Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM

Old September 29th, 2020, 11:03 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Leafpool awoke in some weird place. She growls and walks around. Everything is shadowed and she gets something weird is going on, as she explores she goes deeper and deeper....
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:49 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @cmdR_Paige ]

Thornscratch

The molly woke up to see herself among the shadows again. She scented the air, hoping to catch a sign of Cruseface. The tabby stalked among the trees, copper gaze drifting through the Dark Forest. What would happen today? What would her mentor think about her, if he knew she just broke down and thought of killing herself? Her life was just messed up. Blackhaze was forgetting her, Icestar died and now ShadowClan had a leader worse than the cold-hearted molly Hailstorm murdred. Magpiepaw, her borther, was missing. She felt all alone in this big world, like no one cared about her. Like there was no joy in life. And what would the tom think once she told him she had no reason to kill Beastspark anymore because she forgave him?
Old October 6th, 2020, 07:55 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @cmdR_Paige ]

Thornscratch

The molly woke up to see herself among the shadows again. She scented the air, hoping to catch a sign of Cruseface. The tabby stalked among the trees, copper gaze drifting through the Dark Forest. What would happen today? What would her mentor think about her, if he knew she just broke down and thought of killing herself? Her life was just messed up. Blackhaze was forgetting her, Icestar died and now ShadowClan had a leader worse than the cold-hearted molly Hailstorm murdred. Magpiepaw, her borther, was missing. She felt all alone in this big world, like no one cared about her. Like there was no joy in life. And what would the tom think once she told him she had no reason to kill Beastspark anymore because she forgave him?
A lanky shadow slunk through the misty darkness.

"Who is this, precious? Could it be our Thornses, all grown up?" Curseface's mouth parted in a yellowed grin.

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; October 6th, 2020 at 07:57 PM.
Old October 6th, 2020, 08:03 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

A lanky shadow slunk through the misty darkness.

"Who is this, precious? Could it be our Thornses, all grown up?" Curseface's mouth parted in a yellowed grin.

Thornscratch

The tabby turned at the voice, fur raised. As soon as she recognised it was Curseface, her fur flattened. "What would you do if you life felt horrible, life no one cared about you and all family members are gone. Everyone special drifts out of reach ad you felt like there is no joy in life. What would you do?" Thornscratch questioned her mentor. She needed an answer and Blackhaze wasn't going to give her that. This tom was the only one she could rely on now.
Old October 6th, 2020, 08:58 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:

Thornscratch

The tabby turned at the voice, fur raised. As soon as she recognised it was Curseface, her fur flattened. "What would you do if you life felt horrible, life no one cared about you and all family members are gone. Everyone special drifts out of reach ad you felt like there is no joy in life. What would you do?" Thornscratch questioned her mentor. She needed an answer and Blackhaze wasn't going to give her that. This tom was the only one she could rely on now.
Curseface tilted his head.

"She asks us about our life!" he exclaimed. "We lived like this since the very day we was born, Thornses. No-one ever cared about us, much like Thornses says no-one cares about her." He stalked in a circle around her, his deep talon scars visible in the scarce light. "And yet, after all we suffered, we still bear the scarses. Dark Forest catses shouldn't have scarses... but we does. Oh yes, precious, we does..."

- I left -
Old October 7th, 2020, 04:42 PM
GONE

Quote:

Curseface tilted his head.

"She asks us about our life!" he exclaimed. "We lived like this since the very day we was born, Thornses. No-one ever cared about us, much like Thornses says no-one cares about her." He stalked in a circle around her, his deep talon scars visible in the scarce light. "And yet, after all we suffered, we still bear the scarses. Dark Forest catses shouldn't have scarses... but we does. Oh yes, precious, we does..."
Thornscratch

The tabby warrior paused to listen to the tom. She was frozen and silent as Curseface stalked in a circle around her. "You didn't answer my question. What would you do?" the snarl erupted from Thornscratch but quickly quietend down to a soft hiss. The tabby figure's tail twitched in irritation as the figure kept stalking around her. Scars ... don't most Dark Forest cats have scars? What is he talking about? Claws became unsheathed as the she-cat tensed. Her mentor might attack and if he did, she had to be ready to defend herself.
Old October 11th, 2020, 08:32 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
Thornscratch

The tabby warrior paused to listen to the tom. She was frozen and silent as Curseface stalked in a circle around her. "You didn't answer my question. What would you do?" the snarl erupted from Thornscratch but quickly quietend down to a soft hiss. The tabby figure's tail twitched in irritation as the figure kept stalking around her. Scars ... don't most Dark Forest cats have scars? What is he talking about? Claws became unsheathed as the she-cat tensed. Her mentor might attack and if he did, she had to be ready to defend herself.
Curseface took a minute to think. He remembered the days far behind him, when all hope seemed lost, and he felt so alone...

"We eats them whole." He chirped, almost lightheartedly. "Of course that would get Thornses into the Dark Forest, now wouldn't it?" He interrupted himself with an uncontrolled cackle, rolling on the reddish, dusty ground in glee. "She doesn't want a life like this, now does she, precious? Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm!"

- I left -
Old October 25th, 2020, 08:22 PM
GONE

Quote:

Curseface took a minute to think. He remembered the days far behind him, when all hope seemed lost, and he felt so alone...

"We eats them whole." He chirped, almost lightheartedly. "Of course that would get Thornses into the Dark Forest, now wouldn't it?" He interrupted himself with an uncontrolled cackle, rolling on the reddish, dusty ground in glee. "She doesn't want a life like this, now does she, precious? Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm!"
Thornscratch

The molly let out a hiss. "Do I kill myself or not?" she asked Curseface.

[ 1. Sorry for the late reply! I completely forgot.
2. Sorry for the short post ]
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:03 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
Thornscratch

The molly let out a hiss. "Do I kill myself or not?" she asked Curseface.

[ 1. Sorry for the late reply! I completely forgot.
2. Sorry for the short post ]
"Now why would Thornses want to do that, precious?" he exclaimed, buggy green eyes wide as ever. "Why do that when she has such potential? If we were a real life catses again, precious, we would have potential too, yes!"

- I left -
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:06 PM
GONE

Quote:

"Now why would Thornses want to do that, precious?" he exclaimed, buggy green eyes wide as ever. "Why do that when she has such potential? If we were a real life catses again, precious, we would have potential too, yes!"

"Potential for what exactly?" Thornscartch asked, eyes narrowed.