Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM

Old July 9th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Monarchstep lead her into the training cave. He looked at her seriously,” I’m going to be giving you some choices on what move to learn, Badger Defense or Play Dead. They are the two easiest moves and most useful.” He meowed politely.
Grovepaw tilted her head as she mulled the two options over in her head. In an actual attack with a badger, she doubted playing dead would get it to leave- rather, the wild thing would probably just take the opportunity to gobble the small molly up. Besides, if she were in a fight with a cat rather than a badger, she could probably adapt the move in some way to fit that situation. It seemed Badger Defense would be her winning option, the move that would be best for her to know right now. "How about Badger Defense?" She asked Monarchstep, keeping her tone respectful. Behind her, the small stump that was all that was left of her tail waggled back and forth, a surefire giveaway that the young feline was excited. She was going to learn how to fight today!

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:01 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Badgerpaw followed her.
Cloverfeather led him all the way back to camp, taking her time to hunt and enjoy the afternoon. She glanced back occasionally, checking to see if badgerpaw was still following.
Old July 9th, 2018, 02:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw tilted her head as she mulled the two options over in her head. In an actual attack with a badger, she doubted playing dead would get it to leave- rather, the wild thing would probably just take the opportunity to gobble the small molly up. Besides, if she were in a fight with a cat rather than a badger, she could probably adapt the move in some way to fit that situation. It seemed Badger Defense would be her winning option, the move that would be best for her to know right now. "How about Badger Defense?" She asked Monarchstep, keeping her tone respectful. Behind her, the small stump that was all that was left of her tail waggled back and forth, a surefire giveaway that the young feline was excited. She was going to learn how to fight today!
(Bringing in another cat because he’s heavy enough he’d squash her demonstating on her)

Monarchstep gazed around the clearing of the cave to see if any other warrior’s were around I can’t demonstate on her... his eyes landed on Peachrain who was stalking a mouse through the training cave, he watched her pounce and kill it. He cleared his throat,” Peachrain. I’m teaching this apprentice, Grovepaw the badger defense, I can’t really demonstrate on her without squashing her, you up for being the cat I demonstrate on? Like letting me demonstrate on you and hanging around the cave while she tries it on me?”

Peachrain was a fierce looking cat with ragged fur and dark green eyes, most cat’s feared her because of her apperance, she was really just a sweet cat who loves kittens. She turned around ridgly, enough to think she might attack, but in a sweet-sing song voice she replied,” Happy to Monarchstep. I don’t mind helping you teach little Grove, just don’t actually stab my eye.” She teased lightly.

Monarchstep glanced at Grovepaw,” Watch as I demonstrate.”

Peachrain lumbered forward swatting with her paw as if she were a badger. Monarchstep ducked to the side and lept onto Peachrain’s back stabilizing himself while Peachrain pretended to try to throw him off, he climbed really close to her head and shot his paw down and faked stabbing her in the eye and she let out a fake screach of pain and Monarchstep hoped down.

Monarchstep turned to Grovepaw,” As this is practice, keep your claws shethed and don’t actually poke my eye.” He meowed seriously, before cracking a joke,” I do like my vision.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 9th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

The sun was setting on the forest, casting an orange glow on the forest of ThunderClan, shadows taking odd forms. The air was warm and thick with humidity, as per usual for the green-leaf, but it was dangerous for those cats with thick fur. Burnetsky had taken to running, letting the breeze flow through her thick tendrils of fur. One, two, three. She counted as she leaped through the brush, her ears pinned against her ears. Every now and again she stopped abruptly, her maw open, letting the scents of the forest come to her. At this point, she stopped for a moment, huffing silently. She flicked her ears and tail as she wasn't able to discern the scents from each other; none of them had the tang of prey either. She gave a small stamp, her tail lashing. If only she would have been able to catch something for her clan, she could perhaps be a bit more useful. Burnetsky then whipped around, her eyes flicking back and forth, searching for her companion who she had lost in her mad dash. "Ambercloud?" she called out softly, "do you scent anything, because I can't. I can't." Her voice trailed off softly, shaking her head. "Where should we go now? Near the stream? Maybe we could catch a drink of water." Burnetsky hoped dearly that she would choose her option, as her thick black pelt suffocated her skin, causing heat to cover her body. Burnetsky twitched her whiskers, her tail lashing slightly; the heat always made even the calmest of cats irritable. Great StarClan! She cried in her mind, when will leaf-fall come? Again, a growl sounded from her maw, frustration clipping her mind.
@ConfusedCas
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:22 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Cinderflower shook her head, "Na. This is just between you and me." replied the molly. There was no way she was going to lose a brand new friend, so she wouldn't tell a single soul.
CottonFluff smiled, and nuzzled the Molly. “Oh, thank you!” He dipped his head and purred. He looked into her eyes, his own gleaming. He thought this She-Cat was very attractive.

Last edited by CactusHeart; July 9th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CottonFluff smiled, and nuzzled the Molly. “Oh, thank you!” He dipped his head and purred. He looked into her eyes, his one gleaming. He thought this She-Cat was very attractive.
Cinderflower felt her for grow hot in embarrassment, since he had been starring into her eyes. She broke the gaze. A purr came from her throat which caused her to feel more embarrassed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:10 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Cinderflower felt her for grow hot in embarrassment, since he had been starring into her eyes. She broke the gaze. A purr came from her throat which caused her to feel more embarrassed.
CottonFluff smiled, a deep purr arising from his throat. He looked at the Molly again, his smile growing.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CottonFluff smiled, a deep purr arising from his throat. He looked at the Molly again, his smile growing.
Cinderflower backed up in concern. "Are you alright? Do you need any help?" asked the Thunderclan warrior, starting to feel uncomfortable.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:17 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Cinderflower backed up in concern. "Are you alright? Do you need any help?" asked the Thunderclan warrior, starting to feel uncomfortable.
CottonFluff shook his head, wiping the smile away: “No. I’m okay.” He backed up too, starting to rethink talking to this ThunderClan cat. “How can I trust you, CinderFlower?” He meowed, trying to act menacing, but failing.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The sun was setting on the forest, casting an orange glow on the forest of ThunderClan, shadows taking odd forms. The air was warm and thick with humidity, as per usual for the green-leaf, but it was dangerous for those cats with thick fur. Burnetsky had taken to running, letting the breeze flow through her thick tendrils of fur. One, two, three. She counted as she leaped through the brush, her ears pinned against her ears. Every now and again she stopped abruptly, her maw open, letting the scents of the forest come to her. At this point, she stopped for a moment, huffing silently. She flicked her ears and tail as she wasn't able to discern the scents from each other; none of them had the tang of prey either. She gave a small stamp, her tail lashing. If only she would have been able to catch something for her clan, she could perhaps be a bit more useful. Burnetsky then whipped around, her eyes flicking back and forth, searching for her companion who she had lost in her mad dash. "Ambercloud?" she called out softly, "do you scent anything, because I can't. I can't." Her voice trailed off softly, shaking her head. "Where should we go now? Near the stream? Maybe we could catch a drink of water." Burnetsky hoped dearly that she would choose her option, as her thick black pelt suffocated her skin, causing heat to cover her body. Burnetsky twitched her whiskers, her tail lashing slightly; the heat always made even the calmest of cats irritable. Great StarClan! She cried in her mind, when will leaf-fall come? Again, a growl sounded from her maw, frustration clipping her mind.
@ConfusedCas
Leaves rustled softly from gentle winds but the pair were mostly covered from the breeze by the dense row of trees that inhabited the forest. It would often get awfully hot in the seasons of green-leaf but even if Ambercloud was panting from the heat she was just happy that prey would be abundant. She had been distracted by watching a flock of birds overhead so she hadn't noticed Burnetsky's disappearance until her amber gaze shifted back down to the real world. "Burnetsky?" She had began trotting in the direction where she thought the she-cat may have ran off to, keeping a casual expression as she wasn't too worried. Burnetsky was a warrior after all, she could take care of herself. Her ears perked when she heard her not too far off. When Ambercloud found her she greeted her companion with a friendly smile, "I guess we chose the wrong part of the forest to hunt in. It's ok I think we'll have plenty of time to hunt." She knew that her words were slightly false, as it was getting to be dusk but she had hope that they'd find prey soon. We'll be fine, it's green-leaf! "Good idea! Let's get a drink then we can continue hunting." She had noticed that Burnetsky was struggling the most in the heat and for good reason. Ambercloud had a short pelt so it didn't bother her as much, she couldn't imagine carrying all that fur. Must be exhausting! "Lead the way."