Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 03:43 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:41 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:40 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:39 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:36 PM

Old May 2nd, 2021, 03:52 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ✾ Voyageclan Roleplay ✾

@Topaztaill
Pheasantflight rushed forwards, towards her sister, stepping over Rosepaw. She whispered into her ear, "For a moment, I thought I lost you." Her eyes were brimming with emotion and when she pulled away, they were cleared. "We need to speak with everyone in camp. Someone must know what happened." Rosepaw sat up and blinked her eyes. What had happened? She tilted her head and saw Rainstar. "Oh, good! I thought you were dead!" She yowled it loud enough to let everyone else in camp know what happened.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 04:44 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Cinderdust sighed in relief. Her leader would be okay, this wasn't her last life. But she couldn't work with everyone in the den. "Everybody, please leave. Rainstar needs peace and quiet, not confusion. And it's not your business to know how many lives she has left." Cinderdust knew she had four left, but if the warriors knew this they would be counting down the number. Cinderdust poked at the poultice slightly to make sure it was stable. it was, and she hoped the marigold and goldenrod would be enough to keep the wound safe from infection. Winkkit's 'help' had not helped.
"I believe you were murdered. You lost a life, maybe two, based on how severe the wounds are. The injuries prove it was a cat who did it. Were you awake, and can you tell us who it was?" @Topaztaill @Peril @Lavender'fur @-Skyfall-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Midnightstripe
The medicine cat had heard the commotion and perked her ears. Lots of what she heard was muffled, but she did make out the word "murdered". She growled and padded her way to the Leader's den. She groaned atthe sight before her and padded to sit beside Cinderdust. She had to keep calm.

[ @Lavender'fur @-Skyfall- @Topaztaill]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Topaztaill
Pheasantflight rushed forwards, towards her sister, stepping over Rosepaw. She whispered into her ear, "For a moment, I thought I lost you." Her eyes were brimming with emotion and when she pulled away, they were cleared. "We need to speak with everyone in camp. Someone must know what happened." Rosepaw sat up and blinked her eyes. What had happened? She tilted her head and saw Rainstar. "Oh, good! I thought you were dead!" She yowled it loud enough to let everyone else in camp know what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post

;Fennelspring and Lavenderpaw;
Lavenderpaw jumped and turned to the leader at her voice. She was at a loss for words.
"You-" she began, but couldn't continue.
"You have lost a life," Fennelspring finished Lavenderpaw's sentance for her.
"Yow many lives do you have left, now?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
@Topaztaill

"You were murdered by...." Morningpaw started, but then she clamped her jaws shut. She knew who killed Rainstar, she saw it all.
”Who? Who did it?” She asked weakly, before resting her head on her paws, her head was dizzy. So many approached her.
First, Lavenderpaw said she lost a life, then Fennelspring asked who the murderer was. A few seconds later, Pheasantflight whispered something in her ear, but the leader was way too tired to depict what her sister said. Cinderdust then asked if Rainstar knew who did it, after telling everyone to leave, saying that it was none of their business how many lives were left.
Rainstar didn’t think it was two lives she lost, only one. She now had four lives remaining. The wound was burning, but whatever Cinderdust and Midnightstripe had applied to it, it seemed to be slowly working.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old May 2nd, 2021, 05:32 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Sugarwisp
The she-cat purred and began to lick his shoulder. Where did you go? One minute, you were right beside me. Next thing I know, you've disappeared!

Midnightstripe
The molly smiled softly at her sister's anxiety and fear. Love. Such a fragile thing, not material. The only thing that could heal a broken heart was time. Nothing could speed that healing. It was ridiculous, in her opinoin.

