Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM

Old March 15th, 2019, 04:11 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Lionsmoke nodded and gave his back fur a small lick, his fur accidently touching the apprentice's. For the first time he became embarrassed by the touch. He scooted away to give her space.
Silverpaw blushed with embarrassment. She scooted away from him after that.
Old March 15th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Silverpaw blushed with embarrassment. She scooted away from him after that.
Lionsmoke pushed it to the back of his head and heard her scoot over. Relief flooded him as she did so. He looked down at his paws and gave his prey another bite.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 15th, 2019, 04:20 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Lionsmoke pushed it to the back of his head and heard her scoot over. Relief flooded him as she did so. He looked down at his paws and gave his prey another bite.
"Do you want to go hunting when your done?" Silverpaw asked.
@GLaDOS

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; March 21st, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
Old March 15th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @Rosemew | @Branch of Life | @Pluto | @Starfall | @Stormfern | @Sagittarius | @Beta ~

Moonriselight sat, starring at the leader. She felt sorry for him to have a crowd huddled around him. She too wasn't a big fan of a group of cats talking all at once. The queen stood up, but still didn't walk over to him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; March 15th, 2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old March 16th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

mention: @~Silverkit~

Goldenglow sat in the clearing, gazing at her warrior ancestors above her. She wondered if her parents were watching her now. She dreamed of what they would think if they saw her now. Hey Ma, look at me now! I made it! I'm a great warrior and mentor! it had always been a dream of hers to teach an apprentice, the apprentice's whole future depended on her! Mentoring was a hard task, but it was worth it!

Last edited by Gold; March 16th, 2019 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 16th, 2019, 07:35 PM
I'm a Sunflower

g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfern View Post
mention: @~Silverkit~

Goldenglow sat in the clearing, gazingat her warrior ancestors above her. She wondered if her parents were watching her now. She dreamed of what they would think if they saw her now. Hey Ma, look at me now! I made it! I'm a great warrior and mentor! it had always been a dream of hers to teach an apprentice, the apprentice's whole future depended on her! Mentoring was a hard task, but it as worth it!
[
Bloomingstream saw Goldenglow and decided to talk to her. "Hi!" She said happily.
Old March 16th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
g[
Bloomingstream saw Goldenglow and decided to talk to her. "Hi!" She said happily.
"sup! what's new with you?" for some odd reason, Goldenglow was obsessed with slang.
Old March 17th, 2019, 07:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The brown feline walked out of the warriors den, into the clearing. A small smile was on his maw, excited he would be able to train his apprentice today. Though it made him chuckle a bit as he remembered the mix up at the ceremony.
Oakflame scanned the clearing, hoping to see the slightly familiar black molly. He almost looked right over her, but stopped, prancing over. "Hey, Spiderpaw!" He greeted warmly, the brown tabby flashed a bright smile. His Amber eyes glinted slightly in the bright sun. "Are you excited to start your training?" Oak inquired, raising a brow in interest.
'Lets hope she'll like training.' He thought, being positive. He could imagine the scenario, which he hoped wouldn't happen. Spiderpaw saying; no she wasn't excited, or, Oakflame would mess up, or make the apprentice plain out dislike him. His smile looked a bit nervous, now. 'I hope that doesn't happen.'
Oak thought, his attention snapping back to the molly.
--

@Hopekitt

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:06 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
The brown feline walked out of the warriors den, into the clearing. A small smile was on his maw, excited he would be able to train his apprentice today. Though it made him chuckle a bit as he remembered the mix up at the ceremony.
Oakflame scanned the clearing, hoping to see the slightly familiar black molly. He almost looked right over her, but stopped, prancing over. "Hey, Spiderpaw!" He greeted warmly, the brown tabby flashed a bright smile. His Amber eyes glinted slightly in the bright sun. "Are you excited to start your training?" Oak inquired, raising a brow in interest.
'Lets hope she'll like training.' He thought, being positive. He could imagine the scenario, which he hoped wouldn't happen. Spiderpaw saying; no she wasn't excited, or, Oakflame would mess up, or make the apprentice plain out dislike him. His smile looked a bit nervous, now. 'I hope that doesn't happen.'
Oak thought, his attention snapping back to the molly.
--

@Hopekitt
"indeed i am, oh honorable warrior!" she responded dramatically, a playful twinkle visible in her eyes. "so, darlin', are we hunting or learning how to fight or going on a tour or changing bedding or-" spiderpaw took a moment to take a much-needed breath of oxygen, beaming at oakflame contentedly. she hoped her stylish mentor would get over spiderpaw's theatrical, curious personality and focus on the better aspects of her, like her optimism or persistence; if those counted as decent traits. studying oakflame's facial expression characteristically, the female got a flashback to the mix-up at the ceremony. the newly-made apprentice stifled a laugh, remembering her own confusion and her interrupted conversation with lionstorm. she'd never forget how satisfied she'd felt when she'd sassed her identically-named clone, the smug look on spiderpaw's face when her clone gave her a death glare. the apprentice shook her head, abruptly halting herself from getting lost in her memorable memories.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old March 17th, 2019, 08:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

"indeed i am, oh honorable warrior!" she responded dramatically, a playful twinkle visible in her eyes. "so, darlin', are we hunting or learning how to fight or going on a tour or changing bedding or-" spiderpaw took a moment to take a much-needed breath of oxygen, beaming at oakflame contentedly. she hoped her stylish mentor would get over spiderpaw's theatrical, curious personality and focus on the better aspects of her, like her optimism or persistence; if those counted as decent traits. studying oakflame's facial expression characteristically, the female got a flashback to the mix-up at the ceremony. the newly-made apprentice stifled a laugh, remembering her own confusion and her interrupted conversation with lionstorm. she'd never forget how satisfied she'd felt when she'd sassed her identically-named clone, the smug look on spiderpaw's face when her clone gave her a death glare. the apprentice shook her head, abruptly halting herself from getting lost in her memorable memories.
Oakflame seemed to brighten up even more at Spiderpaws theatrical personality. His ears perked up slightly a the mollies question.
He hadn't really thought of what they would do first, no he didn't. "A tour of the territory! So you can get to know the place better." The tom said, blurting the first thing that came to mind. "And if we have time after, I'll teach you how to hunt." The tabby meowed, his eyes glittering in slight determination.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days