Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:12 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:41 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 09:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2023, 10:50 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

== > @Poprock
The call of death boomed across the place and the holy ghost came into the battle. Wooow. These group of mortals look absolutely filled with despair! Surely, who could blame them? They were touched by the very flames of life itself, but that was to be expected. They were sinful. Spirit's giggles lasted for a few split seconds until they were absolutely plummeted into the dirty ground by an absolute giant.

Claws unsheathed and Spirit turned to face their opponent, hindlegs kicking desperately. Claws ripping through his pelt and choked laughter fell from his lips. It was like some desperate attempt to cover up his true emotions. "That - that doesn't even HURT, you DOOF!" They let out a gasp, pain shooting up their shoulders. Still, they laughed.

They would try to claw at Peachfrost's stomach, trying to get her off of him. Thrashing wild about, Spirit would attempt to claw at the warrior wildly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 24th, 2023, 11:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Falcon's powerful shoulder muscles rippled as she ran to join the battle. Finally! Some good bloodshed! The vicious Dusk Syndicate cat had been anticipating exacting her revenge on the clans for...well, she wasn't sure anymore. She HATED Lizardfrost, but she also respected her as an equal. And now she was dead. The clans, with their nonsensical xenophobia, she didn't respect, just hated. While generally an honorable fighter, Falcon was a lot less concerned about playing fair than she usually was, likely to the disappointment of her family. The clan cats were no better than prey, and she was scouting them out for a mouse to hunt.

(open)

**Pignut**

The tension was slowly easing as more Windclanners filtered into the warren, more and more Windclanners he knew to be safe. The exhaustion from the preceding events was finally catching up to him as the adrenaline was being allowed to wear away. And then everything changed...

The quiet, muffled darkness erupted with a single shriek. He didn't recognize the voice which instantly made his fur rise, and then the words sank in "Dusk Syndicate, attack!" They were being attacked! Now?! His claws instinctually unsheathed, the smell of blood quickly overtook the damp earthy smell and the noise was deafening inside the narrow spaces. Through the dimness, he spotted a she-cat eyeing and stalking his clanmates, clearly just waiting for a Windclan cat to target. Pignut felt the growl rise up in his throat and he threw himself at the she-cat. He wasn't careless but, in the close quarters and deafening sounds of battle, he didn't bother attempting stealth. He weaved his way through the other battling cats and flung himself low over the damp ground aiming to swipe the rogue's paws out from under her with unsheathed claws.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 25th, 2023, 12:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@jupiter
@Ravensong

Huh, two whole cats attacking her. Now that wasn't fair! They'd need at least 4. Good thing Falcon didn't play fair. She shifted her position as the two lashed out at her, blocking their vision of each other, before pulling back wiolently at the last second, hoping they'd collide. She raised herself on her back legs and then slammed her claws down on whoever was available.
Old April 25th, 2023, 01:04 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★

ೃ⁀➷ @Alchemist Kitsune @Darkclaws @Wingnettle @Starfall

The medicine cat watched his apprentice skedaddle, tilting his head to the side with visible confusion on what she might be doing. Did she find something? His gaze followed Lightningpaw movements, trialing along her with a growing curiosity. Firepaw was still being propped up against him, and he absent-mindedly scooped up a pawful of water and drizzled it over her face once more. She didn't seem to be reacting and Cowtuft took his attention away from Lightningpaw to press his chest against Firepaw's chest.

She was breathing, and while it was.. rough - it wasn't slow, and her heartbeat held strong. He didn't believe there was any risk for fatalities and a small sigh escaped from him. Cowtuft looked to his limp hindleg, eyebrows furrowing to form a crease. He wasn't .. sure if he was going to be able to carry the apprentice.

He looked back and while he was at a distant.. Lightningpaw was carrying.. Oh. Cowtuft's mouth formed to make the o shape, nodding his head in understanding. Actually, if Milkpaw's pads were burnt it was likely Firepaw's were too. Leaning down, he peered at the little beans and sure as enough, he winced. Crispy, they were.

