Today 04:54 PM

Old July 29th, 2023, 03:57 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Haven Springs

Wormbite patrolled through the rain.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 29th, 2023, 04:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: Haven Springs

Monty quietly climbed a tree in the area before using the branches to exit the territory. Clever kittypet.

Monty is a black and white tom with green eyes, he wears a purple and green neckscarf with some small glasses his owner gave him. He is quite aggressive when provoked and he may not be able to take out a fox but he can at least kill a rabbit. He also hates when someone is better than him.
Old August 7th, 2023, 12:10 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Fogfall

She made her way back to camp, slowly and steadily. She threw it into the prey pile with the others and returned to her nest

Patrol over!
Old August 15th, 2023, 01:35 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Pumpkindusk stepped into the warm water making ripples in the reflection of the overcast sky.
Old August 15th, 2023, 03:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Yes sir deputy, sir! Don't you worry your pretty little face about this, Miss Fizzlepuff and Mister Sedgestorm are on the job!! Aren't we, hmm?"
Happily sliding up to the older Sedgestorm, the young warrior wiggled her eyebrows as he approached her too, closing her eyes when she gave her honest to goodness answer, a paw pressed against her chest.
"Yes, yes I am, dear Mister Sedgestorm, sir."
She took a moment of silence... Then promptly perked back up with twitching ears and a wiggling muzzle.
"Let us go!!!"

She called, promptly rushing off in direction of Haven Springs. Oh she so loved the little springs!! They were so cute and funny and the water was such a please. It truly was a shame to arrive at the place completely destroyed. Oh oh oh. For the first time in the entire trip did she pay some attention to Sedgestorm again, slowly shaking her head as they couldn't even reach the springs -- that fancy little dead tree structure was completely broken!!
"What a doozie..."
She said, clicking her tongue.
"Reckon we can jump the gap?"

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Old August 23rd, 2023, 08:42 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

】Sedgestorm : The Moon, Reversed : he/him【

Sedgestorm found that he enjoyed Fizzlepuff's energy. It was nice to see someone able to keep a brave face during all of this, even in the form of an incredibly energetic individual.
He trailed behind her, all too happy to let her go on ahead with all her energy. He was slower, and there was certainly some distance between them, but he never let her get out of his sight range. Considering he didn't have the best eyesight anymore, it wasn't too far.
When his patrolmate stopped, he slowed his pace until they were shoulder to shoulder and for a moment he felt like he'd died.

As his eyes scanned the unrecognizable Springs, completely decimated by the flooding. Stars, it was awful. He hoped the rest of the territory wasn't nearly as bad as here. They'd hardly have enough prey or den materials otherwise.
It wasn't the first time a flood had destroyed his home, nor only the second time he'd been forced to live without the safety of camp walls around him, but it felt more devastating.
He hadn't been old enough to understand that flood that he'd been born in the middle of, and when WindClan had driven them out of their entire territory....
At least, he told himself, he knew for sure that Flamebriar was okay, nothing had happened to her.... she hadn't left him again, but that sudden and increasing panic wouldn't go away.
He couldn't lose her again. Not after all they'd been through.

His attention was brought back to reality and Fizzlepuff when she addressed him, pointing to the log that once allowed free access to the springs. He gauged the distance from one ledge to the other and then scanned in both directions for alternate routes to the other side.
"You could, but I'm rather heavy, even without being water-logged. And I've not much energy after swimming the waters."
He looked to her.
"If you'd rather go on without me, I don't mind. I can always try finding another way over."
He wouldn't be taking his chances with leaping, however.
As much muscle as he'd managed to retain over the years, he was still getting up there in age, and wasn't fit for feats of daring.

[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 23rd, 2023 at 08:43 AM.
Old August 25th, 2023, 10:41 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Hm, if you can't jump, then who can?! Honestly, it's such a doozy. No more springs for us!"
Dramatically the feline slapped a paw to her forehead, wincing at the impact of the hit. She then sigh, shaking her head with such rigor it made her fur shake. It was truly sad, but they couldn't have itty bitty apprentices and old warrior like Sedgestorm jump over such a big gap, they needed something to bridge between it!! But the wooden contraption was broken!! Such a shame, truly.
"Let us return, oh wise Storm of the Sedge."
She lamented with a cry, turning tail and slowly turning back to report the patrol.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Old August 28th, 2023, 09:25 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Hm, if you can't jump, then who can?! Honestly, it's such a doozy. No more springs for us!"
Dramatically the feline slapped a paw to her forehead, wincing at the impact of the hit. She then sigh, shaking her head with such rigor it made her fur shake. It was truly sad, but they couldn't have itty bitty apprentices and old warrior like Sedgestorm jump over such a big gap, they needed something to bridge between it!! But the wooden contraption was broken!! Such a shame, truly.
"Let us return, oh wise Storm of the Sedge."
She lamented with a cry, turning tail and slowly turning back to report the patrol.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Sedgestorm was.... confused, but too tired to make much sense of what was going on.
If she wanted to return without the effort was fine by him. He'd planned to try... well, scaling the divot if possible, or else find any other way across if one existed, but Fizzlepuff didn't seem keen on leaving him behind, and he had to admit he appreciated it.
With a sigh, he trailed after his much louder patrolmate.
"Perhaps lighter and younger cats could jump across, but my size definitely makes me "for battle only"." He snorted light heartedly.
Not many other cats in RiverClan were as large as him or his family, being that they were all ShadowClan bred, and Flamebriar was extra tall and beautifully built, similar to her sister. Not that he really thought much about Icestar before, and he especially never thought the wretched queen as beautiful.
He brought his thoughts back to their banter.
"But I don't doubt that Gingerfrost won't want to take the risk."

As he and his companion padded back to.... home? Camp? Whatever the Rugged Range had become for the displaced Clan, the thought of herbs came to mind. Last he spoke to Stonepaw, the Medicine Cat had no herbs, all lost in the devastating and sudden flood.
And so, he kept an eye out as they walked, having little else to do on their trek.
Along the way, he only managed to find a measly 3 marigold, and nothing else.
Well, at least it was something. A start to rebuilding the Herb storage, assuming they didn't immediately get used up.
He carefully plucked the ruffled flowers and stored them in his tail, expertly woven in a way they would become dislodged and wouldn't bump in ways that they lost their petals before following after Fizzlepuff once again.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 28th, 2023 at 09:27 PM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 07:04 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Dunepaw
13/100
The large Tom stared down at the water below him. Dipping a paw into the water he was startled by how warm it was then plunged into it. Feeling it close around his body he submerged himself underwater.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 7th, 2023, 10:54 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzle View Post
Dunepaw
13/100
The large Tom stared down at the water below him. Dipping a paw into the water he was startled by how warm it was then plunged into it. Feeling it close around his body he submerged himself underwater.
Slatesky (Female-She/Her) (16 moons)
Slatesky padded across the rickety Twoleg crossing, looking down at the bridge and contemplating how those bee-brains could ever make something this useful, but so short-lasting. Suddenly she heard a splash from the direction of the hot springs. Looking up, she saw Dunepaw disapearing underwater. Quickening her pace, she halted at the water's edge, looking down and waiting for Dunepaw to reemerge.

(sorry if I butted in, I don't have much experience.)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE