Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM

Old December 13th, 2020, 10:04 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Snowpaw looked at Leopardfire now and chanted with her clan mates "Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!." And she repeated.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; December 13th, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
Old December 13th, 2020, 12:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post

Cottonstrike had felt nervous before about his kits. He hoped he would be a great father to them when his father never was around. He promised himself he would never ever be like him. He looked up almost missing what she was saying. "They should be here any day actually.", he meowed, nervously. His stomache flipped and he looked scared for his life.
Fennelheart noticed the fear in Cottonstrike’s eyes,” I’m certain you’ll be a great father. Your kits will be happy to have a father that loves them....” she meowed. Pausing she added,” I know I wasn’t the best mother, but if you ever need parenting advice, I’m happy to help” she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2020, 05:21 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

“Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!” Baypaw cheered for the new warriors, but also couldn’t help feeling a bit sympathetic for them. Hardly anyone else was cheering. Raising their voice uh louder, they continued to cheer, hoping their loudness would cover up for the rest of the cats.

———————————

“Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!” Berryscorch didn’t really know any of the new warriors that well, so she simply chanted each of their names once and decided that was good enough.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old December 13th, 2020, 06:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"TINYTIGER! TINYTIGER!" Lionstorm yowled the name of his apprentice loudly, his pelt spiked from his excitement. He was distantly aware of the others becoming warriors, but he didn't know either of them too well and was more focused on Tinytiger. TINYTIGER. What a badass name, he was glad Sootstar went with his suggestion.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 14th, 2020, 01:20 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart noticed the fear in Cottonstrike’s eyes,” I’m certain you’ll be a great father. Your kits will be happy to have a father that loves them....” she meowed. Pausing she added,” I know I wasn’t the best mother, but if you ever need parenting advice, I’m happy to help” she meowed.
Cottonstrike calmed down a bit. She hadn't been that bad of a mother. If she had been he would never be anywhere near her now. She didn't abandon him as a kit when he needed her. She was there. It was only after he really didn't need her no more. "You do know I wouldn't ask for any other mother than you? I forgive you you know.", Cottonstrike meowed. It was true. She was more active than before and he was glad he made the right choice, allowing her to stay.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 14th, 2020, 12:10 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

"Speaking of reassignment." he continued, speaking up to be heard above the lingering cheers, "We have quite a few to get through today. I'll do my best to be brief."

"Amberpaw [ @Sklee ]! Dayheart [ @hope ] will be your new mentor." He had to resist the urge to shrink as he called her name and was glad to move on. Aspensky had been her mentor. Where had he gone...?

"Brightpaw [ @Redtalon ], your new mentor will be Blizzardsky [ @Zesty Mango ]. Blizzardsky, you've been oddly well behaved the past few moons which is why I'm giving you this opportunity. Be warned, though, I won't be so lenient if you screw this up."

"Primrosepaw [ @Estelle ], Shimmeringpool [ @Shimm-Noel-It-All ] will be your new mentor."

"Snowpaw [ @Silverfur & Co ], Russetstrike [ @Wings ] will be your new mentor."

"Charredpaw [ @KIller Cougar ], Flyfur [ @Rainquail ] will be resuming your training."

"Likewise for you, Copperpaw [ @[willow] ], Cottonstrike [ @Xmas Bliss ] will be resuming your training."
Just about halfway done now.

"Badgerpaw [ @Holly Jolly Trouble ], your new mentor will be Lotusheart [ @Shadeleaf ].

"Lionstorm [ @BILL. ], I'd like for you to take on Sunpaw [ @Shimm-Noel-It-All ] if it isn't too much trouble."
The golden tom already had two other apprentices but it wasn't like he couldn't handle the trio.

"Drizzlepaw [ @Shimm-Noel-It-All ], your new mentor will be Cloudyheart [ @BreadTurtle ]."

"Twigpaw [ @gs29513 ], you will be paired up with Mothshade [ @ChillCat ]."

"Lastly, Palepaw [ @Rainquail ] and Eelpaw [ @Arie ], I will be taking both of you on to finish the rest of your training."

He paused, clearing his throat and glancing about the crowd, "This meeting has gone on long enough - if you have any questions you can come see me later. You're all dismissed."

[ PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - some people have been mentioned multiple times. ]

Last edited by duckie; December 14th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Holly Jolly Trouble

Lotusheart was overjoyed to have Badgerpaw as her apprentice. She had been helping her train for a while now.
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:21 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @wnder @Rainquail --

This was something new and something she didn't expect at all... then again who could have expected it? Eelpaw was happy that she was assigned someone who would actually do training with them, and then hopefully not disappear? Because if Sootstar disappeared then the clan... pretty much would fall apart so that would be no good now would it.

Logic taking over, she walked up and over to Sootstar, tipped her head and then questioned, "What do I do? Am I useful now? How can I be more of use?" Ever since her meeting with Warrior [hawaiian-shirt-dude] Eelpaw had focused on how to be useful. Being useful was good... and it helped the clan and therefore she was determined to be the most useful cat in the clan. And being Sootstar's apprentice to an extent also meant being useful right? Looking over her shoulder she waved to Palepaw as she awaited an answer to her question.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:34 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
@Holly Jolly Trouble

Lotusheart was overjoyed to have Badgerpaw as her apprentice. She had been helping her train for a while now.
Badgerpaw beamed as her new mentor was announced. She padded over to her new mentor, a cat she knew would train her. "H-hi," she murmured to her new mentor, a bright smile on her face.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:36 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothshade looked around for his new apprentice. "Twigpaw? Where are you?" @gs29513
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.