Last post by finley !!
Today 12:58 PM

Old August 10th, 2023, 01:50 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Great, that was taken care of. Now she could get onto far more important things. Bumblestar found Sootfur in the crowd before speaking again.

"Regarding my Hornets. Sootfur's stepped down." Her voice was flat; disappointment was obvious. Not at him, but because she had to find two replacements instead of just the one. More work for her, great. "As of right now, Spiderthroat, Asterdance, and Gentledoe are the only three on the force. I'm lookin' for two more. If you're interested, come 'n talk to me. Goes for apprentices, too, so long as you're experienced enough." No apprentice specifically stuck out to her at the moment, but she was sure there was some potential she wasn't seeing. "I'll be keepin' an eye out myself, too. Don't be surprised if I come up to you one of these days and ask if you're up for it." She could think of one warrior right now who seemed capable. Maybe she could find him later. But for now...

"So as you all should know, about a moon or so ago we lost a pretty hefty chunk of territory to another batch of sinkholes. Patrols were organized last meeting, 'n those have returned. Spiderthroat's found a decent piece in the outskirts, but wasn't able to mark the new borders due to some complications. I'll fix that soon.

"Alderstep's succeeded in clearing out the old camp. Its suitable for hunting or whatever, just mind the pit. Lifting previous restrictions that I had on that place, go wild.

"Wolfmist's patrol was a failure, unfortunately, meaning we're still out more territory than comfortable. I have a solution for this, which I'll touch on in just a bit."
Bumblestar's claws scraped excitedly at the stone beneath them; she was looking forward to that. "For now, though, anyone got any questions for me?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 10th, 2023, 02:26 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@dino.

Ghostpaw stepped warily forwards. "I'd like to be a Hornet," she mewed hesitantly. "How do I get there?"

Her lynx-points were up and alert, her muscles tensed, in case anyone was to contradict a newcomer to be at that kind of status.

She swivelled her ears, listening for protests, her bushy long tail slightly bristling. Everywhere she went, there was always objections. Thunderclap couldn't be any different, could it?

A furious look came into Ghostpaw's flashing eyes, and her serrated claws unknowingly pushed out. It was as if she was daring anyone to tell her that it was impossible. Why not?

Whisper once told her anything was possible, and she always took her little brother's word. She thought she heard muttered disbelief, and she resisted an urge to whip around with claws extended. That wouldn't do.

Stay calm stay calm stay calm, she repeated silently as she gazed slightly defiantly at the Clan's leader, Bumblestar, the one who took her in.

I'm gonna prove I can be a Hornet as well as any Thunderborn warrior could be, or even better, Ghostpaw told herself, mostly to reassure herself.

#Earth

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 10th, 2023 at 02:55 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 02:38 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Jaggedface looked around. While the new hunting place was certainly exciting, she was unsure about bringing apprentices there. Whatever. She’d let other mentors do what they wanted with their apprentices, she’d do what she wanted with Brokenpaw. She’d make sure that she could only go there with another warrior or Jaggedface. Immediately, her head snapped up at the sound of Goldenpaw, requesting to be a.. Hornet?! What the heck? She couldn’t just stroll in and ask for that rank. However, she kept her mouth shut, hesitant to make an apprentice cry. No matter how outrageous the request, she didn’t speak, not minding anymore. It wasn’t her business

(Open)

Last edited by Caspian; August 10th, 2023 at 02:41 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 06:55 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Silversong (she/her)
ThunderClan ❍ 15 moons
Silver rosetted tabby cat with amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Silversong looked up at the mention of the Hornets, her ears pricked up in surprise and excitement. This could be a chance to finally prove to the Clan that I'm more than just an "irresponsible warrior!" Even before Bumblestar was finished speaking she had bounced to her feet, waiting for her leader to finish before blurting out.

"Me! I- I mean" She tried again, "I'd like to be a Hornet, Bumblestar!"

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; August 10th, 2023 at 06:56 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 07:13 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Cherrypaw~~

{ Open }

Cherrypaw sighed as Bumblestar spoke. We need more Hornets? She wanted to be one. But something told her not to say anything. But she spoke anyway. "Um... I'd like to be a Horet... If possible..." She said.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 10th, 2023, 07:47 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap meowed I would like to be a hornet, Bumblestar. @dino.

Rainclaw listened.

Dogkit was still too busy thinking about how EVIL Rainclaw and Beetlekit were.

Sheepkit was still grooming herself, the deaf kit not knowing anything was happening.

Beetlekit thought so a hornet stepped down? Why would they do that? Don't you WANT to be a hornet? Bumblestar was asking cats to come speak to her if they wanted to be a hornet. She noticed that Dad and serveal other cats had spoken up. The mute she-cat hoped that Dad would become a hornet. She was sure he would make a good one.
Old August 10th, 2023, 08:09 AM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash listened quietly
Old August 10th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw listened, mumbling, "Hornets..?" in confusion. She'd have to ask Nightgaze about that.
@dino. @The Doctor

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 13th, 2023 at 11:29 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

Oh goodie. The camp seemed to erupt in a cacophony of chaos at the mere mention of becoming a... what was it? Ah. Yes. A hornet. A bug. These cats wanted to become bugs. Just when he thought he was starting to understand these weirdos, a new thing came up. Whatever. If the others wanted to be bugs, they could be bugs. He'd stay a cat, thank you very much.

The rest of the announcements were of no consequence to him. The clan needed more territory. He didn't get it. If the clan needed more territory because of the weird exploding camp situation they'd had before, when he'd just joined, why were they letting new outsiders join. Namely new outsiders that could eat their food. And threatening his position in the clan. You'd think that if they need the space then you'd be getting rid of cats, not adding them.

Actually, he didn't like that line of thinking. Made him nervous. Like that time The Boulder had taken him out hunting. It had been alright. Nothing bad had happened. But it could have. Best not actually think about how that could suddenly start happening now. They wanted to take in new cats? They could keep doing whatever they wanted. He was safer if they kept being idiots, anyways.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 10th, 2023, 05:03 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist
Demiboy

Wildtwist continued to listen to Bumblestar as they moved to the topic of Hornets. It appears that somecat had stepped down. That left Wildtwist confused. It was an honor to be a hornet, and maybe he could try out. Sure, he was young and different, but it would help the clan, which is what the warrior wanted to do. They decided they would visit Bumblestar after the meeting to talk about the topic. Wouldn't hurt to try.

The warrior focused more as Alderbuddy was mentioned. succeeded in clearing out the old camp. Wildtwist shook at the memory of the sinkhole. It had left no remains of the camp, or that ThunderClan lived there for moons. It confused them even more as the restrictions were listed. He slowly stood up, weaving his way through near the front. "Uh - Bumblestar? If I'm not interu-" he tumbled over his tail, crashing into the dirt. They quickly scrambled up and licked their chest in embarrassment. "S-sorry. But, Anyways, the sinkhole is dangerous, and I know you are right about being careful," he said, not wanting to be rude to the leader. "But maybe there should be like... some sort of limit or something," he said, lowering his voice. Stars, if Bumblestar didn't understand, it would be embarrassing. "Apprentices could easily fall in, so maybe apprentices should be accompanied by a number or warriors... or sumthin like that?" he said, slightly afraid. An apprentice could easily get hurt... but Wildtwist was just plain scared of the leader's response. If they said it wasn't necessary, it would be bad.

@dino. [Bumblestar]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream