Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 08:57 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cormorantpaw blinked as Frogpaw walked off but quickly got to his paws to follow. It wasn’t like he’d been having a grand time just sitting and walking by himself! He shrugged and kept on following, wondering what she had in mind but not stopping to ask. Cormorantpaw wasn’t the most mischievous of apprentices, but he liked to have fun- including troublemaking fun now and then. In fact, the thought of making a little trouble appealed to him that night. Maybe cause he’d been stuck in a fog lately.

Frogpaw

As Frogpaw neared her quarry, however, Duskstar finished her announcements from up top the Seastones and dismissed the Gathering for the night. The cat she had locked onto climbed to their paws and began shuffling out, getting lost in the crowd, "Damn." she hissed. There goes her fun for the night. She frowned but as soon as she turned back, the smile was back on her face. Whether it was real or fake was up for debate.

"Well, that didn't work out. You don't have to leave, do you?" she mewed, tilting her head to the side.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 11:43 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:19 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

Thornsprint nodded, reaffirming that he did, indeed, want to spend time with Heathernose. He hoped he’d squashed any suspicions she may have had about this whole thing just being a fling. The light-colored tom didn’t intend that in the slightest, and he had prayed he’d gotten the point across. However, she asked another question. Putting a paw up to his chin, he spoke, "hmm... it seems odd, but I do like it when it rains. Not a downpour, just little sprinkles or mists. It’s so neat." He purred, closing his eyes as if to imagine it. After a moment, though, he continued. "As for time of day, dawn. The colors in the sky, the fresh smell of grass, and the prey just scurrying out of its burrows." He pauses for a bit before asking, "How about you, Heathernose?" he said this in a light tone with a small smile on his muzzle and a soft purr in his throat.
Heathernose listened with a smile as Thornsprint described his favorite weather and time. They sounded beautiful in his words and Heathernose found herself pulled to agree. Truthfully, Heathernose was the type of cat to find beauty in every circumstance and she loved rain, sun, dusk, and dawn all equally. For her answer, though, she went with what she felt she wanted most at the moment. “well, I do love walking in the rain and the feeling of dawn, but I think I have to answer: sunshine, because it offers so many possibilities and I love the feeling of hot sunlight on your fur while a cool breeze rustles it. I also have to answer dawn mainly because of the loveliness of the sunrise and again the potential. You have a whole day ahead to spend with those you love.” She had originally been going to answer dusk out of her love for sunsets, but dusk has lately felt too lonely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
As Frogpaw neared her quarry, however, Duskstar finished her announcements from up top the Seastones and dismissed the Gathering for the night. The cat she had locked onto climbed to their paws and began shuffling out, getting lost in the crowd, "Damn." she hissed. There goes her fun for the night. She frowned but as soon as she turned back, the smile was back on her face. Whether it was real or fake was up for debate.

"Well, that didn't work out. You don't have to leave, do you?" she mewed, tilting her head to the side.
Cormorantpaw frowned and looked at the cats getting ready to leave. “I have to leave when Duskstar does,” he answered apologetically, wishing they could have gotten into more fun. “It was nice to meet you, though, Frogpaw! I hope I’ll see you again at the next gathering. But not the next battle,” he added teasingly with a wink to show he wasn’t trying to be rude. The joke he’d made surprised him but also made him feel surprisingly light. Offering a smile and a wave of his tail, Cormorantpaw bounded off to find his mentor.
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Twistedflame sat on the edge of the clearing until some cat came over to him. "What do you want?" He snapped. @Quailsong
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
Twistedflame sat on the edge of the clearing until some cat came over to him. "What do you want?" He snapped. @Quailsong
“I’m sorry” she said looking at the Tom “this is my first time out of the nursery since my kit was born.” @AJtheWarr10r
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:46 AM

"Sure sure, just make it quick, okay?" Twistedflame sniffed her and spat in disgust. "ThunderClan, eh?" The ginger tom sneered. @Quailsong
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:48 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Sure sure, just make it quick, okay?" Twistedflame sniffed her and spat in disgust. "ThunderClan, eh?" The ginger tom sneered. @Quailsong
“Yeah you have a problem with that” she hissed at him “I just wanted to know about my brother his name is blazeclaw ”
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:50 AM

"Blazeclaw? That horrendous traitor?" Twistedflame's green eyes widened. "Yeah, he joined RiverClan. Why don't you talk to those fish-eaters over there and see how he's doing." @Quailsong
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:51 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Mistripple cleaned her pelt. Blazeclaw? With a purr, she headed over to the cat. "Hello," she murmured. "I'm Mistripple." With a yowl, she added. "Blazeclaw! Get over here!" @Quailsong @AJtheWarr10r
being this young is art

Old May 9th, 2020, 11:52 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

"There are all sorts of types out there." Brightwhisker reminded Harepaw with an amused grin. "I'm pretty sure that apprentice was just in a league of her own. But yeah, lets go see who else is up an about before its time to go."
"Okay," Harepaw bounced around, still letting Brightwhisker pick out cats to talk to.
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:53 AM

Blech. More cats. Twistedflame rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Bring him here, I don't care. It's not like I hate him or anything." He snarled sarcastically, licking his paws. @Echobreeze18 @Quailsong

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; May 9th, 2020 at 11:54 AM.
Closed Thread