everything stays, but it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 AM

Old March 19th, 2019, 11:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Name-Viper
Age- 19 in Hooman years
Appearance- boink bonk )

Amber pushed passed slightly distressed wolves at camp, once she reach her den she looked a mix of panicked and furious. “I say we launch an attack immediately.” She finally spoke.

She looked to see Amber push last a crowd of wolves with Shadow following soon after. She redirected her attention to Taka again. “Taka..” She sighed. “I don’t want you to live like this..” She shook her head. “Why couldn’t you just have left? It’s not like this pack deserves the right to a great medic such as you. You can have them beg to want you back after they realize how much they need you.” Sunset looked up at him. “You don’t deserve this...”

Sage tensed. Two wolves? He had only known for one to be here....or...’oh no. That’s right...’ As with his various other mates, he had left them baring his pups. This one was very aggressive and he could only imagine just how furious she would become when she saw him on her territory once again. Well..nothing a little charm and reminder of the past won’t fix. “Navy hide and cover yourself with dirt.” He shoved him behind a rock and padded forward with his head high.
(Many??? Oh Shadow wouldve killed him)

Shaltear=Mates name)

"Didn't we just attack them?" A wolf in the crowd asked.

"Yes, we need some time to recover. " Another said.

Taka listened to the news, he sighed. "I grew up as a healer." He told her. "This isn't anything new. My mentor told me about the risks of being a healer. I can't just leave. "

Navy wanted to object, but he was already gone. He sat there, starting to tend his leg.

Shaltear knew she scented an enemy on her territory, seeing the wolf, she leapt at her target.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
(Many??? Oh Shadow wouldve killed him)

Shaltear=Mates name)

"Didn't we just attack them?" A wolf in the crowd asked.

"Yes, we need some time to recover. " Another said.

Taka listened to the news, he sighed. "I grew up as a healer." He told her. "This isn't anything new. My mentor told me about the risks of being a healer. I can't just leave. "

Navy wanted to object, but he was already gone. He sat there, starting to tend his leg.

Shaltear knew she scented an enemy on her territory, seeing the wolf, she leapt at her target.
“Many??? Oh Shadow wouldve killed him” sorry i did a dumb. What you mean by this?
Amber growled. “They don’t seem to care. We’ll be waiting ducks in the water if we don’t do anything!” She argued with her pack. They couldn’t possibly do nothing!

Sunset shook her head, the sounds of desperate wolves, shouts of war, the tension of it all, it seemed to strangle her. The sounds of Amber shouting in rage, other wolves pleading with her, she hated it. But she could do nothing but watch. Sunset grew weak at a time of war. But shadow seemed to thrive in it.

“Taka...none of these wolves respect or care for you..how could..” She took a breath to calm her nerves. “How could you let them do this to you...” She blinked a couple of times as she swallowed a lump in her throat. Her paw pads started to get clammy but she hid this uncomfortable feeling. “If you won’t leave...then i promise not to either. No matter..no matter how much i hate this pack. I would never leave a friend.”

Sage let her have the satisfaction of pinning him. “Shaltear..how delightful to see you again...” He smirked at her, his muscles were tense knowing she could leap for his throat at any given moment. She knew he could over power her, but he hoped him exposing his stomach to her meant some sort of peace offering.

Viper watched from the trees, eyeing the male her mother had caught. Even though she was efficient at almost everything her mother had taught her after moons upon moons of harsh training, she was never good at confronting outsiders.
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
“Many??? Oh Shadow wouldve killed him” sorry i did a dumb. What you mean by this?
Amber growled. “They don’t seem to care. We’ll be waiting ducks in the water if we don’t do anything!” She argued with her pack. They couldn’t possibly do nothing!

Sunset shook her head, the sounds of desperate wolves, shouts of war, the tension of it all, it seemed to strangle her. The sounds of Amber shouting in rage, other wolves pleading with her, she hated it. But she could do nothing but watch. Sunset grew weak at a time of war. But shadow seemed to thrive in it.

“Taka...none of these wolves respect or care for you..how could..” She took a breath to calm her nerves. “How could you let them do this to you...” She blinked a couple of times as she swallowed a lump in her throat. Her paw pads started to get clammy but she hid this uncomfortable feeling. “If you won’t leave...then i promise not to either. No matter..no matter how much i hate this pack. I would never leave a friend.”

Sage let her have the satisfaction of pinning him. “Shaltear..how delightful to see you again...” He smirked at her, his muscles were tense knowing she could leap for his throat at any given moment. She knew he could over power her, but he hoped him exposing his stomach to her meant some sort of peace offering.

Viper watched from the trees, eyeing the male her mother had caught. Even though she was efficient at almost everything her mother had taught her after moons upon moons of harsh training, she was never good at confronting outsiders.
The wolves knew she was right and closed their mouths. "Whatever you want us to do, we'll do it. "

"You're so selfless." Taka said to her. "I can see why Shadow is trying so hard to protect you. "

"Don't give me that crap, Sage!" She growled. "Why have you come back to this land?