Rising to his paws, Cowtuft approached the area Lightningpaw had went to. The rock was mostly scrapped of the moss so, he went deeper to find moss growing at the shallower parts of the bank. Scrap, scrap. Grabbing a mouthful of a moss sheet - eck - he waddled back to Firepaw. A small whimper escaping him as he dragged his leg behind him, betrayall...

Settling back beside the apprentice, Cowtuft .. did not have any more marigold, yellow bells. Only the leaves and the moss he had gathered. Right.. goodness, he needed to send out patrols when he reunited with the rest of his clan. They desperately required them. Settling for wrapping the moss and leaves around her paws, using a bit of cobweb to help secure them in place. He wasn't sure if the leaves did anything, but hoped they would keep the pads protected.

It seemed Lightningpaw had finished treating Milkpaw and he smiled approving at how she handled it. He shuffled away, letting Milkpaw be with Firepaw before they had to head.

The gentle giant focused onto his leg, swallowing nervously. He stretched it out, running a tentative paw over the burns. Tears forming in his mismatched hues but quickly blinked away. The sensations in his frontpaws were gone and .. he could feel pain, and currently - his hindleg was not looking any better. Cowtuft had used the rest of his herbs on his clanmates, and the only thing that remained were two cobweb sticks.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he started to wrap his leg in the cobwebs. And tightly, because maybe, it would offer enough support to carry Firepaw. His jaws parted, his vision turning pure white as pain seared through him. Blinking back wildly as coughs started to take over him.

He couldn't do this alone.

Shakily, Cowtuft rose to his paws. "L..lighting..p..paw.. please .. help .. Firepaw.. back... carry - we go, to the Warden.. Quickly.." He explained, his voice shaky as he approached Milkpaw and Firepaw. Attempting to get the molly onto his back, and if Lightningpaw did help him - the medicine cat would set out and head towards the tunnels.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 25th, 2023 at 01:06 AM.
Old April 25th, 2023, 04:58 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ View Post

Lunari was crouched in long grasses to hide her black pelt when the call of Bumble was released. Barreling toward the Warren, she had barely spotted a brown tom in the darkness of the Warren. "Lucky lucky, time to die" They sneered, the clans had ruined her life, mainly Riverclan but what could be said about that. Moonsong was long gone, she was Lunari now. These clans had to fall, and if she fell, Lunari would take them with her. Unsheathing her claws, she sent several strong blows to the cat. Though they were taught to her by a riverclan warrior, she knew how these rabbits fought.
Hawksprint snarled at the she-cat rushing towards him. These tight tunnels prevented him from dodging her attack and she hit him with several blows. She was strong, the windclan warrior had to admit. He felt for a second as if the air was pushed out of his lungs and he staggred backwards, regaining his balance and catching his breath. He let out another threatening snarl at the rouge, he may be more comfortable out in the open but that didn't mean he couldn't take on a fight face-to-face if he had to. Hawksprint lunged himself at the she-cat. With claws unsheathed he striked at her, aiming for her chest and felt his claws dig into her fur.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old April 25th, 2023, 05:10 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

rake

| DS kit , 2.5 moons , she/he/they/it , @Poprock |
Oh, no. A cat was running towards them. With a small whimper, Rake took some sort of defensive position, a crude version of one he'd seen the older cats take. But, once the other cat stopped, Rake tilted their little head. Her green eyes never left the other cats blue ones, but tears were starting to form. He was shaking, pretty hard too. They were very, very scared and all they could do was stare. "P-please.. Don't hurt me.." They just barely squeaked out their words, trying to stop the shaking in her voice. It was cowering now, fear-scent so thick even Rake could smell it.
---

