Today 01:42 AM

Old December 17th, 2023, 06:51 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sky Glade

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
With Poppysong out and the tunnels still making noise, Bravebird didn't want to spent a second longer in here than they had to. Her eyes shifted to the now-injured warrior, knowing that they would need help getting out. "We can't stay here for long. The tunnels aren't safe here and I don't want us all getting trapped." The sooner they got out of here and onto firm land once more, the better.

With that, Brave took up the rear of the ground, ready to follow them from behind (that way if any of the tunnel collapsed more it would get her and not them, and perhaps crush the budding guilt within her chest as well). Blue eyes shone in determination as she waited for Poppysong and Hawkfur to help Poppysong out of the tunnels and onto the moors once more.

[ @lesbianism @Micanomancy @MangofDoom - since brave is behind the three, she'll take up the rear of the group while soft and hawk lead poppy out? and then i think the patrol is due today with the extension so i'll have brave go report it! (how many flowers did everyone collect again? minus the ones that likely got lost in the rubble) ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 17th, 2023, 11:46 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @tallulah @MangofDoom @Micanomancy

She gritted her teeth beneath Poppysong's weight, making her way back towards the moors as fast as she could while supporting them. She stopped only briefly to pick the sunset roses up in her teeth - their patrol-turned-nightmare wouldn't be for nothing if they could at least bring home what they'd been sent down for.
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:40 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes, a white chest, muzzle and paws]
———————-
[Poppysong - @MangofDoom ] [Bravebird - @tallulah ] [Softsong - @lesbianism ]
———————-
Hawkfur nodded in acknowledgement of Softsong’s command, reaching over to grab the singular rose that hadn’t been damaged too badly—Cowtuft could decide whether or not it was still usable later—and pressed up against Poppysong to support them as the three of them limped towards the exit.

[Hawkfur gained +1 Sunset Rose!]
(Sorry for formatting, on my phone :,)]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 18th, 2023, 06:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Birdie @lesbianism @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Poppysong musters all their strength to push themself off the ground, and is very glad to get support from the other two. The walls feel like they’re closing in, despite being completely still. The world feels as if warping just to close them in and suffocate them.

So they push on, not allowing themself to become frozen by the building dread. They have tears piercing their eyes and rushing down their face. Their red fur has dulled to a sad brown.

Without another word, they continue out of the tunnels, eyes sharp despite the dull pain like spiders coming up their leg.

Old December 18th, 2023, 07:55 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Basilthroat
They\Them|Windclan|25 Moons
Dovegrowl
She\her|Windclan|24 Moons

Basilthroat carefull picked small Sky-blue asters from a patch of moss. Careful not to injure the roots or petals of the flowers. Dovegrowl was just behind them.
"This is taking forever" she complained. "Can't you just rip the damn flowers out of the ground, surely Peppercrackle wont mind".
"That would prevent the plant from growing anymore" they continued on with their work. While Dovegrowl just groaned in the background.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:37 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littleshock
Warrior || She/her || 18 Moons || Purrks: none

After her completely innocent suggestion in the camp blew up in her face, Littleshock needed to leave. Get away from the judgement and oh so righteous members of Windclan who would rather mourn a murderer than his victims. Ugh. Anyone unlucky enough to pass by the ticked off she cat would no doubt be met with a barrage of huffs and hisses. Hopefully, there would be no one where she was going.

The Skyglade wasn't exactly a famous hangout spot for Windclanners. She had been too inexperienced to contribute to any of the battles that took place here, but from what she heard they were brutal. Something something pelts something something skinned. Wah wah wah. I bet those stories were exaggerated anyways. Seems like they like to do that. It was less cramped here than in the camp, less eyes to stare her down. Only the abundance of icy heathers that brushed against her pelt to mildly annoy her here. It was quiet, peaceful, and solitary. No one could hear her do this.

"RAAAAAAAAH!!!!" As loud as she possible could, the warrior lifted her head to the sky and unleashed her emotions. She hoped her frustrated yell reached Starclan, so those ghostly figures could send a lightning bolt down on her clanmates. That would make her feel better. Let them all suffer in quake in fear. Let the camp catch on fire again, that would teach 'em. Maybe she could return and save a bunch of kits and become a hero. They would like her much better then. "Stupid! Stupid cowardly idiots." Claws began swiping at the heathers around her, a small satisfied grin growing on her face as they began to fall.

Sure would be a shame if someone discovered her having her temper tantrum - ahem - alone time.
(Open!)
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:02 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @Poprock )

( I cannot resist this dynamic asksks )

Stars, all this stuff with poison and Cowtuft was such a bummer. Nobody was in a good mood. Even Creekchill, who normally exuded happiness, was in a crappy mood. He just wanted to enjoy life, yet there always seemed to be a cat determined to squash his day.

He was angrily stomping around the Sky Glade, slamming his paws down on the dirt as if that would somehow fix all of his problems. It was at least a little fun.

At one point during his badger-stomping, he caught sight of someone. Hm... he wasn't sure of their name. Little-something?

This cat's sudden scream jolted him out of his attempt to pull out the memory of a name he didn't have. Creekchill nearly jumped out of his pelt; it had been a long time since he'd heard someone yell like that. It sounded... kind of therapeutic, honestly? Hm, maybe he should try that.

