Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by constellation
Today 02:04 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 02:02 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by constellation
Today 01:56 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 01:46 PM
Character Roleplay...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Lightningpaw

A purr of gratitude escaped the calico female as she lay down besides the kit, scooting this way and that until she lay belly up, her eyes to the sky as she looked at the clouds along Copperkit. A happy smile lighting her face, Lightningpaw turned to face her companion, her expression faltering for a moment as she caught the dullness in their eyes, if only for a moment. It was there for not more than a second. Had she blinked, the oriental mix was certain she would have missed it. And yet... it had been there. And it was enough to tug at her heartstrings. No one should have need for such lonely, empty eyes, much less a kit!

Copperkit was quick to bounce back up, however, calling forth a rabbit in the sky. Lightningpaw turned her gaze towards the clouds once more, catching the rabbit running about the fluffy white nebulas littering the ever expanding expanse. Before she could stop herself, Lightningpaw made a playful, mock disgusted face, sticking her tongue out at the rabbit before letting out an amused groan.

"No wonder the warriors bring nothing but rabbits and hares. They keep dropping from the very sky, don't they?" she joked, giggling as she turned towards Copperkit, playfully batting a dainty paw in her direction while keeping enough distance to not make any contact with them.

Stopping her playful paws for a moment as the young kit asked her about rabbits and how much she liked them, Lightningpaw stuck out her tongue again in jesting fashion, her nose wrinkling slightly before giggles took over at the nickname. Flipping over to her side so her attention could lie solely on the reddish furred kit, the apprentice blinked contentedly, her tail twitching playfully behind her.

"Of course you can call me Lightypaw... but... there is a price," Lightningpaw mewed, her eyes lighting with mischief as she suddenly began pawing at Copperkit once more, this time attempting to grab at the kit in earnest to bring him over for a hug. "You get to be my little Coopykit!" the abyssinian mix declared, purrs and giggles escaping her. It had been a while since she'd been able to simply be a silly cat. She hadn't realized. Not really. Just how much she'd missed it.

-

@Jester [Copperkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 10th, 2023, 09:04 PM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Leopardpaw gazed up at Asterblink and nodded, "I'd love to go! I can't wait to see the territory!" The excited tom blinked and rose to his feet. I've been confined to camp far too long! His sage green gaze fixed on the cream tom, Milkpaw, approaching. 'Hi Milkpaw! Glad to see we both got new mentors. Maybe we can train together sometime, I'm about to head off to hunt and see the territory. I promise to bring you back some prey!" Leopardpaw waved his black and white tail as he padded after the hunting patrol in hopes of learning something new.
@RunningInTheHeather @Shade. @lio @mira3le @Moonraven

(Sorry for the late response, I hope I can still join!!)

Leopardpaw

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 10th, 2023, 11:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

featherpaw/wishpaw
(known as featherpaw but goes by wishpaw now, since the LAST time she rejoined, she had been named wishkit :P)

Wishpaw had grown. Like a lot. 20 moons old now, and she was almost the spitting image of her mother, Skyleaf, only with her RiverClan genes from her father, her fur was sleek and silky. She was far from the scrawny, fluffy new apprentice she was when she left, or the angry kit she was, dealing with her brother threatening to claw her head off. She was an adult now, and probably the oldest apprentice in WindClan history. But she still came back, and she knew that she would probably come back to new everything. No mom, no Rosetail, no Frostkit or Daykit. No no one. But she could check, of course. The partially mute lynx point padded into the territory, icy blue eyes wide as she took in the hauntingly familiar territory. Soon, she spotted a lilac molly who she recognized as Twilightstar, and the typically prickly molly was flying forward, rushing to the leader's side, chest heaving with relief. She was tempted to hug the leader out of gratitude for her existence, but she restrained herself. "Twilightstar?" She signed and mouthed at the same time, paws and tail shaking as she tried to form the signs. "It's me... Featherpaw... no, Wishpaw. Skyleaf's kit. is she okay?" her paws shook in spasmic, sharp movements, but she pleaded silently with the leader to inform her that her mother was still here. Oh, StarClan. Please. Please let her mama be here.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 11th, 2023, 02:21 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

╭───────»»❀❀❀««─── ────╮

ೃ⁀➷ @Octavia! @RedAnger @~*Hope*~
Cowtuft briefly glanced towards Rabbiteye at the mention of his name. Sympathy shining in his round hues. Ooh, he hoped the warrior was bidding well. There was a specific guilt that came with these sorts of situations, he was all too familiar with. His floppy ears perked as Ashclaw mentioned how Scalepaw had been out without supervision. Truly, the apprentice was an enigma - if you had already been hurt so badly before, why repeat the same mistake? Still, Cowtuft held his tongue. The tom did not need the medicine cat's thoughts, goodness not. Ooh, he hoped this wouldn't set back his memory..