Basilkit

| WC kit , 4 moons , not out so he/him , @Alchemist Kitsune |
A scent drifted into her little nose, and a sudden shadow above her scared her out of her mind. This was it. She was done for. Taking a small peek at the cat, all of her fears were gone in an instant. It was Big Man! She started to softly weep, curling close to Snowybreeze's leg, hoping he wouldn't leave. She was so, so scared. "What's going on? Who are these cats?" Her whimper was quiet, hopefully not lost amongst the chaos of the fight.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 25th, 2023, 08:02 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw
he/him
--------------------------------

Ashclaw Nodded and ewent to drink some water the heat was gettingto him and his brain did not work Oh good starclan he hope he wasn't a bad guardian. After finishing drinking he started making his way to the tunnel. Upon reaching to the warden his eyes widened Rogues were everywhere attacking warriors and kits and Queens and apprentices! Good starclan! He did not expect this. He quickly ran in and looked around to see who needed help

[ open to a rogue!]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Scalepaw looked around seeing the rogues attacking the clan he closed his one eye before reopening, it all seemed like it was from his nightmare coming true. the tom gulped as he turned to see lilyheart gone. Tear falling down as he couldn't take much more. His eyes looked at all the rogues and clanmates. the kits and queens in danger, it is very hard to take this all in.

[ open to rogues! no killing him just injuring him]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:10 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar
It was like the universe had it out for her and WindClan or something. The lilac-gray she-cat's ears jerked towards the incoming paws as a bunch of cats burst into the tunnels. Rogues? What were rogues doing down here? Twilightstar naturally wanted to yowl orders out, falling back into usual habits when trouble arose, but that wouldn't happen. Some tom came charging right at her after yowling something about a Dusk.

Ugh! She didn't want to deal with this?! Frustrated and irked, the WindClan leader forced her tired limbs into action. She was slow, well not slow, but certainly slower than she would be if she had been well-rested and not stressed out. The tom slid underneath her, she bunched up her muscles to leap up and over so she could land behind her opponent. Not fast enough though, pain sparked where the claws had scored along her underbelly. They didn't feel deep, but she hadn't the time nor the edge to check.

Twilightstar glanced in Sharpbite's direction as the warrior came charging at the rogue that attacked her. In hopes that he was well distracted, Twilightstar aimed to leap on the tom's back, endeavoring to sink her claws into his flank and tried to sink her fangs into the back of his neck. The leader could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and she knew without a doubt she wasn't getting enough air into her lungs. The desire to cough was already strangled her, Twilightstar's body was going to give before her mind did and she couldn't have that.
@SpiritedWarrior [you got my permission to pp her death whenever I'll just go with the flow]. @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~|

Batglare
Honestly, the insanity that was this clan. The senior warrior was startled into awareness as some unknown cats flooded the caves they were in and started attacking them. Batglare jerked to his paws and quickly darted over to his apprentice to make sure she was out of sight. The last thing he needed was her getting into trouble. As the warriors clashed with the rogues, Batglare noticed that there were way too many kits just running around and getting into trouble.

He'd rather be in battle, but he figured someone should probably start collecting them. He spotted Snowbreeze already moving to defend Basilkit, one down. Veering around the brawling cats, Batglare located Cedarkit doing something or other. He ducked his head without a word aiming to snatch her by her scruff and haul her upwards, rolling his eyes as she began yowling her little head off. He didn't move her far, just away from the hole she was digging. "Quite screeching, and stop digging holes stay right here and..." Batglare trailed off as he saw Littlekit on her own and then there was Juniperkit looking to fight.

"Don't move, Cedarkit, I'll be right back," Batglare growled and then darted off claws out and hackles high. "Littlekit, go over to Cedarkit, stay together with her." Batglare urged the young and pointed in the direction he had left the other kit. Keeping half his attention on Littlekit to make sure she was following his directions, he intervene in Juniperkit's reckless attempt to pick a fight by stepping in front of her. "Get over here you little menace." Batglare lunged forward in an attempt to grab Juniperkit by the scuff and carry her back to where he was hoping Cedarkit and Littlekit remained so he could drop her there.
@Scallywagz - Cedarkit @~Fawn.Heart~ - Juniperkit @Leafie - Littlekit

——————
JuniperKit

WindClan
A long-furred brown, ginger, and white tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.

