Today 03:53 PM

Old October 17th, 2023, 08:48 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
see that's the thing! she meowed dramatically, I have NO idea what to do around here, I already played with a leaf pretending it's prey, I already looked around if anyone wants help, and I already tried sleeping, everything is so boring!!! she meowed do you have any ideas? she meowed hopefully

(sorry for Leafkit being so dramatic and weird all the time!)
Shrewkit
3 moons
He tipped his head in momentary thought before ducking behind his nest and returning a heartbeat later with a small bundle of feathers and nicknacks. Well we could always make something? Or practice our nest building skills. I personally need to make a clean nest? Want to help? sure making nests was like a chore or whatever but it also built up a skill for certain things.

Like uhhhh he couldn’t think of any at the moment but still it would help him out a bunch.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 17th, 2023, 09:12 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Shrewkit
3 moons
He tipped his head in momentary thought before ducking behind his nest and returning a heartbeat later with a small bundle of feathers and nicknacks. Well we could always make something? Or practice our nest building skills. I personally need to make a clean nest? Want to help? sure making nests was like a chore or whatever but it also built up a skill for certain things.

Like uhhhh he couldn’t think of any at the moment but still it would help him out a bunch.
sure she meowed, finally something she can do which I guess was more a chore than a game but she didn't want to hurt his feelings, and she too needed to improve her skills, she waited for shrewkit to lead the way a as if she was being brutally honest with herself she had no idea how to make a nest at all!
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:19 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Quote:
sure she meowed, finally something she can do which I guess was more a chore than a game but she didn't want to hurt his feelings, and she too needed to improve her skills, she waited for shrewkit to lead the way a as if she was being brutally honest with herself she had no idea how to make a nest at all!
Shrewkit
3 moons old
He nodded then began to shift the old dusty moss from his old nest around. It was certainly dusty and it made him sneeze a few times. He grunted at that fact and smiled promptly as he made room to show leafkit how it was done! L-like this! You s-scoop the moss up with your paws like this then you toss it to the side! We’ll carry this outside once we collect it all. Do we need to do your nest as well? he offered. Well either way most of the nest in the nursery needed a good clean so they had their day filled already! No time for playing we got work to do!

A bright smile tugged at his maw as he scampered around to different abandoned nest and began to put it all in one big pile. Right we should do these ones as well! We want any new queens or kits to have nice clean nests! Yep, yep! he mewed happily as his brown tail lashed in the air. After a while they had made a fairly large pile and shrewkit began to move most of his out bit by bit. Until the large dusty bundle was outside the nursery. Coughing a few times he puffed a sigh. Now we have to go get the moss needed for the new nests! he turned and scampered off to the moss collection. Waiting for leafkit to join him.

Old October 17th, 2023, 10:33 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Shrewkit
3 moons old
He nodded then began to shift the old dusty moss from his old nest around. It was certainly dusty and it made him sneeze a few times. He grunted at that fact and smiled promptly as he made room to show leafkit how it was done! L-like this! You s-scoop the moss up with your paws like this then you toss it to the side! We’ll carry this outside once we collect it all. Do we need to do your nest as well? he offered. Well either way most of the nest in the nursery needed a good clean so they had their day filled already! No time for playing we got work to do!

A bright smile tugged at his maw as he scampered around to different abandoned nest and began to put it all in one big pile. Right we should do these ones as well! We want any new queens or kits to have nice clean nests! Yep, yep! he mewed happily as his brown tail lashed in the air. After a while they had made a fairly large pile and shrewkit began to move most of his out bit by bit. Until the large dusty bundle was outside the nursery. Coughing a few times he puffed a sigh. Now we have to go get the moss needed for the new nests! he turned and scampered off to the moss collection. Waiting for leafkit to join him.
Leafkit although clueless followed shrekit's lead, after clearing out the dust from the nursery she followed him to the moss collection to get fresh bedding
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:38 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Quote:
Leafkit although clueless followed shrekit's lead, after clearing out the dust from the nursery she followed him to the moss collection to get fresh bedding
Shrewkit
3 moons
Right we’ll be taking mannyyyy trips back and forth from here so I hope your full of energy and strength! he grabbed some moss and began marching with his small stubby legs towards the nursery his bright blue eyes sparkling with delight. Suddenly his brother caught his eye and he dropped his moss. FOXPAW! he squealed excitedly. Come help us! We’re making new nests in the nursery! he giggled while flicking a tail in leafkits direction. If they had someone big and strong like foxpaw helping them then maybe they would have time afterwards to play moss ball!

@Caspian

Old October 17th, 2023, 10:44 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate

He groaned when Shrewkit called for them. He was secretly inhaling Coyotepaw’s scen- HE MEANT A PEICE OF PREY’S SCENT! He wasn’t being a creepy lovie-dovie mushy cat, that was madness. He went out of his den in hopes to find Coyotepaw. When he didn’t see him, he let out a sigh. In defeat, Foxpaw dragged himself over to help carry.. wow. They couldn’t carry all this? No wonder they needed the great and powerful Foxpaw. But then.. he heard he’d have to make nests. He groaned. Foxpaw didn’t think he’d have to clean out nests, and it wasn’t even a punishment. It was a task to help. Stars above, if this is being a good warrior, then I hope you make me the best. He thought to himself sourly, picking up a massive heap of moss and walking into the nursery

@Zelly @Amber2010
Old October 17th, 2023, 11:52 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 2 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit absently mewed "Okay papa," as he raced to get a taste of that sweet, sweet squirrel. He wasted no time in chomping down on its fluffy tail, but then hurriedly spat out the tufts of fur not long after.

"Blegh!" he spat. "That tastes awfool!" Plumkit stuck his tongue out at the offending squirrel and then turned to his papa with a frown. "Why you get us a bad scurrl?" Surely, it must have been papa's fault the squirrel tasted so yucky, and not the fact that he tried to eat the least edible part of its body.

@spookywynds (Eveningdance) | @Tac Nyan (Acornkit) | @hex_cat (Eelkit) | @Barnaby (Fawnkit) | @Estelle (Poppykit)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; October 17th, 2023 at 11:57 AM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 06:06 AM
VM me STARS

Leafkit scowled at Foxpaw not sure whether he still remembers of the incident that took place a few days ago, when she saw that he wasn't being hostile towards her, she decided to let that go, Hey foxpaw! she meowed before walking over to the moss pile to pick up more moss for the bedding.

@Caspian
@Zelly
Old October 18th, 2023, 09:39 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Coyote’paw
The small fluffy brown cat huffed in concern as he watched the two kittens scurrying around the nursery trying to clean the nest and make them more presentable. with a huff of laughter he watched as foxpaw was called out and begrudgingly began helping the small kittens with their work. Taking a moment he padded over and dipped down to grab the rest of the moss. Trotting so he could stand beside foxpaw he nudged his friend gently. See? Is being nice so hard? a small smile spread across his face.

Shrewkit

The brown kit puffed up as his brother came to help him. A wide smile plastered on his face as he led the small growing group into the nursery. Right! Let’s get the nursery fix up! Up! Up! he chirped. A moment lasted he was fluffing up the moss and putting it into a circle to fix his nest. Taking his small little nicknacks and putting them inside his own nest. Taking the feathers he lined it and the turned to make another nest.

@Caspian
@Amber2010

Old October 18th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit padded around the nursery, his tail held high. He hasn't seen Stormyeye or Jaggedface in a while.. The black kitten started pawing at the ground, bored out of his mind. @Monkey.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page