by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:57 AM

Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Spiderpaw was level headed as they padded alongside each other unbothered that he could actually pull off the task she’d set in front of him. It was more likely he’d fail then manage to impress her- even if the odds were stacked right up against him. “You look awfully nervous handsome, do you need to take a breather or are we ok to keep going?” she mocked her lips curled into a smug smile. She was beginning to respect the tom just a little bit, just as far as first impressions went. Not many cats got past that first few line exchanges before making an excuse to head out of there as fast as they could.

She found herself rolling her eyes at his comment, consistent with a ego way to big for his own head. “Don’t get your hopes up, I’ve seen a kitten drag out a dead minnow from a tiny pool. That’s a pretty high bar. Hard to beat” she murmured casting another sidelong glance in his direction. The thought of watching him fumble up made her want to laugh, he’d be too embarrassed to even speak with her from here on out if he couldn’t catch a fish first try. She smiled smugly taking a few steps to gain the lead on him as she guided them through the thicket and down towards a small path of shrubs leading to the sandier parts that would take you up to the small hidden cove. Perfect for fishing if you didn’t mind muckier waters. She grinned amused with her own hidden intent. He was set up for failure.
@RedHead @Dust (last mention and after this we’ll leave you be !!)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:29 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He blinked. "You wanted to join this place with a bunch of cats fighting over grass and crap? Funny." Though, he didn't crack a smile or laughed. It was more of a 'are you stupid' kind of stare at the ginger warrior. Greenfur backed up a bit as he laid down to sun basking with belly facing the sky. It was odd to see a cat so relaxed, it didn't make sense no matter how he'd tried to put it. There's predators everywhere. Then he felt silly, how can this ginger pest be one of the alley city cats? Nevertheless, even if some of his suspicion melted away his fear and vigilant mind stayed in place. With a quick shake of pelt the white tom sat down near him as he blabs on. "Two legs? I don't speak clan cat. But yea, I know humans..or 'tall walkers' whatever." Cows? Sheep? Hell yeah, they nearly stomped on him with their hooves! They're no different from humans. Both equally nasty creatures. "Yeah, cows stink.. like uh- you know. And have big hooves..," his word scattered, heat rised to his ears. Whens the last time he'd a normal conversation? Too long, his thoughts answered. Greenfur averted his gaze elsewhere to hid the embarrassment for a moment before slowly looking back at Sunblaze. "That's nice. You were loved and that's that," this time words came out smoothly without a thought surprisingly. He cleared his throat, it's getting way too sympathetic n' mushy. "It's good you didn't associate with humans and city cats. They are both cruel in their own way. You wouldn't be so cheery after meeting them. Anyways, does the lion- Lionstar, expect us to live in those dens throughout winter? Must be a joke. We'll be catsicles before spring."
From behind a sound of a twig snapped which made him spin around to see what it was. A bright orange color flashed from the rustling bushes and disappeared in a blink of an eye. Hm..could be another clanmate. As long it doesn't approach or attack him it's none of his business.

@xeno
Old December 3rd, 2019, 11:22 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
Eveningpaw´s eyes were wide and worried with fear flashing across them like lightning. She was breathing quickly, far too quickly and far too shallow- her behavior was like that of a rabbit´s during a chase. ¨W-we need to get you to Shiverpetal! C-come on!¨ And yet the russet she-cat didn´t move a mouse-length.

Why did I have to ruin everything? Now he´ll have that scar for life! Why am I so clumsy? Why am I so useless? Why am I so. STUPID?

All at once, the stress of the situation became too much, and the tears spilled over, clouding her vision and blurring it, so much so that she could barely see Rainpaw anymore. Her head was feeling light as a feather, and she was dizzy and out of breath and Eveningpaw just started sobbing.

She was crying.

Again.

Like the stupid, good-for-nothing apprentice that she was.
Even from his blurry vision, he could tell that Eveningpaw was shocked. The tension in the air seemed to affect the whole forest, leaving the only sound that he could hear their own heartbeats. Shiverpetal? Is it really that bad? "Uh, okay," he meowed meekly. It made sense, then. Now, though, when the worst of the pain had receded, he could conentrate on the rest of the world. What didn't make sense was the pace that Eveningpaw's heart was beating at.

Then came the tears.

Eveningpaw looked truly miserable with stress prickling her pelt, sobs wracking her body. Tears spilled down her cheeks, and it looked like she was frozen in a nightmare.

Rainpaw's heart clenched in worry. "Eveningpaw, are you okay? Did you get hurt?" he asked as he moved forward to look closer for himself. He didn't see any blood or open wound, but that didn't mean it wasn't serious. It looked like she was in pain, but he didn't understand from where. Frankly, she looked too caught up in her distress to answer, so Rainpaw carefully pressed himself against her in comfort. His ear was hurting, and he could still feel a small stream of warmth seep out, but this was more important. "It's okay, Eveningpaw," he reassured and nudged her affectionately. "Everything's going to be okay."
He hoped he was doing a good job, he'd never reassured someone before.

