Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:02 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2017, 11:53 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Featherpaw looked back over at her friend and smiled at his confidence. "I'm sure you're right." She replied with a smile, before continuing to pad closer to the twoleg yard. She too had noticed the sudden decrease in height of the grass, and cocked her head to the side as she wondered to herself what the purpose would be. Being only about the height of Surgestorm's stomach, in some places it had reached over her head, and she had to hop to see. When her eyes fell upon the twoleg den, she smiled. "It's here!" She meowed in excitement.
Surgestorm nodded enthusiastically, his black ears perked for any signs of danger. "Let's wait a moment before we go," He meowed after a second, a tiny twinge of doubt making him hesitate. For some reason, he had a bad feeling all of a sudden. The tom remained perched on the fence for a few mintues, scouting out the area. The clear building's door was wide open, the herbs, actually bigger than before, sat inside; easy pickings to say the least. Finally, the temptation was too much for him, and he shook away the tiny feelings. "Okay..." He meowed, his voice lowering. "Let's go, but keep your eyes peels for twolegs or any sign of danger. You see anything and you run for the hills, don't wait for me, okay?" The tom waited to see her reaction, and then gracefully dropping down from the fence silently. All was quiet in the yard, birds chirping and a soft breeze rustling the plants around being the only noises heard.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:06 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Yeah," Owlspark agreed, dropping his blackbird as he sat down as well. His chest still heaved up and down but his breathing was beginning to get softer. "You're a quick runner," he meowed after a moment. "I bet you could've caught that rabbit without my help, huh?"
"Maybe, but I have terrible luck with rabbits, you know." She picked up the rabbit at her paws. "Let's put these with the fresh-kill."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Maybe, but I have terrible luck with rabbits, you know." She picked up the rabbit at her paws. "Let's put these with the fresh-kill."
"I can understand that," Owlspark meowed before following in Crystaltail's lead by picking up his prey. "Yeah, no sense in waiting when we're right here." He stood and trotted into camp merrily, headed straight for the fresh-kill pile.

(Clearing?)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:06 PM
escaping hiatusland

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Doodle

Crystaltail followed suit, dropping the prey in the pile. Man... all that running around has made me kind of tired... "Sorry to drop out on you, but, honestly, I could use a rest... I'll talk to you later?"

Old June 29th, 2017, 08:14 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A slight feeling of panic washed over the dark feline as she asked about the 'love thing.' He hadn't really been planning on talking about it. Honestly? He didn't really know what had happened. All he knew was that he and Canineheart had been talking, they had been playing around like friends, and all of a sudden she had blown up in his face. Okay - so maybe that was a little extreme for the version of the story, but Obsidiansky honestly wasn't sure what he could have said or done. And now he had almost lost a very special she cat's friendship. He had almost lost Canineheart as his best friend. Because he had been unsure about... Sagewhisker. And other cats, though he was still working out feelings for all of them. For everybody. For the moment, it was best if they remained friends. If Obsidiansky didn't crack under the pressure then everybody would remain happy.

If he did? Chances were that nobody was going to be very happy with him. The tom tried to shake off the hot, uncomfortable feeling that the heat was giving him by making his pelt warmer then it should be. Why wouldn't that uncomfortable feeling go away? Perhaps it was too hot out here for him. If that were so, whatever - he would be fine. Obsidiansky continued onwards, trying to find the areas with longer grass where there would be more shade. Some water wouldn't have been bad at all right now... as a matter of fact, he probably would have welcomed it with open paws. Too bad Rainpaw wasn't out here right now. Obsidiansky could have used him as a distraction from Sagewhisker's question, a question that she probably hadn't meant to have nag at his mind, but one that pulled at his brain nonetheless. It was bothering him. Was there something wrong? Why had she wanted to know?

Why had she... asked? "A friend of mine - a close friend... just got really mad at me. I'm, umm... I'm, I'm not sure what happened but we were playing in the clearing and I made some innocent remark like 'you know you love me,' just playing, and all of a sudden she was angry. Or scared. Or something like that. And she ran off, and I was - I didn't know what to do. So I went after her, and she was so mad... it made me nervous. I didn't know whether or not I should have reassured her somehow or what. I really don't know whether I like her or not... because she's a lot of fun to be around, and she's comfortable to talk to, and she's been having some problems that I helped her with... she's helped me with mine... and right now I'm like, one of her only friends." The tom sighed and glanced at Sagewhisker for a moment.