Lifting his paw to tap it against the bottom of his mouth and pull away, "Thank you.." it was an explanation, the best he would get. The tom turned back to Scalepaw who asked him a question that just squeezed his heart. Ashpaw offered her reassurance and Cowtuft slowly nodded his head.

"You.. will live.. and that is what matters, dear... We will have to see.. if you experience any memory setbacks.. and you will suffer loss of vision.. in your right eye.. but with rest, you should make.. a wonderful recovery.." Cowtuft explained through sign, attempting to keep what he said as positive as possible. It would be cruel to completely soften it. However, Scalepaw was so, so very lucky to even be alive. Certainly, a miracle.

╭───────»»❀❀❀««─── ────╮

ೃ⁀➷ @Alchemist Kitsune

As the silence ticked on, the gentle giant begun to worry he had said something wrong. Then, he seemed to realize that goodness, Dapplebreeze likely didn't understand what he was saying. Cowtuft sucked in a small, sharp breath at the realization. Uncommon? No. Simply, he could not bring himself to offer a verbal response. He shuffled with his paws in an awkward sense, letting his gaze drift away. (Stars, he didn't know how to explain to his clanmates why there were times he could speak and times he couldn't.)

Ready to attempt to play a game of charade, to Cowtuft's relief (and surprise) Dapplebreeze did come to a conclusion. The smile that shined on his face was downright blinding with its happiness. There was slight pause, "..Is.. something on your mind.. then ma'am..?" And once the molly started to head out, Cowtuft would follow suit.

He would take a brief detour to grab his herbs. Cobwebs and yellow bells. Ooh, how he appreciated their very existence.

Coming outside of his den, he would wait for her to get settled before beginning to chew the yellow flowers into a poultice. Eck, at least they tasted better than marigold. Once finished, he would lather Dapplebreeze's apparent wounds in the poultice before covering them in cobwebs.

╭───────»»❀❀❀««─── ────╮

ೃ⁀➷ @lio
Snow-fever was beginning to fade into another event of history. Of past, and his clanmates were starting to recover. That was all he could've dreamt for. Truthfully, he hadn't yet been able to teach Lightningpaw anything of substance. Partially because the medicine cat himself was recovering from the sickness and, the sleep deprivation had taken a toll on Cowtuft's physical health along with mental. Paws covered his snout, soft snores coming from the living cloud. One could see leaves were in his pelt, something he hadn't been able to quite work out yet. .. Unfortunately, catching up on his rest meant his sleepwandering had taken to a new height completely. It had only been a half hour ago he had awoken underneath a bush. (barely, half of his body hung out from the covered spot. )

Still, Cowtuft could not run from it forever. .. Even if he did try.

He was still sleeping peacefully until there was a loud thump against the ground floor and startled awake with a yelp. Eyes flickering to see a limp body on the floor. Panic rose from his chest, and he hastily rushed to them. Little worried chatters, Cowtuft would attempt to gently pick up the cat and place them into a comfortable nest.

He had smelt the sickness long enough to know what was happening.

Quickly, he rushed into his storage to grab a fresh flower. Thank the stars his patrol had returned with them. Cowtuft would use his claw to cut off the stem, taking the rosehead. He swiftly sprinted out of the storage once finished, placing the rose on the edge of ... oh. Oh goodness. Mothpaw!!! Mothpaw's nest!!! (Ohhh golly, had he got them sick?? Was it because they were a helper? This was horrible!! How long had he been dealing with this??)

With another worried chirp, Cowtuft crept to the edge of Mothpaw's nest. He would settle to rest his head down, looking at moths with round and worried eyes.

╭───────»»❀❀❀««─── ────╮

ೃ⁀➷ @/lio
The sound of low rumbling and the soft fur of another against him lured Cowtuft into a slumber of his own. Moments like these he cherished carefully and with earnest. It was also then, he decided, he would repay Mothpaw some way or another for the company. And maybe, keep an eye on them. He could never help his need to protect the younger cats in their clan. And just, just maybe. As Cowtuft slipped deeper and deeper into the slumber, he may end up attempting to lay an arm across Mothpaw. Keeping them close and most importantly, safe.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 11th, 2023 at 03:36 AM.
Old April 11th, 2023, 03:56 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

