Old August 13th, 2023, 01:53 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post

Rainfall | Male | Asexual | Status: nervous

Rainfall had been pacing around, jitters running throughout his fur at the upcoming battle with Shadowclan. What would they even do? WHY WERE THEY EVEN FIGHTING AGAIN? As anxiety and nerves controlled him, they forced him into a trot, head down as he looked at the floor. Starclan, help! Thought Rainfall, desperation seeping into the mixture of emotions his brain had brewed. Eventually, he was interrupted by an apprentice who’s name escaped him, running into him. He landed with a soft grunt from the impact. What was with apprentices and attacking him? He got up, swaying on his paws. “It’s okay..” he meowed, his breath had escaped him

@RedLeif
Dreampaw pawed at his face to remove the last bits of dirt, then picked up his squirrel. He was perfectly happy to walk on and forget that this had even happened, but the cat he had walked into seemed annoyed. Or anxious, angry, sad or upset. Whatever, it seemed negative, and Dreampaw didn't want to leave him like that, rather see what was bothering him. Setting it down again, he asked "Would you like to share my squirrel?" It seemed reasonable; he had seen plenty of other cats share their food before, but he had not done it much himself.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; August 13th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall | Male | Asexual | Status: Tranquil

Finally catching his breath, he got on balance. He was surprised at the offer, his gaze softening. “Thank you.” he meowed, a small smile tugging at his lips. Rainfall sighed, feeling more calm than he had been before. He tilted his head. “I’m sorry, what is your name?”

@RedLeif
Old August 13th, 2023, 05:40 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

BerryFrost
[She/They|Abro]
BerryFrost almost jumped from surprise.

She ended up picking a small piece of meat and sat down to eat it.

"Hello, Alder. Congrats on the deputy rank." She said, in her usual monotone voice.
Hah. Spooked her. Alderstep nearly smirked with amusement at his accomplishment. Keyword: nearly. He watched his sister select a piece of prey, silently judging her choice of food. Oh well, not everyone had superior, refined taste. Who was he kidding? He's eaten some rather suspicious food in his past, he's not one who should be judgemental right now.

He lost his appetite at the congratulations, though. "Yeah, yeah. Hey, where've you been?" Alderstep asked bluntly. Strike two of worst ways to start off a conversation. It's just that he'd been wondering, and had been without an answer for a long time. Maybe it could be translated into 'I've been worried and missed you,' but then again maybe not. Depends on the cat. Alderstep folded down and took a seat as well, realizing looking down on someone while they're eating is a tad bit disrespectful.
Old August 13th, 2023, 08:45 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sparrowfur - she/her - 16 moons

---
@silverwynds

Sparrowfur practically leaped over into the clearing, her target in sight. With a terrible case of the Zoomies she sped by, looking like nothing but a blur of brown. She tackled Yarrowcrest to the ground, catching him by surprise. She could hardly keep the laughter from exploding out of her.

"Yarrowcrest! I've got an apprentice!" she squealed with delight. "Starclan I'm so excited! We can train them together now!" she giggled.

A wave of embarrassment flushed over her as she more or less came to her senses, realizing the awkward position she placed them in. She cleared her throat and quickly scrambled off of him.

"Sorry," she mewed sheepishly "I got excited."

[ might be a wee bit slow to reply, doodling <3 ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 13th, 2023, 08:57 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

---
@silverwynds

Sparrowfur practically leaped over into the clearing, her target in sight. With a terrible case of the Zoomies she sped by, looking like nothing but a blur of brown. She tackled Yarrowcrest to the ground, catching him by surprise. She could hardly keep the laughter from exploding out of her.

"Yarrowcrest! I've got an apprentice!" she squealed with delight. "Starclan I'm so excited! We can train them together now!" she giggled.

A wave of embarrassment flushed over her as she more or less came to her senses, realizing the awkward position she placed them in. She cleared her throat and quickly scrambled off of him.

"Sorry," she mewed sheepishly "I got excited."