He honestly didn't know where to go from this point. It was all confusing. All so very, very confusing. And if he didn't figure it out soon? Things were going to go downhill very quickly. But there was another thing bothering him... some of the things he had mentioned reminded him of Sagewhisker as well. So here was his question that was now messing with his mind... was he describing Canineheart, or was he describing Sagewhisker? Or... was he describing both?
Sagewhisker kept on trekking toward the outskirts of her clans territory. She listened to Obsidiansky explaining and her mind began to spin. Close friend? You know you love me? Scared? She caught the tom's glance and chills flooded all over her charcoal colored pelt. Why do I feel this way?.....Do I....No.......That's not........ Realization hit the molly and she stopped right in her tracks. Sagewhisker's eyes widened and she looked over her shoulder to Obsidiansky. Her mind whirled until she realized she was staring and she shook her head to clear her thoughts. Sagewhisker took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She listened to the rest of what he had to say and did a recap in her mind of what he had said and what she should say.
"Well...." Sagewhisker started. Her mind was still whirling with the possibilities of her liking Obsidiansky as....'more than a friend'. She tried to clear her thoughts again, but....she couldn't stop thinking of him. Sagewhisker dug her claws in the ground below her and began to nervously knead the ground. "Y-You s-should just t-tell h-her how you r-really feel about h-her, even i-f it's not the w-way that she l-likes you. Just be true to your feelings and don't give in, even if she overreacts. If she does, just try to make up with her and ask her if she still wants to be friends. And if she doesn't still want to be friends, that's her problem." Sagewhisker tried.
She tried to keep padding along as she talked with him, but her breath became shaky and Her paws began to tremble. Sagewhisker tried to calm down but every time she glanced at the dark colored tom, her heart fluttered. The ginger patched molly squeezed her eyes shut and sighed before opening them back up again and breathing in and out a few times times try and calm herself down. She looked on ahead, not paying attention to her paws, and tripped on a root. She quickly put her left paw in front to catch herself from falling and kept on padding like it never happened.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
@Doodle

Crystaltail followed suit, dropping the prey in the pile. Man... all that running around has made me kind of tired... "Sorry to drop out on you, but, honestly, I could use a rest... I'll talk to you later?"
Owlspark glanced over at Crystaltail. "Oh yeah, sure! I'm quite exhausted myself, really. Could use some relaxing, I'll see you around." He flicked his tail as a way of farewell before padding over to the edge of the clearing and flopping down to rest.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:41 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Relief radiated throughout Moonpaw's tiny frame as Blazingstar said that he didn't blame anyone, and that no one would be in trouble. This could've easily pushed back Tawnypaw's warrior ceremony, and she certainly didn't want her friend to be stuck in that terrible punishment - she was a good apprentice, doing so well with her training. Though she had no clue about the cat in the territory that her best friend had come to know - and his intentions. With a sigh of relief, a small smile broke out onto the feline's face, and heat raced to her ears. "Thank you, Blazingstar. Yes, it will never happen again." The promise rolled off her tongue easy, effortlessly, because it was true. To be honest, Moonpaw was terrified of the territory now. She hadn't told anyone, but nightmares of her attacks haunted her every time she closed her eyes. She knew that her uncle was well aware of them, but he said nothing to her in the daylight hours - only fussing over her more.

Ears twitching at another one of his comments, the young apprentice couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness pierce through her. 'Focus on right now'. What was there to focus on? With practically half of her face missing, there was no way that she could ever become a full warrior. It felt as though StarClan had first taken away her dreams of becoming a medicine cat apprentice, and now her path to becoming a warrior had been obscured by obstacles as big as boulders - no matter how far she would scramble up them, her claws always lost their grip and slid back down, landing her back in the rock bottom hole she found herself in. "I... To be honest, I don't necessarily think there is a right now." As she began speaking, she couldn't look her leader in the eye. It was too hard, she hadn't even told Surgestorm of this yet, and he was the cat in this Clan she was closest to. "I don't think I'll ever be able to be a warrior. I feel like... I feel like I've just failed everyone. My mom, Surgestorm, you, Tawnypaw..." She wasn't sure if Blazingstar had been familiar with Birdstripe, her mother; she had died giving birth to her and was relatively young when she had passed. Only a handful remembered the lively feline, and how proud Moonpaw had wanted to make her by becoming a WindClan warrior.

It suddenly felt tremendously dark, like the walls around her were closing in. Moonpaw's chest began to tighten, and her breath came in quick gasps. A dull ache pounded against her head, and she squeezed her good eye shut, unsuccessfully stopping a tear that played runaway down her cheek. Her shoulders shook a little, and though her mind told her to stop crying in front of her leader, that he had other problems, Moonpaw couldn't help it. "How will I ever be any use to WindClan now?" she whispered, breathlessly, as she opened her good eye, their shimmering blue depths looking up to lock with Blazingstar's own. So much raw angst and emotion circled within them, like a stormy ocean crashing against rocks, reckless and violent. She had caused so much pain, so much hurt to those she loved, and the ancestors she had once held sacred seemed to unveil no answer to her. She felt as though her purpose wasn't clear anymore, and a numb feeling had started settling into her paws; was this really her destiny?
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:53 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark glanced over at Crystaltail. "Oh yeah, sure! I'm quite exhausted myself, really. Could use some relaxing, I'll see you around." He flicked his tail as a way of farewell before padding over to the edge of the clearing and flopping down to rest.
"Goodbye, Owlspark! I'll talk to you later!" Crystaltail padded off to the warrior's den, entering in before disappearing.

Old June 30th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Goodbye, Owlspark! I'll talk to you later!" Crystaltail padded off to the warrior's den, entering in before disappearing.
From his spot laying, Owlspark watched her disappear with a smile on his maw. Today was a good day by his standards. He had gained a new friend, something he strived to do all the time. He rested his head on his paws- perhaps now he'd be able to enjoy a quick snooze without feeling pressure to do something.

|Character Site|
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:41 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Meadowpaw opened her dreary eyes. Her sleep had been restless and all she wanted was to lie in her nest all day. Maybe I'll go talk to Caracalpaw... The cream she-cat stretched her sore limbs and went out in search for her best friend.

@CandyFlossCat
@CravenU
@New Adventures
@✨Blue Wishes✨;

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; June 30th, 2017 at 09:46 AM.
Closed Thread