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:08 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The wolves knew she was right and closed their mouths. "Whatever you want us to do, we'll do it. "

"You're so selfless." Taka said to her. "I can see why Shadow is trying so hard to protect you. "

"Don't give me that crap, Sage!" She growled. "Why have you come back to this land?

”I need to see the healthiest wolves. Those who are wounded stay back to guard camp...” She looked around. “Shadow will organize a attack plan..is that alright with you Shadow?” She looked to him.

Sunset visibly flinched at his name. “Please Taka..i..” She took a deep breath. “I do not wish to talk about him..” She looked outside at the amount of bloodthirsty wolves and subconsciously backed further in the den, closer to her friend. “They are attacking..? Again? What if this is what the other pack wants...” She paused.

Sage chuckled. “What not happy to see me dear?” He asked as he shimmed from under her and stood up licking his chest fur. After that he sat down, he seemed to be calm and relaxed. “And to be true my love, technically isn’t this land the both of ours?”
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:29 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Wink Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:

”I need to see the healthiest wolves. Those who are wounded stay back to guard camp...” She looked around. “Shadow will organize a attack plan..is that alright with you Shadow?” She looked to him.

Sunset visibly flinched at his name. “Please Taka..i..” She took a deep breath. “I do not wish to talk about him..” She looked outside at the amount of bloodthirsty wolves and subconsciously backed further in the den, closer to her friend. “They are attacking..? Again? What if this is what the other pack wants...” She paused.

Sage chuckled. “What not happy to see me dear?” He asked as he shimmed from under her and stood up licking his chest fur. After that he sat down, he seemed to be calm and relaxed. “And to be true my love, technically isn’t this land the both of ours?”
Shadow nodded. "I can do that. " He said with a nod as the healthy wolves gathered around him.

Taka tilted his head. "Maybe. It could be." He said. "Its not my job to worry about their battle strategies. "

Shaltear growled, wanting to go for his throat again, she knew he'd be ready though. "You mean to tell me you left all this time, and you're only coming back now?" She was clearly angry. "Tell me the real reason you came back?"

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:42 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow nodded. "I can do that. " He said with a nod as the healthy wolves gathered around him.

Taka tilted his head. "Maybe. It could be." He said. "Its not my job to worry about their battle strategies. "

Shaltear growled, wanting to go for his throat again, she knew he'd be ready though. "You mean to tell me you left all this time, and you're only coming back now?" She was clearly angry. "Tell me the real reason you came back?"
”Amber nodded. “Good...I’ll leave you to it..” She padded into her den.

She sighed. “I guess you are right..” She slowly put her head on her paws as she layed on the cool rock floor. “Have you been eating Taka?” She asked out of the blue. Sunset didn’t look at him but rather kept her gaze straight forward towards the den entrance.

After a slight moment of hesitation. He changed the topic. Hoping that Navy wouldn’t decide to blow his cover. “How are the pups..” His voice shifted, he seemed concerned-worried almost. “But i have a feeling they are not pups anymore..” He looked around and locked eyes with a pair of eyes in the woods.

His ears perked and he looked over to Shaltear. “Is that one of them..?” Sage seemed to be truly captivated.
Old March 20th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”Amber nodded. “Good...I’ll leave you to it..” She padded into her den.

She sighed. “I guess you are right..” She slowly put her head on her paws as she layed on the cool rock floor. “Have you been eating Taka?” She asked out of the blue. Sunset didn’t look at him but rather kept her gaze straight forward towards the den entrance.

After a slight moment of hesitation. He changed the topic. Hoping that Navy wouldn’t decide to blow his cover. “How are the pups..” His voice shifted, he seemed concerned-worried almost. “But i have a feeling they are not pups anymore..” He looked around and locked eyes with a pair of eyes in the woods.

His ears perked and he looked over to Shaltear. “Is that one of them..?” Sage seemed to be truly captivated.
"Of course I have. "He lied, though he did his best to make it as calm and truthful as possible. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ."

Now she was the hesitant one. Dam him, he was always good with words.
"Viper," She called. "You can come out. He won't hurt you. " She kept her eyes on Sage as she spoke.

Old March 20th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Of course I have. "He lied, though he did his best to make it as calm and truthful as possible. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ."

Now she was the hesitant one. Dam him, he was always good with words.
"Viper," She called. "You can come out. He won't hurt you. " She kept her eyes on Sage as she spoke.

Sunset sighed in relief. “Good. I was worried you weren’t.” She stood up and flicked her tail as she had noticed most of the wolves were now out of the clearing. She shook her head slowly and looked at her stomach. “How much longer Taka.” She groaned obviously annoyed at her not being able to do anything but sit, eat, and sleep.