[ might be a wee bit slow to reply, doodling <3 ]

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

What was she trying to do, give him a heart attack?! Soon enough he's not going to be able to relax in camp-- no, not even his own nest! Before he's barreled over, he's gingerly licking his paw and using it to groom at his face. He had just finished his first meal of the day and was enjoying the quiet warmth of the sun on his pelt. Or well, until Sparrowfur happens, anyway.

The yowl he gives when he's taken down probably sent prey scattering across the entire territory. And instead of fight, he closes his eyes and waits for his painful end... Until Sparrowfur starts yapping. He blinks his eyes open quickly at the sound of her voice and just... Stares up at her. Admires the excitement on her face, feels her weight pinning him to the ground... Rahhh, this was going way too far! What did she think she was doing?! When he's released from her grasp he scrambles to his paws. An apprentice for her too, huh? He figured that she would get one soon considering he did but... That was really soon! Guess Bumblestar worked in mysterious ways like that.

"T-That's amazing, Sparrowfur..." He wheezes out, licking at his chest in his embarrassment. "I knew you would get one soon. We should plan out a training schedule together... I have no idea what I'm doing..."

( doodlin, huh )

[ #fire ]
230 words = 46 pts.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 13th, 2023, 09:03 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Snowbird •
medium-furred, lithe, snow-white molly with heterochromatic blue-and-green eyes
Purrks: N/A

The warm ways of sun was always a pleasure to be in front of, weren’t they? The petite feline was currently occupied in the midst of the ThunderClan clearing as she essentially sunbathed herself, allowing the bright, golden rays of sunshine to warm her snow-white fur. It was always a thing she would do whenever she was bored or just plain tuckered out from a stressful day—which, is merely a never, in her case. Her well-groomed fur waved blissfully against the chilled breeze that rustled through her coat, enough to contrast a shiver to draw up her spine. Wow, what a beautiful day it was, wasn’t it? Black-tipped ears took notice of a younger voice, a kit speaking angrily to themselves as they were complaining about their… legs? Cracking open an eyelid, the white feline silently scanned the clearing for where the voice had suddenly came from before her sight landed on a young molly named Fawnkit, who had seemingly faceplanted herself onto the ground below and was currently trying to awake her ‘sleeping’ legs. Poor dear, it was probably a bother to have to deal with that. Concern flooding into the petite molly, the feline stood up onto all four paws, allowing her muscles to breifky stretch out for s few seconds before making her way towards the young kit, being sure to swish her tail among her sides to steer away any potential dirt and grime that decided to stick into her medium-long fur coat. She didn’t want anything disgusting to ruin her beautiful fur now, did she?

“Fawnkit?” Her sweet voice came up from behind the young molly, her voice soft enough to ensure that she wasn’t going to cause any potential harm to the young kit. The molly knelt herself down right beside the young molly as mismatched eyes silently scanned the young kit for any potential injuries. Nothing serious was seemingly on her. That was good. “How are you doing, dear? Do you need for me to get you anything?” she questioned, being sure to stabilize that motherly tone that she was using for the young kit, carefully brushing the tip of her tail among her shoulders as she felt her lips draw into a soft smile as she patiently awaited for the young molly to express anything that she possibly needed.

@{Roach}

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 13th, 2023, 09:10 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

What was she trying to do, give him a heart attack?! Soon enough he's not going to be able to relax in camp-- no, not even his own nest! Before he's barreled over, he's gingerly licking his paw and using it to groom at his face. He had just finished his first meal of the day and was enjoying the quiet warmth of the sun on his pelt. Or well, until Sparrowfur happens, anyway.

The yowl he gives when he's taken down probably sent prey scattering across the entire territory. And instead of fight, he closes his eyes and waits for his painful end... Until Sparrowfur starts yapping. He blinks his eyes open quickly at the sound of her voice and just... Stares up at her. Admires the excitement on her face, feels her weight pinning him to the ground... Rahhh, this was going way too far! What did she think she was doing?! When he's released from her grasp he scrambles to his paws. An apprentice for her too, huh? He figured that she would get one soon considering he did but... That was really soon! Guess Bumblestar worked in mysterious ways like that.