[Geez. If anyone could see inside Midnightstripe's mind, they would be concerned.]

|Wavepounce|

"My path got blocked and well..I got lost so.." he gave Sugarwisp's ear an affectionate lick.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 06:30 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Brokenpaw yawned and wrenched himself up to his paws. He sniffed and could smell fear, worry and anxiety coming from the Clan, and he forgot why, then remembered. He got up and padded out of the den to look for any fresh-kill, seeing Winkkit. That kit never told him who took one of Rainstar's lives, and it irritated him. He gave the kit a glare. He found some prey, scattered. He sniffed it and screwed his muzzle in an instant, yet silent, snarl. He bent down then smelled it with concentration in mind. This didn't smell like VoyageClan killed this, nor did it look very healthy to eat. He sighed, he'd have to go another day hungry. Just great.

His mind went to warning Rainstar, but she had too much going on over there, near her den. She didn't need to have an Apprentice yowling about prey. That was probably the least of her worries right now. He looked over and thought he could go get prey himself, then Fennelspring came into his mind. That little... Fennelspring didn't take him on their hunting patrol, like she said she would! Dear StarClan, so many cats breaking promises! Just like how his father broke his promise to love and care for his kits when he was a kit! He scoffed. He couldn't trust anyone here if they were going to get his hopes up then leave him like prey they forgot to dig up after a hunt!

Speaking of hunt... He looked around and found most cats still sulking and screeching about Rainstar, so he took the opportunity and darted off out of camp. He had to do this quick if he wanted to get some actual prey.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; May 2nd, 2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:23 AM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaztaill View Post
”Who? Who did it?” She asked weakly, before resting her head on her paws, her head was dizzy. So many approached her.
First, Lavenderpaw said she lost a life, then Fennelspring asked who the murderer was. A few seconds later, Pheasantflight whispered something in her ear, but the leader was way too tired to depict what her sister said. Cinderdust then asked if Rainstar knew who did it, after telling everyone to leave, saying that it was none of their business how many lives were left.
Rainstar didn’t think it was two lives she lost, only one. She now had four lives remaining. The wound was burning, but whatever Cinderdust and Midnightstripe had applied to it, it seemed to be slowly working.
;Lavenderpaw and Fennelspring;
"Just rest for now," Fennelspring mewed.
"We'll leave you in peace while you rest. I don't know about Pheasantflight, though,"
The two she-cats got up and stretched, moving to leave the den.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 05:56 AM
--

|Shimmerblossom|Open|Current Clearing|

The warrior had heard that someone had tried to kill their leader. He sat outside in the clearing, nervously. He hoped he didn't seem suspicious, even if he wasn't guilty of such a crime.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 06:01 AM
Open For RP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
|Shimmerblossom|Open|Current Clearing|

The warrior had heard that someone had tried to kill their leader. He sat outside in the clearing, nervously. He hoped he didn't seem suspicious, even if he wasn't guilty of such a crime.
~Willowsong~

The black tabby tom lay lazily outside the warriors den, looking as if he genuinely didn’t care that his leader was killed. In fact, he seemed to be rather enjoying himself.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old May 3rd, 2021, 06:04 AM
--

Quote:
~Willowsong~

The black tabby tom lay lazily outside the warriors den, looking as if he genuinely didn’t care that his leader was killed. In fact, he seemed to be rather enjoying himself.

(I VOTE Willowsong!!!!!!! HES DA IMPOSTER xd)

|Shimmerblossom|

He raised an eyebrow. His clanmate seemed..a bit off today. He looked over. "Willowsong? Why do you seem so happy?" he asked, politely.

Last edited by The Flying Pizza; May 3rd, 2021 at 06:06 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:39 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Rainstar are you ok! Who did this to you Rainstar Rainstar! Oakpaw said With sadness in his eyes "Who would do this to you!
Old May 3rd, 2021, 08:00 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Midnightstripe
She growled irritably. Whoever did this, she just hoped that they wouldn't do it again. Her sister was going to have kits, after all. She wouldn't want to endanger any young VoyageClan members. I don't think we know who did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
|Wavepounce|

"My path got blocked and well..I got lost so.." he gave Sugarwisp's ear an affectionate lick.
Sugarwisp
The queen nodded, Okay. I'm just glad you're back.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