belly, which, is his of course. The ruffled water surface reflected a ginger face and hearing a new voice made him jump up, with a loud, surprised yowl. Greenfur stared at the cat for a while, it was one of his clanmates. Relief ran across his gaze for only a moment to be replaced with a annoyed glare. "My fish..," he grumbled, looking back at the water. Yep, definitely gone. The white tom sighed. Of course this only happens to me. "The name is.. none of your business," taking another glance, he kind of reminds him of Coastpaw with his cheery, bright demeanor that compares to his beaming ginger-cream pelt. Greenfur squinted, if only he can pluck his own eyes out. "You scared my fish away. You owe me a fish."
@xeno

Sunblaze watched with fascination as the creature darted back into the inky depths in the blink of an eye, leaving only ripples where it had once been. Was he hunting that thing? He leaned down to peer into the water, his whiskers grazing the surface. It still amazed him that creatures could live down there. How come they didn't drown? They certainly were tasty though. Well, maybe not quite as tasty as the fat mice he used to catch at the barn. Thinking of sinking his teeth into their plump bellies made him salivate. Too bad there weren't many of those in the fresh-kill pile back at camp. Fresh-kill. They made up such silly words. Oh. He'd gotten lost in thought again.

The ginger tom snapped his attention back to his clanmate and smiled sweetly at him. "What were you saying?" he purred innocently, flicking his tail. Something about a fish or.. something. Oh, right. "You were trying to catch that tiny little thing? That'll hardly feed a kit, silly. Watch this!" With a mrrow of amusement, Sunblaze brushed past him and stepped into the water. He gave one last look over his shoulder, grinned cheekily and dove into the rushing current, disappearing for what seemed like a moon.

And then.. Splash! A ginger head bobbed in the water. It was Sunblaze. Trapped in his jaws; a big, juicy trout! It wriggled and fought for freedom in his mouth. "Mmff! Imf thimf better?" The tom tried to call out to him. He struggled to hold his head above the surface with all the added weight, but managed to kick his way back to shore. Beaming with pride, he heaved it up onto land, tossing it at Greenfur's paws to flop around pathetically. "Will you tell me your name now?"

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)