Deciding to have a little fun, the brown-and-cream tom snuck somewhat close to Little-something. Taking a deep breath, he screamed, "RAAHHH!!" A single blink. "Wow, that is therapeutic!"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 4th, 2024, 05:27 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@Creekchill
Littleshock

After her completely innocent suggestion in the camp blew up in her face, Littleshock needed to leave. Get away from the judgement and oh so righteous members of Windclan who would rather mourn a murderer than his victims. Ugh. Anyone unlucky enough to pass by the ticked off she cat would no doubt be met with a barrage of huffs and hisses. Hopefully, there would be no one where she was going.

The Skyglade wasn't exactly a famous hangout spot for Windclanners. She had been too inexperienced to contribute to any of the battles that took place here, but from what she heard they were brutal. Something something pelts something something skinned. Wah wah wah. I bet those stories were exaggerated anyways. Seems like they like to do that. It was less cramped here than in the camp, less eyes to stare her down. Only the abundance of icy heathers that brushed against her pelt to mildly annoy her here. It was quiet, peaceful, and solitary. No one could hear her do this.

"RAAAAAAAAH!!!!" As loud as she possible could, the warrior lifted her head to the sky and unleashed her emotions. She hoped her frustrated yell reached Starclan, so those ghostly figures could send a lightning bolt down on her clanmates. That would make her feel better. Let them all suffer in quake in fear. Let the camp catch on fire again, that would teach 'em. Maybe she could return and save a bunch of kits and become a hero. They would like her much better then. "Stupid! Stupid cowardly idiots." Claws began swiping at the heathers around her, a small satisfied grin growing on her face as they began to fall.

Sure would be a shame if someone discovered her having her temper tantrum - ahem - alone time.
(Open!)

BLAZESONG
"Will bite and not feel sorry about it"
Female | 17 Moons | WindClan
Tags: @Poprock

Blazesong wanted to see the whole territory. Maybe she would see a patrol, maybe everything would be okay again.
Maybe everything... and everyone... could get back to normal. That was too much to hope for, wasn't it? Cats would get murdered, exiled, forgotten. To think the next generation wouldn't even care about what happened. They'd be clueless! Cowtuft would be forgotten, and in the generation after that, so would she. There was nobody there for her.
Blazesong sighed. Too terrible to think about. The young molly was making her way up to Sky Glade. After everything, she wanted to be alone and to sit, watching the territory.
No matter what happened, Life would always go on. It would go on without Cowtuft, without the exiles, without the innocent cats who died. Nobody would care anymore. In a hundred moons, this would be a faint memory. It was sad. So sad, and it was truly terrible, and she didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't help it.
The words she spoke to herself were comfort and pain to the young silver and white molly, but she wasn't quite sure what to say or do about it. Life would always go on. And she needed to think ab-
Blazesong cried out as claws nearly tore at her nose. It was a fellow she-cat, Littleshock. She also noticed Creekchill, and acknowledged that. But Creekchill didn't nearly claw off her nose. Besides, She remembered what had happened in camp. "Hey!" Yelped Blazesong, "You nearly took my nose off my muzzle!" Her indignant tone was so fierce she felt like her old self again. She wanted to claw at Littleshock as she shredded the heather. The heather was trying to regrow, to forgive what had killed it and moved on.
Hah, life is so much simpler then you're a soft stalk of heather flowers. Blazesong felt silly for being jealous of it.
Heather didn't have to do much, but it struggled to survive. Blazesong didn't think the heather could think, but it could feel. She was so desperate for comfort she leaped in front of a newly sprouting stalk of heather. "They're trying to regrow, Littleshock! To forgive an forget, like we all need to do about this drama." She gasped, eyes wide with desperation.
"Don't kill the heather."

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; January 4th, 2024 at 05:30 AM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Littleshock

(Open!)
Snowstorm gasped, "Hey! Settle down!" she went to go closer, but her swiping claws kept her away.
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:52 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littleshock

"You scared the pellets outta me!" She hissed, though there was no venom behind her words. It was nice to have someone just... exist with her. No judgement, no anger, just letting their emotions out for the voles and rabbits to listen to. Even if she had no idea when he got here. "It is! And so is slicing at these stupid plants." She began swiping at the heather once more, inviting Creekchill to join her with a flick of her orange tail.

It had only been a minute or two before dumb and dumber arrived to worsen her day even further. Blazesong arrived first, screeching about her oh so precious nose. " Well maybe you deserve to get clawed! Clearly you can't hear, see, smell, or think considerin' you walked up to me! Imagine if I yelled at a hound for bitin' me when I leapt into it's jaws. What an idiot. I don't need a lecture from you. You mean nothing to me. Back off." The molly scoffed at Blazesong's self righteousness, before turning towards Snowstorm. Why did everyone suddenly flock here??? And why do they all think they can give me commands? "I'll do what I please. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not going against the clan's hivemind, nothin'. I was alone before you bird brains showed up."

Blazesong wanted to jump in front of some heather? That's fine. We're surrounded by it moron. She thought smugly, before turning to start slicing at a different batch of the plants. This time however, she made sure to slice them from top to bottom; rather than just slicing them once at the stalks. Hopefully it would piss the warrior off more.
@Cherry~ @Blaze_Songs239 @-_-_Dark_-_-