Viper slid out of the cover of the trees and bushes. Her brown eyes were locked onto Sage. The way she placed her paws were silent and calculated, the way she slinked around barely making a sound. Hence her name.

”Viper eh?” He eyed her movements and became slightly irritated that he knew she would be hard to detect. “I see why you named her that. Where is the poisonous strike?” He tilted his head slightly as he smirked to Shaltear. “I know you don’t take naming lightly.” He cautiously stood and took a paw step closer to his pup, ignoring Shaltear’s growling.

Viper growled and immediately got in a defensive position. “Who are you and why are you here?” Her tone was smooth, calm, but an edge that warned him she wasn’t afraid to attack.

At that Sage chuckled and looked to Shaltear. “You need to teach our pup some tips on knowing her place.” His tone dropped dangerously low. God. He hoped Navy couldn’t hear this. He loved when he put on this charade. But he hated it when old friends could here him like this. Sage looked back to Viper and smiled as her eyes widened. “Are there others?” He asked. Though he was secretly proud of his pup he was hoping for a male.

Sage let the right amount of disappointment show to affect Viper and to make Shaltear go on edge. “I assume you taught her well?” He was slightly worried that Shaltear didn’t fall for the same tricks that she used to.

Last edited by Shadow; March 20th, 2019 at 12:03 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Sunset sighed in relief. “Good. I was worried you weren’t.” She stood up and flicked her tail as she had noticed most of the wolves were now out of the clearing. She shook her head slowly and looked at her stomach. “How much longer Taka.” She groaned obviously annoyed at her not being able to do anything but sit, eat, and sleep.

Viper slid out of the cover of the trees and bushes. Her brown eyes were locked onto Sage. The way she placed her paws were silent and calculated, the way she slinked around barely making a sound. Hence her name.

”Viper eh?” He eyed her movements and became slightly irritated that he knew she would be hard to detect. “I see why you named her that. Where is the poisonous strike?” He tilted his head slightly as he smirked to Shaltear. “I know you don’t take naming lightly.” He cautiously stood and took a paw step closer to his pup, ignoring Shaltear’s growling.

Viper growled and immediately got in a defensive position. “Who are you and why are you here?” Her tone was smooth, calm, but an edge that warned him she wasn’t afraid to attack.

At that Sage chuckled and looked to Shaltear. “You need to teach our pup some tips on knowing her place.” His tone dropped dangerously low. God. He hoped Navy couldn’t hear this. He loved when he put on this charade. But he hated it when old friends could here him like this. Sage looked back to Viper and smiled as her eyes widened. “Are there others?” He asked. Though he was secretly proud of his pup he was hoping for a male.

Sage let the right amount of disappointment show to affect Viper and to make Shaltear go on edge. “I assume you taught her well?”

"Not as long as the last time you asked. " Taka teased, getting some humor back. "You still have a little way to go, but not long. "

Shaltear stepped in between them, she too in a defensive position. "Viper knows her place, it is you that doesn't know their place." She barked. "How dare you come back, without even apologizing to me. " She looked back at Viper, then back to Sage. She sighed, telling herself to calm down. "There were three." She said. "But you cant imagine how hard keeping up with three pups by yourself is. One of them died early.. The other, left as soon as he learned to hunt on his own. "

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Not as long as the last time you asked. " Taka teased, getting some humor back. "You still have a little way to go, but not long. "

Shaltear stepped in between them, she too in a defensive position. "Viper knows her place, it is you that doesn't know their place." She barked. "How dare you come back, without even apologizing to me. " She looked back at Viper, then back to Sage. She sighed, telling herself to calm down. "There were three." She said. "But you cant imagine how hard keeping up with three pups by yourself is. One of them died early.. The other, left as soon as he learned to hunt on his own. "

Sunset smiled and began to pace around. “I don’t think i can deal with sitting still anymore!” She barked playfully and began to paw at the floor before swiping at his ear gently. Her child like nature showing. Though this was all an act. She was just happy she saw Taka smile. Truth be told, she was petrified to birth the pups. She thought she was ready to be a mother.

But she was not to sure anymore.

Sage’s upper lip twitched but other then that he stayed the same. “Shaltear...” He sighed, as he bit his tounge. What Sage needed is access to the land, not a fight. He didn’t feel like killing his former mate, and probably his pup as well. He would rather leave them be. But navy needed food and shelter. And if he told them about him there would be all kinds of havoc.

‘For Navy.’ He thought as he took a deep breath. ‘Stay calm.’ “Shaltear i had to return to my people. And i knew you wouldn’t want to come and join me.” Sage’s lie seemed to be a truth, his eyes softened and he turned his eyes to the ground. “I am what protected their pups.” Now that, that wasn’t a lie. Human pups were truly mouse brained creatures and they needed something to be able to track them.

“And I’m sorry...it must have been hard..” He exhaled at the thought of loosing a pup. ‘Must’ve been a runt..’ Though he was slightly happy that he had a male descendent somewhere.