Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Agreed. I love Windclan, and pretty much everything in it." She smiled, before getting to her paws. "We should probably head back to camp- who knows, maybe we'll catch something else!"
Owlspark hopped up after her. "Alright! I'd call this a successful hunt already," he purred, looking down at their prey. Sure, they could have caught more, but they weren't even an official hunting patrol. Others would bring back much more, and as Crystaltail had pointed out they could run into something else. He picked the bird up, it's scent muffling his sense of smell, so instead he scanned the area for prey while keeping his ears perked to pick up any noise.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:29 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark hopped up after her. "Alright! I'd call this a successful hunt already," he purred, looking down at their prey. Sure, they could have caught more, but they weren't even an official hunting patrol. Others would bring back much more, and as Crystaltail had pointed out they could run into something else. He picked the bird up, it's scent muffling his sense of smell, so instead he scanned the area for prey while keeping his ears perked to pick up any noise.
Crystaltail followed suit, picking up the rabbit before slowly moving forward, eyes and ears scanning the vicinity. I don't see anything... This rabbit's getting in the way...

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Crystaltail followed suit, picking up the rabbit before slowly moving forward, eyes and ears scanning the vicinity. I don't see anything... This rabbit's getting in the way...
Owlspark started to pad forward, but the prey continue to hinder his senses. He paused in his walk and turned to face the molly behind him. "I don't think we're going to catch anything else, carrying these with us," he mumbled around his prey. His words were muffled, but distinguishable. "How about a race back instead?" He offered, before narrowing his eyes teasingly. "I bet I'll beat you." His voice was challenging, though he figured he actually wouldn't beat her- that didn't mean he wouldn't try though!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:53 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Skelly
Ebonyflicker sensed the apprentice's unease and sighed, "This won't work if you're uncomfortable around me Midgepaw." He seemed rather frustrated but pushed the feeling away, "Singenight was my mentor, I was first trained in fighting and before learning to hunt he left with some of his closest followers so I taught myself to hunt. I'm just trying to do what I know how." He stood up and padded toward the younger cat, walking around him slowly, putting a tail length between them, trying to let Midgepaw be more comfortable. "If you want to learn how to ambush your enemy you need the proper crouch. Pull your back legs forward a bit and align your front paws with your shoulders. Press yourself close to the ground, you don't want your enemy to see you."
Midgepaw nodded slowly, uncertainty still lingering like a thunderstorm in their bright yellow eyes, despite their best efforts to hide it. The newly made apprentice was still getting used to the customs of WindClan, and it wasn't a small adjustment, due to how different the life of a Syndicate kit and the life of a Clan apprentice were. Just about as different as things could be from each other without being a whole lifetime apart, although the Midgepaw, their first few moons already felt like a world away. The young cat snapped from their thoughts as soon as Ebonyflicker mentioned Singenight. They knew that name, at least, it was familiar. Singe was a familiar name. The young cat had seen the massive golden and black tom several times, and feared the cat greatly. They blinked in acknowledgement, but held their tongue, waiting to see what Ebonyflicker had to say next. They eyed their mentor with a guarded expression as he approached, unsure of what to do. They flinched slightly when the tom stopped, and hoped that he hadn't noticed the reaction. Without hesitation, Midgepaw did as they were told, but the entire time, they kept their eyes trained on their mentor, a question glimmering in their yellow depths. Has he heard of my mother? Midgepaw had already figured out that their mother had once lived in WindClan under a different name, but the apprentice had no clue what that name had been. They checked their position quickly, unsure of how correct it was.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:26 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark started to pad forward, but the prey continue to hinder his senses. He paused in his walk and turned to face the molly behind him. "I don't think we're going to catch anything else, carrying these with us," he mumbled around his prey. His words were muffled, but distinguishable. "How about a race back instead?" He offered, before narrowing his eyes teasingly. "I bet I'll beat you." His voice was challenging, though he figured he actually wouldn't beat her- that didn't mean he wouldn't try though!
"Oh yeah?" Crystaltail began to stretch her legs. "I bet I'll crush you, Owlspark! Whoever makes it back to camp first wins, right?" I'm not the most athletic,
but I should be able to beat him...

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Oh yeah?" Crystaltail began to stretch her legs. "I bet I'll crush you, Owlspark! Whoever makes it back to camp first wins, right?" I'm not the most athletic,
but I should be able to beat him...