"T-That's amazing, Sparrowfur..." He wheezes out, licking at his chest in his embarrassment. "I knew you would get one soon. We should plan out a training schedule together... I have no idea what I'm doing..."

( doodlin, huh )

[ #fire ]
230 words = 46 pts.

---

Sparrowfur giggled happily. It was a strange sense of pride she got from still being able to overpower Yarrowcrest so easily. Though, to be fair, she did sneak up on him and pursue him like he was some sort of rabbit. She waits for him to sit himself back up before plopping herself right up next to him, continuing to yap.

"That sounds like a great idea!! Maybe our apprentices can be friends!" she purred at the thought. "I've got a vague sort of idea what I'm supposed to be teaching, I was going to tour the territory first. Making sure to get all the borders of course."

There was an odd air between the two of them. Not exactly tension but.. something. Sparrowfur would be a liar to say otherwise. She kept finding her thoughts drift to their spot under the stars. Did he feel the same? Did he have the same desire to fall into her? She found herself staring a bit too intensely. She moved her eyes to a different part of the camp instead, hoping to pass it off as looking for the apprentices.

[ im getting that drawing practice one way or another! ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 14th, 2023, 02:28 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - The Mischievous One
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
Plumkit was having a blast running around the three-legged warrior, nipping at their ankles, until they suddenly rolled over onto their back. Defeated already? Plumkit grinned and was about to climb onto their belly when Mudhound leaned down with their mouth wide open. The warrior's mouth was so much bigger than his so it only made sense to Plumkit that the large warrior was trying to gobble him up. He tensed a bit as he felt their mouth gently close around him in a pretend bite.

"Ahh! No eat me!" Plumkit backed away and held out his paws as if to block Mudhound from making another move. Then the lilac kitten tilted his head, gray-tipped ears pinned as Mudhound referred to him as... Bite-star? Silly cat, that wasn't his name. His name was Plumkit! What kind of friend doesn't know their best friend's name? "My name Plumket!" the tom-kit squeaked in mock anger, stomping his little foot for extra measure. It was only pretend anger though. He wasn't really mad at his new best friend~

His pretend angry face soon gave way to a mischievous grin as the mud-brown warrior explained the rules of some new game. Plumkit had never heard of this game before. What was a Muddy-beast? Why was he Bitestar? Oh it didn't matter right now, the runty kit was just excited to finally start playing for real now!

And all he had to do was friend bite and not hurt bite... if only he knew what that meant. This Muddy-beast was his friend now so any bite he gave him would be a friend-bite, right? It made sense in his mind, so without a second thought Plumkit got back down onto all fours. "I-gonna-bite-you!" he sang playfully, before attempting to chomp into Mudhound's fluffy belly with his sharp little baby fangs.

@Rani (lol you shouldn't have called him Bitestar~)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 14th, 2023, 08:06 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
Hah. Spooked her. Alderstep nearly smirked with amusement at his accomplishment. Keyword: nearly. He watched his sister select a piece of prey, silently judging her choice of food. Oh well, not everyone had superior, refined taste. Who was he kidding? He's eaten some rather suspicious food in his past, he's not one who should be judgemental right now.

He lost his appetite at the congratulations, though. "Yeah, yeah. Hey, where've you been?" Alderstep asked bluntly. Strike two of worst ways to start off a conversation. It's just that he'd been wondering, and had been without an answer for a long time. Maybe it could be translated into 'I've been worried and missed you,' but then again maybe not. Depends on the cat. Alderstep folded down and took a seat as well, realizing looking down on someone while they're eating is a tad bit disrespectful.
BerryFrost
"Why do you care. It's not like you wanted me around." She said and looked at him.

"But...since you are my big brother and, on top of that, my deputy I'll tell you." She said reluctantly.

"I was searching for someone. I had met them before and needed to talk to them. I never found them so after a moon or two I returned home." She said.
[OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 14th, 2023, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

DarkGaze

DaerkGaze wakes from his tired rest and slumps and almost slithers out of the warriors den. Stretching was painful but also oddly felt good.