Today 02:20 PM

Old July 8th, 2018, 12:39 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Cloverfeather settled down next to the apprentice her lithe body and curly pelt brushing up against his. "Why don't you have a mentor?" She asked quietly, her whiskers quivering as she spoke. "All apprentices are apprentices because they are not yet warriors and need guidance." Cloverfeather continued, giving the apprentice a sideways glance.
" Well someone said im a apprentice and I think I im a apprentice." He said

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:41 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
" Well someone said im a apprentice and I think I im a apprentice." He said
"Who said that you were an apprentice?" Cloverfeather asked politely, her dark amber eyes studying his as she spoke.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:43 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
"Who said that you were an apprentice?" Cloverfeather asked politely, her dark amber eyes studying his as she spoke.
"A elder said im a apprentice" He said

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:46 AM

Quote:
"A elder said im a apprentice" He said
Cloverfeather shook her head, beginning to think the apprentice had fallen off a log and hit his head. Her tail twitched as she stood, "Which elder? What clan are you from?" Cloverfeather began peppering him with question, hoping to get more of a response from the apprentice.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:49 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Cloverfeather shook her head, beginning to think the apprentice had fallen off a log and hit his head. Her tail twitched as she stood, "Which elder? What clan are you from?" Cloverfeather began peppering him with question, hoping to get more of a response from the apprentice.
"Idk which elder and im from Thunderclan" He said

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat felt a sting of regret as her brother turned around. Cats had walked away from her before and yeah, it’d stung before, but not Doepaw. Never Doepaw. She opened her mouth to call him back, but much to her surprise, no sound would come out of it. Caliaflame looked down at her paws… ashamed. Wait. Turn around. Come back. I’m sorry. She couldn’t say anything right now, and she didn’t really want to. Taking a deep breath, the she cat shifted her weight, turning her gaze up to the sky. She could still see Doepaw, but she wasn’t quite sure if she should say anything yet. ”Wait.” The word felt like it was torn from her maw, like someone else was talking instead of her, but it was too late to stop now. Her mask fell away, crumbling to the ground, disappearing before her eyes, and all that was left was bitter, angry regret.

He would’ve never pretended around her, so why was she doing this to him? ”I just… I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, it’s - different, now.” Different. Such an ugly word sometimes. It could be whispered about another cat, nasty glares following the looks, some that Caliaflame had received when she was first apprenticed to Wheatfur… she’s not like him. She’s different. It could be spoken about a certain event, that things were changing, that they were… different. Like when Wheatfur had died, and Caliaflame had been left as the medicine cat. This is… different, isn’t it? Does she know what she’s doing? This is going to be different. And yet, it was a good word too, because sometimes cats could be spoken of as “different” in a positive way. Doepaw had said she was different before. In a good way, of course, but she hadn’t quite understood the difference until a little later. Some of her friends referred to her as different, although she knew they were being friendly as well… it wasn’t a bad different, it was a good one.

But this difference, the one with Doepaw, was the worst. She had almost failed to save his life. If anything had gone wrong, it would’ve been on her conscience. She would’ve lost a brother. ”It’s just harder now… you understand, don’t you?” Her eyes stung with unshed tears, tears that she was not going to let fall, of frustration and anger and desperation. He had to believe her. He had to understand that it was different, and it couldn’t change. Not yet, anyways. She was pretty sure that he was going to be angry with her, and she hated it when he was angry with her. They would fight, wouldn’t they? They would fight, and that hadn’t happened in a very, very long time. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d had even a minor argument, and this was going to be… bad. They were both growing up. They understood more now. And both of them were… different.

He'd never felt this way before. It hurt. Even the wounds that he had received couldn't compare to this searing emptiness he felt clawing away at his insides. He'd never felt so, so betrayed. He did everything he could to protect her, risked his life, and she repaid him by ignoring him and avoiding him. It hurt more than words could describe and more than he could bear. She had never done this to him before, what had he done wrong? Was she growing distant from him because she knew he was going to die soon? If so why didn't she tell him?! He deserved to know! The older apprentice grit his teeth and felt his neck fur bristle as his sister managed to mutter a single word. To him, that word held many emotions, many memories. 'Wait' is what she'd yell with a shrill laughter as they ran around the territory the first day they became apprentices. 'wait' is what she'd whisper when they'd sneak out to go stargazing on their secret hill. 'wait' is what she sobbed as he was loosing consciousness. Blood pooling around him, staining her paws. That word, that four letter word always, always made the caramel feline stop dead in his tracks and look the creamy gold molly in the face. Now he would add another emotion and memory to that word. He turned on his heels, and what he saw next shattered his very world. For the first time since him and Caliaflame were born, he was the one who caused his dear sister to make such a face. He felt everything crumble beneath him, his façade, his strength, dignity, all of it. The slim tom swallowed hard, as if he was swallowing down a whole pinecone, scratching, gashing, and slashing his throat as it slowly scraped its way down.

Than she spoke, and the air around the siblings grew thicker, so thick that he couldn't even breathe. Never had it been so hard to talk to his sister, never had it been so difficult to look at her with out being drowned in guild and anger. Never had he ever had to don a mask in front of her. "How. Caliaflame. How is it different now. Are you ashamed that you're brother was immoveable for two moons healing?" he rasped out, ears pinned to the sides of his skull. 'Cali' 'The big C' 'Flower Power' 'My flower gal' only rarely had he ever used her actual name, they were closer than that. "You ignoring me, running away from me. That's hurting my feelings. Not telling me how you really feel, you should know this!" he didn't understand. They've never had to explain anything to eachother. They always just knew, at first glance and then everything would be alright again. Why was this happening? No he surely did something wrong, especially for his whole world to be thrown off balance to such an extent as this. Doepaw grit his teeth and dug his claws into the moss below him, patches of the soft greens grew here and there in the small opening they were tucked away in. Surrounded by bushes with little flower buds and berries growing, and trees that rose up and scraped the sky itself. Yet. Next to all of this beauty, and most of all next to his beloved little sister, none of its grace shown on him. Every color was slowly beginning to bleed away, seeping into the ground beneath him. It was all loosing its magic. "How." the tone that sparked off that word indicated that it wasn't a question. More a taunt, daring her to come up with a reason behind her seemingly ridiculous statement. "Has it really been hard for you this whole time? If so, why didn't you just let me die?" airy, serious, not a single hint of a sob or sadness. He lifted his gaze from the ground, a serious gaze plastered on his face, ocean blue hues were dull, a darker hue than normal.

"Because what you're doing to me right now, hurts much, much, more than those wounds I received that day."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:56 AM

Quote:
"Idk which elder and im from Thunderclan" He said
Cloverfeather stood shaking out her pelt as she began walking from where they were crouched, "I will be returning to the camp now." She mumbled, padding away from the self proclaimed apprentice.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:58 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Cloverfeather stood shaking out her pelt as she began walking from where they were crouched, "I will be returning to the camp now." She mumbled, padding away from the self proclaimed apprentice.
Badgerpaw didnt know what to do.

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Badgerpaw didnt know what to do.
Cloverfeather padded through the forest, the sunlight warming her back.
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:03 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Cloverfeather padded through the forest, the sunlight warming her back.
Badgerpaw followed her.

see you around wco <3