"Right," Owlspark agreed. His eyes twinkled humorously as he turned in the direction of camp and crouched down. "Start on three. One, two... Three!" He propelled himself forward and started dashing back towards camp, his ears pressed back against the sides of his head.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Rushpaw looked at them again and sat down. Realizing his fur was brushing Midgepaw's, the ginger point Siamese tom scooted away from the younger apprentice so that he wouldn't embarrass himself.
Midgepaw flinched as their fur touched Rushpaw's, and relief washed over them as the tom moved away from them a bit. Midgepaw didn't like physical contact much and this was mainly because they had grown to expect pain to always follow. Embarrassed, Midgepaw stood up uneasily. “Why don't we go h-hunt?” Midgepaw suggested, unease half hidden in their quiet but deep voice, which made it harder still to figure out whether they were a tom or a molly, when in truth, they were neither.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw flinched as their fur touched Rushpaw's, and relief washed over them as the tom moved away from them a bit. Midgepaw didn't like physical contact much and this was mainly because they had grown to expect pain to always follow. Embarrassed, Midgepaw stood up uneasily. “Why don't we go h-hunt?” Midgepaw suggested, unease half hidden in their quiet but deep voice, which made it harder still to figure out whether they were a tom or a molly, when in truth, they were neither.
Rushpaw looked at Midgepaw befroe standing up again. He nodded to the younger apprentice, flicking his tail for his friend to follow him. "Let's go, then, Midgepaw. But it's getting late, so, we better hurry and catch some more prey," the ginger tom said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 23rd, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Rushpaw looked at Midgepaw befroe standing up again. He nodded to the younger apprentice, flicking his tail for his friend to follow him. "Let's go, then, Midgepaw. But it's getting late, so, we better hurry and catch some more prey," the ginger tom said.
Midgepaw stiffened for half a heartbeat, then nodded and stretched out their forelegs, their deep yellow hues still alert for any danger, such as trespassers, dogs, or anything else that could possibly be waiting to make an easy kill of the two apprentices, alone out on the moors. “Yeah. .” Midgepaw muttered, glancing warily up at the sky, then looking towards the golden point tom beside them. “Which way?”
Old June 24th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw stiffened for half a heartbeat, then nodded and stretched out their forelegs, their deep yellow hues still alert for any danger, such as trespassers, dogs, or anything else that could possibly be waiting to make an easy kill of the two apprentices, alone out on the moors. “Yeah. .” Midgepaw muttered, glancing warily up at the sky, then looking towards the golden point tom beside them. “Which way?”
Rushpaw looked at Midgepaw before responding. "Um, how about-", Rushpaw began. He perked his ears as he saw a shadow moving in the distance. A slim, blue point Siamese tom walked out of the shadows, staring at Rushpaw and Midgepaw. "Hm, Rushpaw.... I see you've made a friend...", the tom smirked. "Father... I thought you were dead...", the apprentice growled. "Nope, I guess your siblings told you lies. I was never dead, but your mother was... And I killed your littermates because of what they did... They killed your mother...", Nettle said. "I don't care.... At least they murdered Mother... But.. You should be dead, too!!", Rushpaw hissed. "Oh, ho, ho, but wait, Rushpaw... It isn't my time to die...", Nettle curled his lips back in a snarl, placing a paw on his son's head as the apprentice tried lashing out at his father. "Yes, it is!! You were one of the cats that treated my littermates and I badly...", Rushpaw snarled, anger building up inside him. "Yes, yes. But, it doesn't matter now. Your mother's at the Place of No Stars while your littermates are in StarClan.", Nettle snarled back. "But I cared about my siblings... You've ruined my life, Nettle.... I can't call you my father anymore...", Rushpaw sighed as his father put his paw down, sheathing his claws. "If this is how you are going to treat your own father, Rushpaw, I'm going to have to do this!!", the blue point Siamese tom hissed, clawing Rushpaw's muzzle and then knocking him aside, into a bush, with his big paws. Rushpaw hissed in pain and winced, laying in the bush, staring at Nettle. "Oh, and by the way, who's this little friend you got here?", he asked. "Their name is Midgepaw. They don't talk much...", Rushpaw mewed, his rib cage hurting. "Hm... Oh well... See you both some other time... Tata for now, Rushpaw...!", Nettle growled, leaving the clearing.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread