Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

@Brightstorm☆ (do to time running low we'll have to skip ur turn ) @Rose

Bump y'all or else the enforcers r gonna whoop our asses

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; April 21st, 2023 at 12:02 PM.
Old April 21st, 2023, 03:46 PM
Hello froggy friends

Gender: ⥼✦-.*.☆-||- Female, genderfluid, they/them for now.
Bump Policy: ⥼✦-.*.☆-||-When I dont respond to a roleplay!
My Mood: Lurking

(Are we going to be done already or?)
@Leafí @Rose
Old April 21st, 2023, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
@Brightstorm☆ (do to time running low we'll have to skip ur turn ) @Rose

Bump y'all or else the enforcers r gonna whoop our asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightstorm☆ View Post
(Are we going to be done already or?)
@Leafí @Rose
Starlingpaw

Muttering to themselves at Haven'gaze's lack of communication, the blue-black apprentice moved off to collect the herbs that'd been requested by them.

[ Low on time, so this is the least effort i've ever put into anything :sweats: What.. herb were we looking for again? ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 02:08 PM
Hello froggy friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Starlingpaw

Muttering to themselves at Haven'gaze's lack of communication, the blue-black apprentice moved off to collect the herbs that'd been requested by them.

[ Low on time, so this is the least effort i've ever put into anything :sweats: What.. herb were we looking for again? ]
(Have no idea)
Old April 22nd, 2023, 04:10 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Having moved away from their two patrolmates, Starlingpaw paused as their dull blue gaze caught on a bushy plant. Looming over the shrubbery, the tall, lanky apprentice bent their head to nip off two stems. Elmshadow had described the leaves to be round, and this fit the bill. A little while later, Starlingpaw noticed a leafy vine growing up from the ground, and promptly paused to lift that, too, into their mouth.

Now, turning, the lanky apprentice headed back to where they'd last seen their two Clanmates. From there, if and whenever Haven'gaze reappeared and ordered them back to camp, the apprentice would do so without wasting a moment.

[ @Leafí - Haven'gaze / @Brightstorm☆ - Sunstep | +1 Random Vine, +2 Burnet. I found the herbs we were supposed to gather ;; Chickweed & Burnet.
So, here is the last post I'm going to make with Starlingpaw. Leafi, you can go ahead and have Haven'gaze report the patrol (or I think you just drop off the herbs in Elm's den?). Anyway, Brightstorm, for you: If Sunstep doesn't make an appearance here in Icy Heartlands or contribute to the patrol, they're in danger of being punished. Just thought I'd let you know. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 12:25 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

~Haven'gaze~

Taking his sweet time, Haven'gaze finally found the herbs that matched the description of Chickweed. Giving a satisfied exhale, the tom lowered his head and pulled a few of the vine like plants. Figuring his clanmates had collected enough burnet, he headed back to where the group would meet.
Once there he dropped the herbs and patiently waited for the others.
Starling'paw was first to show and Sun'step had yet to show their face.
Eyes scrutinizing the scruffy apprentice, his hopes were confirmed when he saw they had acquired burnet. " Splendid, I think this should be enough. " getting back on his paws, Haven'gaze cast a glance at the surroundings. " It seems Sun'step hasn't made their return... But I trust that'll they'll make it back to camp in one piece. So come along. "
With an elegant sweep of his tail, the lithe cat turned and headed back to camp. Half hoping that Sun'step would soon follow.
The last thing he needed was to be blamed for some cats death.

// @Rose @Brightstorm☆ \\
( eww a short ucky post cus I ran out of time... Anyway, Brightstorm if u want Sun'step to avoid punishment just post a short reply of them finding the herbs and heading back to camp with the others )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old April 23rd, 2023, 04:08 AM
Hello froggy friends

-Sunstep would look around for anithing similar to cheeweed, her eyes suddenly noticed something...oh, it was just a bird. She walked a bit more and saw a clump of chilkeed....``Well, this will do good.``She mumbled and walked back.-
3+Chikweed[sorry is it is wrong I'm just trying to participate, I'm not the best at patrols^^;]
@Rose
@Leafí
Old April 23rd, 2023, 01:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Deep in the heart of the Icy Heartlands, all is quiet. An almost full moon shines on the darkened earth below, no sounds stirring save for the chilling hoot of an owl not too far off. The breeze rustles the trees that are thick to crowd the area except for the single clearing in which tall, unruly grass sways lightly. In the center lies the body of a black rosetted tabby, blue eyes staring sightlessly at the sky and mouth agape just a little. Her body is stretched out, pelt littered with several deep wounds, the scent of predator around her. It's clear that there's no life left within her, having swirled up to join the stars above.

[ @Ravensong - for Cougarivy @Undertaker - And Dawn as well. Thank you both ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 23rd, 2023 at 05:04 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 05:22 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Deep in the heart of the Icy Heartlands, all is quiet. An almost full moon shines on the darkened earth below, no sounds stirring save for the chilling hoot of an owl not too far off. The breeze rustles the trees that are thick to crowd the area except for the single clearing in which tall, unruly grass sways lightly. In the center lies the body of a black rosetted tabby, blue eyes staring sightlessly at the sky and mouth agape just a little. Her body is stretched out, pelt littered with several deep wounds, the scent of predator around her. It's clear that there's no life left within her, having swirled up to join the stars above.

[ @Ravensong - for Cougarivy ]

**Cougarivy**

The black and white she-cat had been jittery since the meeting ended, her dreams restless with the excitement and anticipation for the impending battle Mirehound had challenged her to. The night before the battle, Cougarivy rose from a restful sleep and looked around the dark den bleary-eyed. Her thoughts quickly went to Mirehound and the challenge that was supposed to be occurring. Excitement filled her, making sleep surely impossible to find again, but as she rose from her nest, she realized it was the dark of night, yet no hints of dawn's first light. She sighed but decided to glance in Mirehound's direction on her way out of the Warrior's den. Her paws faltered, the nest was empty. She cocked her head and redirected to quietly move through the nests up to Mirehound's. It wasn't uncommon for the enforcer to take late night rounds, much like Dawnstar and Elmshadow, really it wasn't that uncommon for many Shadowclanners. But the night before the challenge made Cougarivy question it slightly. Though it wouldn't occur to her that it would be normal for most cats to be somewhat restless the night before a big event. Approaching the nest, however, the scent was stale, too stale. Being an enforcer was not for the lazy, it required time but so much that the newest enforcer hadn't slept at all recently?

Curiosity got the better of the little commander so she moved out of the den and padded quickly through the clearing. Out in the territory, Mirehound's scent was easy enough to pick up so Cougarivy followed it, moving at an easy unhurried pace. It was clear but staler than she would've thought. She giggled inwardly, Silly she-cat taking it all so seriously, down to long late night patrols right before her battle. The trail moved all the way out to the Icy Heartlands. Soon enough, Mirehound's scent mingled with something else, something predatory...and bloody. Cougarivy's head cocked and her slowing steps gathered back up to a bouncy trot as she moved through the forest. What has Mirehound found now? The scents were similar in strength but the forest was silent as always so the little she-cat could only assume the tenacious enforcer had taken on whatever it was single-pawed.

Her steps stopped completely when she nearly stumbled over the scene before her. The scents were strong now, drowning out everything else. The only scent that had remained stale was that of the predator. Blood stench mingled with Mirehound's and Cougarivy found herself looking down at the mangled body. Her head cocked as she took in the scene. Well, she couldn't say her assumption had been wrong but the outcome wasn't expected. She took the last few steps to the new enforcer's body and reached a paw out. The body was cold, a feeling Cougarivy wasn't necessarily used to as she preferred to be the last to touch the living rather than postmortem. Well, that sucks. She figured this meant the battle was no longer happening. She sighed. She glanced back toward where she'd come from in the direction of camp. It hadn't been a short walk and Mirehound was a goo bit larger than she herself, but she couldn't simply leave the rosetted she-cat here. With another sigh she reached down, gripping the cooled body between her teeth and slugging her over her shoulders. Cougarivy paused for a heartbeat, getting her bearings with the weight on her back, then started her trek back to camp.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 24th, 2023, 01:09 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

[ As it has been a month since the last post in this thread, this post will be treating it as though it has been one moon ]
[ since this place has been visited and / or patrolled. ]

Following the most recent Clan meeting, Nighthound had decided to take advantage of the lack of restrictions on leaving camp. He had almost immediately slipped out after ensuring his kits would be alright, his fur still soaked with rain as it poured down. Orange eyes turned upward as he walked, almost glaring at whatever may be above. Rain. Awful. Yuck.

He appeared to be approaching the Icy Heartlands, not particularly paying much attention to what direction he went in. Instead, the massive tabby's focus was on what had ended off the meeting. Dawnstar was choosing a new deputy. Nighthound's attention centered in on that little fact, his nose scrunching in deep thought. She wanted someone to prove themself to be deputy, yes? Mm...

He thought of his kits. How Blazingswirl had abandoned them the night of their birth. His promise to be there for his children, to protect them with everything he had to be sure they wouldn't feel what he had felt as a young ShadowClan cat. His childhood... it wasn't the best. Blazingswirl's abandonment directly reflected that of his own parents' departure. Leaving him to raise himself alone, returning only to drop a kit at his paws and disappear once more. Nighthound had raised himself, had raised his brother, and now he was to raise three little kits. His kits. Ah, and now he was to mentor an apprentice. Shadepaw, was it? Another young cat to raise under his care- something he would not take lightly.

His former apprentice, Grapevine... she had grown into a fine warrior, yes? Although he no longer spoke with her as much as he had during her apprentice days, he was proud of how far she had come. The thought of Grapevine led him to their most recent conversation, where he had answered her doubts.

"My purpose is neither to cause bloodshed nor to kill. My purpose is to protect my Clan and serve those within it to the best of my ability. My purpose is to help provide a home where kits may grow into young warriors safely. Where I may stand amongst my Clanmates with pride, knowing that I am a warrior of ShadowClan. That is my purpose."

The words he had spoken still rang true. If he were to fight for his Clan, then he would. If words were all that needed to be said, then so be it. He would raise every kit, mentor any apprentice he could, advise warriors young and old- all for the best interest of the Clan. To fulfil his purpose.

With that thought, he steeled himself, attention focusing forward once more. Deputy position or not, he would work for his Clan. He didn't feel a need to prove himself to anybody. No, he merely needed to uphold his purpose. His loyalty to ShadowClan did not require a demonstration, a call of "look at me! I'm doing things!" It was his duty as a ShadowClan warrior to have the Clan's best interest in mind, his purpose to uphold the safety of every cat. For his kits, for Shadepaw, for Grapevine- even for Nightshiver and Dappledleaf, for Dawnstar herself. It didn't matter who- he would protect them all the same.

Nighthound soon reached the Icy Heartlands, massive paws carrying him across the land with ease. Even through the downpour of relentless raindrops, however, he could tell something wasn't right. It was as though he had stepped upon abandoned land. The scent was stale, allowing him to assume nobody had come here in quite a bit of time. Dammit, Dawnstar was right. Who knows what could be lurking about, making this land their home. It was disappointing, to say the least. If he hadn't come here, who knew what would happen. What outsiders could slip their way into the territory.

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. No intelligible scent could be detected, but the rain dulled his senses. Besides, as large as he was, Nighthound was alone. It would be better to report to Dawnstar on the state of the Icy Heartlands rather than to try to take on anything himself. He wasn't stupid.

Looking around once more for safe measure, Nighthound spun around and began his race back to camp. Dawnstar needed to know this as soon as possible.

For the safety of his Clan.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; May 24th, 2023 at 01:22 AM.