——————

The small She-kit looked at BatGlare with a helpless look in her bright green eyes. JuniperKit had remembered what her star mamma had told her, how she needed to feed her dear clan mates bright red berries to make them super strong…! This battle wouldn’t be so bad if she did as she was told so, she felt nothing but guilt… Protesting her orders, she shook her head. “But this is all my fault, I never did as momma said, I need to help or you’ll all die…!” What was she going on about? Nevermind that, this was no place for a kit, let alone an emotionally distressed one. It’s clear she wasn’t moving on her own and would need to be dragged away from the battle...

(So the context for this is HERE! | also perm to pick her up and move her somewhere…!)
——————
Old April 25th, 2023, 10:31 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

Littlekit jolted in a bit of fear at first, most of her attention had been on the all the fighting that was going on. She had not noticed the much older cat approaching her and stayed quiet as she listened to what was being said to her. The kit had no problem listening to them, she didn't really want to see what happened if she didn't. Without hesitation she ran over to where the other kit was staying and hunkered down in said spot. She glanced over to the other kit, first time for her seeing someone else besides her sister, and gave a small barely noticeable smile. "H-hey" she greeted back, her nerves currently high strung at this given moment.

@Scallywagz

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old April 25th, 2023, 01:44 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@puppeteer

Blink. Blink blink. Leafpaw wasn’t sure what to do. The itty bitty rogue wasn’t sure what to do. Both were having a standoff in the middle of an intense ambush that the apprentice was sure would reflect poorly on both of them if a higher up saw. He was supposed to start swinging! Give this lil baby the business! So why did the urge to envelope them in a big ol’ hug keep getting larger and larger?

She was shaking, drenched in the scent of fear, and far, far too little for Leafpaw to even dream of laying a paw on him. The apprentice shook his head, sheathing his claws and lowering his body to the ground. A show of peace to the child, all he could do to convince them that he wasn’t a monster. He knew what it was like to be scared, so scared that all you can do is cry. Images of a cat not unlike him being plucked from his side formed in his mind - a fuzzy memory he wanted desperately to erase. Rake would not suffer the same fate as she did.

A tail pointed to a small hole carved in the side of the tunnel. Large enough for a cat to sleep in, probably where his clanmates had been resting for the past couple of days. You go there, I’ll protect you. He had no way to communicate this to his tiny friend other than a series of random paw motions and tail points… but he hoped she understood. Their lives depended on it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@x ghostie

If there was one thing Peachfrost hated more than self righteous cats, it was crazy self righteous cats. Those who took pleasure in others' pain, those who destroyed and tortured just because they could. A certain striped leader came to mind, but at least she wasn’t so… AGGRAVATING! Seriously, what could possibly be so funny about this situation? Rage shot through her pelt at every noise this idiot made, including when they called her a… a doof? What?

She backed off the weirdo with a pained hiss, an absolute whirl wind of attacks beginning to sting on her pelt. Wild slashes had managed to cut up her face and chest - not deep enough to scar but definitely deep enough to hurt. However it was the strikes to her stomach that caused her to back off for a moment. That one hurt. She needed a new plan.

“Do me a favor, would ya?.” She heaved, trying to catch her breath and buy herself a few precious moments. “Let me know how THIS TASTES.” A large paw scooped up dirt from the earth and chucked it Spirit’s way, hoping to blind them. It was a childish move, one that would burn her pelt with embarrassment if it didn’t work, but it was fitting. A childish tactic for a childish rogue. If it hit, she would charge again, biting down on their pelt harshly. If not…. Well she would be left wide open for another good scratching session.