Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:07 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:05 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:57 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:55 PM

Old November 20th, 2016, 04:13 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Silverclan 7

Wolf did what Glintpaw said, his yellow eyes gleaming with excitement. He knew climbing trees pprobably wasn't as exciting to other cats, but he had never done it before. but there was only one problem. One of his front paws was slightly deformed, making it twisted but not enough that it wasn't noticeable by just looking at it. He ignored it and scooted up the tree so Shardpaw could reach him better.

Shardpaw reached down and grabbed the black and white kit by the scruff, pulling him up onto a branch. Once he had moved over he motioned for Glintpaw to come up. He expected the kit to be scared since they were at a pretty great hight, but was amazed when Wolf bounced on the branch excitedly. Unaware of shaking the branch, Wolf looked around. Shardpaw soon stopped him as he heard a deafening noise come from the branch. Swiftly, he grabbed the kit by the scruff and jumped to the next branch as the one below him broke right when he jumped.

Last edited by lyra; November 20th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:31 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

" Shardpaw ' screamed glintpaw she looked around spotting a vine she tined it to her shoulders and stomach then dove off grabbing shardpaw by the scruff " You mousebrain " she hissed and placed him on a vine and broke free of the vine leaping onto the branch and back up the tree
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:38 PM
yuh

Wolf felt bad, especially since he made the branch break and almost kill him and Shardpaw. He shuddered and closed his eyes. He couldn't imagine what would have happened if Shardpaw didn't grab him or stop him. "I'm so, so sorry" He said, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. He didn't know how to react to the whole incident, but thought crying was the best since he would eventually calm down. "I'm the mousebrain here." Now he knew why Maple hadn't taught him how to climb trees. Of course she knew how, he had seen her do it before. But this is why she didn't teach Wolf. Because he was a clumsy kit and anything could happen, like a branch breaking beneath him.

Shardpaw shook his head and gave Wolf a comforting lick on the head. "It's okay. Nobody got hurt," He reassured the kit.

Last edited by lyra; November 20th, 2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:40 PM
~Dragon~

glintpaw smiled " dont worry we all make mistakes " she mewed
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:47 PM
yuh

Wolf whiped the tears from his eyes, leaving his fur a little damp. "Yeah. I know," He meowed.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:49 PM
~Dragon~

GAHHH MAKE THE SIZE BIGGGER ) " its not your fault it as a rotter branch " she mewed
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:54 PM
yuh

(XD sorry inn expirementing. Is this better)

Shardpaw nodded. "Yeah, it was my fault anyways for picking that branch," He said and leaped onto a higher one.
Wolf looked at Glintpaw for a moment then at the tree. He jumped on it and tried climbing it, only making it halfway to the next branch. He was short like his sister so he couldn't just jump and be at the next branch
Old November 20th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Stormstrike nodded, and padded out of the den. "How many do you think there will be?" He asked curiously. The clan was going to be full with kits again as it once was before, but he wasn't surprised. // Spiritcloud rested her head on her paws, glad that she had kits. She really wanted to go back to camp, but at the same time she was tired and Falcon was still unconscious. // Cherryblossom nuzzled her mate and then waited for Splashdrop to show her around Starclan. The she-cat had always thought of Starclan as a weird but exciting place, but now she was actually there it was much different then she had imagined.
Redtail shrugged her eyes glimmering feverishly as she coughed,"We'll have to ask Poppyheart." She said before coughing again. // Splashdrop nodded and darted towards Starclan camp every once and awhile looking back at Cherryblossom. // Thorn sighed before turning to Dusty," Lets go find those friends of yours." Before they could move two cats came out of the shadows and Dusty grinned,"Turtle! Lark!" He purred as he and Licorice embraced them with cheerful licks. //A brown fox stepped from the trees and padded up to Bloodkit,"Where is Ravenkit?" He asked staring at the small kit.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; November 20th, 2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 06:43 PM
yuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Redtail shrugged her eyes glimmering feverishly as she coughed,"We'll have to ask Poppyheart." She said before coughing again. // Splashdrop nodded and darted towards Starclan camp every once and awhile looking back at Cherryblossom. // Thorn sighed before turning to Dusty," Lets go find those friends of yours." Before they could move two cats came out of the shadows and Dusty grinned,"Turtle! Lark!" He purred as he and Licorice embraced them with cheerful licks. //A brown fox stepped from the trees and padded up to Bloodkit,"Where is Ravenkit?" He asked staring at the small kit.
(I'm going to have a cat join Thorn and her group :3)
Maple thought bout going back to Deathclaws, but didn't think the clan was the right place. She tried to forget all about her brother, Wolf, but usually ended up on the verge of tears. They'll take care of him She reminded herself and padded on. After a while she grew hungry again. She knew that she should've had more than just a scrawny mouse from the Silverclan camp, but eventually forgot about her hunger as she spotted a group of cats. The short calico hid in some bushes, having a clear view of them but trying to hide herself as best as she could.// "And get that cough checked to," Stormstrike said sternly. It wasn't good if Redtail was going to have whitecough or even greencough if she was expecting kits. // Cherryblossom followed her mate, a cheerful bounce in her stride. She felt much younger now, and that she had more energy. When they passed a lake, she also noticed she looked different. Her fur was groomed and shining, and her blue eyes had a sparkle in them.
Old November 20th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

(I'm going to have a cat join Thorn and her group :3)
Maple thought bout going back to Deathclaws, but didn't think the clan was the right place. She tried to forget all about her brother, Wolf, but usually ended up on the verge of tears. They'll take care of him She reminded herself and padded on. After a while she grew hungry again. She knew that she should've had more than just a scrawny mouse from the Silverclan camp, but eventually forgot about her hunger as she spotted a group of cats. The short calico hid in some bushes, having a clear view of them but trying to hide herself as best as she could.// "And get that cough checked to," Stormstrike said sternly. It wasn't good if Redtail was going to have whitecough or even greencough if she was expecting kits. // Cherryblossom followed her mate, a cheerful bounce in her stride. She felt much younger now, and that she had more energy. When they passed a lake, she also noticed she looked different. Her fur was groomed and shining, and her blue eyes had a sparkle in them.
Thorn stiffened as she felt someone watching,"Who is there?" She asked padding up to the bush where Maple was hiding and looking around. Licorice turned her head and stared at Thorn for a moment before Ripple and Sparrow started mewling and the she-cat padded up to them,"Are you hungry?" She asked before laying next to her kits and letting them suckle. Lark watched his mage for a moment before padding up to her,"Why didn't you get me when they were born?!" He mewed anger in his voice. Licorice ducked her head,"Lark... I only birthed them a few days ago. Lark sighed,"Oh." He licked Licorice's head affectionately. // When they reached camp Splashdrop grinned,"This is camp! Dovestar is going to love this!" // Redtail sighed,"Fine Mr bossy." She coughed before she could continue and padded to the medicine cat den<"Poppyheart?' She mewed looking around. The medicine cat wasn't there. She is probably still out withn Spiritcloud and Falcon.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; November 21st, 2016 at 04:35 PM.