ೃ⁀➷ @ameko [Goldenpaw] | @Brightstorm☆ [Adderstrike] | @xSagefeatherx [Mottledfur] | @Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze] || apologizes for the wait / the fact it's in the undercase ! wanted to get this out quickly while i had the time!!
cowtuft was far beyond simply being happy about this patrol, with every bounce in his step; he was just beaming with excitement. glee. joy. it was freeing. it was very rare he would be given chances such as these. ooh, he couldn't remember the last time he was able to leave the camp and explore without dread. what a privilege it was to exist. to spend this time with his clanmates. cowtuft cherished it, truly.

with a small nod towards dapplebreeze, as they walked towards the stream, the medicine cat couldn't help but wander. not too far, not out of sight but he did stop and smell the roses. in this case, the lilies. a pretty, pure white one caught his eye. and cowtuft was reminded of lightningpaw. he gently picked it up, attempting to keep as much as the stem as possible. it would make good with weaving into the bushes that resided at juniper's rest.

having been reminded, cowtuft sought to find flowers that would symbolize twigkit and hawkkit. both children that had suffered and fallen to snow-fever. carrying the lily in his jaw, he was happy to see that dapplebreeze was right. when they arrived, the stream was booming with flowers.

it was a deep purple flower that caught his eye. causing him to walk towards it, sniffing with curiosity. he had never seen such thing. gladiolus flowers. similar to lilies but longer, and more bountiful. it reminded cowtuft of strength. he took one.

what came next were a patch of daffodils. ooh, their yellow beauty was to be admired. hope, it inspired hope inside of him. surely, fitting for little hawkkit. he picked it up. three flowers, he could handle at least two more.

.. the gentle giant thought back to wrenfeather and with a pang of pain, cowtuft collected a bright blue flower. it resided near the very edge of the creek and may have been washed away if a specific splash came. long and fluffy with petals, awkward to hold. hyacinths. an apology. it felt fitting.

his final flower was another white flower. this time, it had many petals was awfully fluffy. chrysanthemums. cowtuft smiled softly at his arrangement.

he padded back up to the group, his feathery tail holding high to signal he was finished.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 11th, 2023, 07:15 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S. Catacombs View Post
@Radetzky

Frigidpaw, the deaf apprentice, looks around the area for his mentor before turning and gazing at the ground sadly. Too bad about his mentor, though. The young tom was starting to warm up to the sassy she-cat.

Hawksprint
The brown tom walked up to Frigidpaw. He saw the apprentice looking sadly at the ground and gave him a gentle nudge. "Hello, Fridgidpaw." Hawksprint greeted him, unsure if he could hear him.

(so sorry for the late reply!)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; April 11th, 2023 at 07:16 AM.
Old April 11th, 2023, 07:28 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Hawksprint
The brown tom walked up to Frigidpaw. He saw the apprentice looking sadly at the ground and gave him a gentle nudge. "Hello, Fridgidpaw." Hawksprint greeted him, unsure if he could hear him.

(so sorry for the late reply!)
(It's fine!)

Frigidpaw jumps at the sudden contact before offering a tiny smile. He then looks away, wondering if his new mentor knew that he was deaf. He could still understand, of course, but it would take a while... And he does not want to make Hawksprint uncomfortable.

"I... I'm... I am d-deaf." He struggles to get the words out, and he cringes.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 11th, 2023, 09:01 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S. Catacombs View Post
(It's fine!)

Frigidpaw jumps at the sudden contact before offering a tiny smile. He then looks away, wondering if his new mentor knew that he was deaf. He could still understand, of course, but it would take a while... And he does not want to make Hawksprint uncomfortable.

"I... I'm... I am d-deaf." He struggles to get the words out, and he cringes.

Hawksprint took a step back to look at his new apprentice. He had not known he was deaf. "Oh, im sorry I didn't kn-" The tom stopped, realizing once again that Frigidpaw could not hear him. Instead he gave the younger tom a warm smile and gestured towards the apprentice den with his tail. This would certainly be a challenge at first, but Hawksprint was sure that with some time they would figure things out. After all, this was his first apprentice and he was beyond excited to teach him everything he knew.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old April 11th, 2023, 09:02 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Cliffjumper watched silently

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old April 11th, 2023, 09:11 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Mottledfur padded along and looked for any pretty flower she could find. Looking around, she noticed patches of dandelions. However, someone from the patrol was already gathering those. Instead, she stopped by a bunch of blue and red wildflowers. Their rugged beauty reminded her of both those who had fallen and of windclan as a whole. She nipped a bunch of blue and red wildflowers carefully and allowed them to fall daintily on the ground before she picked them up. After she had found her 'catch', she leaped over a small connecting stream and met up with the rest of her patrolmates.
(Sorry, I had an eventful Easter) @ameko @Alchemist Kitsune @x ghostie @Brightstorm☆