Please click my eggs!

Old December 4th, 2019, 03:25 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
He felt relief as he was told that he was correct, and he nodded at the other scents listed. Ratpaw then thought back to other apprentices practicing their hunting stances in the clearing. He remembered the envy he felt. But now he had a mentor, and he had no need for jealousy, even if she wasn't much of what he had expected. The white tom gave a hum of thought before settling into a lopsided hunting crouch, his rump too high in the air and his entire body wobbling back and forth. It was his best attempt, however, and he saw nothing wrong with it.
Until he toppled over on his side like a mouse-brain.
Honeynose had to cover her mouth with a paw to hide her chortles of laughter. Never in her day had she seen an apprentice mess up like that! Maybe SkyClan cats were superior to RiverClan, just like she had always thought... but after her small bout of laughter, she sighed. This would be HER mess to clean up. An almost warrior aged apprentice who was absolutely useless...

"Well, that was certainly.. something." Picking her words carefully, she continued, "Once thing you need to do is feel the balance in your paws. Wobbling will only alert your prey, especially in the undergrowth and-" She shook her head, amusement plastered across her face, "You might as well have a big target on your rump saying I'm here!" Honeynose snickered, "Keep your rump down, position your paws so you are balanced and try again. Go for that bush there - at least it won't run away from you."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; December 4th, 2019 at 03:26 AM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

She needed to act fast.

Panting, Bella continued on her unknown path through RiverClan territory, allowing the sound of rushing water to guide her. She kept frantically looking over her shoulder to check if she'd been followed by...him. She looked crazy and paranoid. Her belly was so swollen that it kept tapping the ground as she walked – her kits would be here any day now.

She couldn't let them be raised by that jerk, and she sure as hell wasn't gonna let a bunch of two-legs raise them. So she ventured on to her last option: Clanlife. She knew nothing about it, other than the rumors of it being a group of cats living together under some religious order. As creepy as it sounded, it was her only chance at giving her kits a healthy and promising life. She would do anything for their survival, even if it meant her own life had to end.

@BILL.
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:38 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Firehawk had decided to take the day in leisure.

Out for a walk in the forest, he hadn't been expecting to stumble across a heavily pregnant she-cat wobbling quickly through the grasses. He was confused-- she seemed to be in a hurry, and she kept looking over her shoulder. Was she being followed?

Concerned, he stepped out from the undergrowth, shaking leaves from his thick pelt as he spoke. "Excuse me, miss, are you lost?" From there, he could determine the best course of action. He would need to be delicate: he didn't want to stress her out more than she was! @Venus

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Silverpaw looked at her mentor sceptically at first, but then couldn't help her whiskers from twitching in amusement. "Hah, that's what you get when you mess with Riverclan!" Silverpaw played along. "Save your prayers for Starclan, because no one messes with us!" She posed dramatically, then relaxed with a purr. Still, she held her breath waiting for her mentor to comment on the training, and she sure enough did. She happily accepted the praise, encouraging her ambition. Then, when Stoatdance suggested going hunting, Silverpaw had to think. Her paws were still a bit sore from a few days ago, and she already felt content with what they'd done today, but... She'd never turn down an opportunity to practice more. Especially when it comes to hunting, I haven't done as much as I should lately. She had to make use of her time as an apprentice to learn as much as she could.
"Absolutely!" she called keenly, looking up attentively.
Stoatdance hopped to her paws with a chirp, immediately rushing away to get off of the Training Island. Her paws were quick, eye shining brightly and tail waving in the air. "Great, let's go!" she called behind her, a large grin on her face. She briefly spun around to make sure that Silverpaw could keep up with her as she excitedly moved further into the territory. After getting far enough from the Training Island, Stoatdance skidded to a stop, spinning around to look at her apprentice. "Would you like to hunt on land, or would you like to fish?" Her head tilted to the side and she shifted from paw to paw, feeling as though she were an apprentice again.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Nighttuft padded out of camp deciding to go hunting. She sniffed the air, smelling a squirrel. She spotted the creature and crouched, slowly approaching it. A snap of a twig came from under her paws and it ran. She rushed after it but bumped into a clanmate.

For [caswshay617]
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:23 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@MagicCat99
"are you ok" he said not realizing who it was until he looked up and awed in the beauty of the she-cat,"im sorry i was in your way" he said he started walking off lightly blushing until he realized he was blushing, then shook his head.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
"are you ok" he said not realizing who it was until he looked up and awed in the beauty of the she-cat,"im sorry i was in your way" he said he started walking off lightly blushing until he realized he was blushing, then shook his head.
Nighttuft rolled her eyes. "I'm fine, duh." The black she meowed. She stared away, looking for the squirrel. When she couldn't find it she sighed.