Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:23 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Russetswirl was generally an optimistic cat, to say the least. He always seemed to have faith in other cats, and to believe the best of everyone he met- however, something about the dark era he’d lived through had caused him to change. He was still kind, but generally more cautious of others, and of their motives. His sister, who he’d once believed to be his only friend, was a murderer- and many cats he’d loved had died in the tragedy, and friends had disappeared into the starry skies, ascending towards Starclan. The battles were the worst- he’d fought a liar, an innocent, and a cold-blooded killer, three fights in four battles. He still had scars and wounds from the conflict, but as he stumbled out of the warriors’ den, the tom was merely... confused. A strange message and a sudden wake-up call for the warrior had him in a rather dazed state, and he already had to go ser Geckoleaf for his wounds, not his own dreams. The medicine cat could've had a part in this, but he respected her too much to believe it was some sort of foolish trick. [ @Clover ]
Geckoleaf hurried out of her den, looking rapidly around the clearing for the brown tom, her blue orbs stretched wide with the lingering shock of the revelation. But, it was for the best. For too long she had been the only one in the clan providing a semblance of a leader. Finally, she spied Russetswirl, who had just stumbled out of the den , appearing as dazed as she felt. Twitching her feathery tail in anticipation, and began to move towards him, her steps becoming surer as she got closer to the tom. Her ears standing erect, she stopped in front of him. "Russetswirl.. Just.. Relax. I don't know what StarClan told you, but I know what they told me. You, you are destined to be the next leader.. And with the RiverClan leadership in shambles, we have to get you to the Starcave to get your lives.." It all came out in a rush, words tumbling over each other in her rush to tell him. Her frazzled manner expressed how surprised she too was at this sudden revelation. "I... Look, we have to get there quickly, but take some time to adjust., it's sudden, and.. I'm sorry. That came out too quickly. But still, this is important.. Sorry.."She finished, having slowed her words and adjusted her attitude. She knew it had all come out awkwardly; she didn't know how to say it, how to articulate the immense honor, and responsibility, that this position was. Geckoleaf remembered what it had been like before; being a medicine cat was not as prestigious, but there was certainly as much pressure. She wondered how the warrior would react; it was sudden, and he was apparently dazed, but how would he react in the long term? It didn't much matter now, because they had to hurry to get him his lives, but it was still important. Leaders had to be confident, even under stress. But the molly trusted StarClan; they had lead the clans before, as they lead her now. "Whenever your ready, we'll leave."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:29 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The Siamese patterned tom nodded his head. "Yes, but we're not the only one's who suffered. All the Clans are. We aren't alone in this. It's good to be rid of Bucknight's rule, but we are left leaderless and vulnerable to the attack." He said smiling down at Frostkit. He mouthed the word 'Hi' to him, knowing he was deaf from the time he had spent in the nursery with his kits. "Although, Reedsplash, it doesn't seem like your telling the whole problem here." He said in a quieter tone. "Pardon me if I'm getting too personal here. If you don't want to answer, I won't force you." He said locking his pale blue orbs onto that of the other.
"Sadly, Frostkit's mother- my mate, was a follower of Bucknight. And when he perished- she left." The large tabby tom said, sighing softly. His tail flicked as he thought about her and her silky white Siamese fur. Reedsplash watched his kin interact with the other tom for a moment.

Frostkit looked up at the cat who much looked like his mother- and a bit like himself- and flicked his tail as he giggled softly. The kit started to wonder away again, keeping his tail held high like a typical happy Siamese would.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:28 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf hurried out of her den, looking rapidly around the clearing for the brown tom, her blue orbs stretched wide with the lingering shock of the revelation. But, it was for the best. For too long she had been the only one in the clan providing a semblance of a leader. Finally, she spied Russetswirl, who had just stumbled out of the den , appearing as dazed as she felt. Twitching her feathery tail in anticipation, and began to move towards him, her steps becoming surer as she got closer to the tom. Her ears standing erect, she stopped in front of him. "Russetswirl.. Just.. Relax. I don't know what StarClan told you, but I know what they told me. You, you are destined to be the next leader... And with the RiverClan leadership in shambles, we have to get you to the Starcave to get your lives.." It all came out in a rush, words tumbling over each other in her rush to tell him. Her frazzled manner expressed how surprised she too was at this sudden revelation. "I... Look, we have to get there quickly, but take some time to adjust., it's sudden, and.. I'm sorry. That came out too quickly. But still, this is important.. Sorry.."She finished, having slowed her words and adjusted her attitude. She knew it had all come out awkwardly; she didn't know how to say it, how to articulate the immense honor, and responsibility, that this position was. Geckoleaf remembered what it had been like before; being a medicine cat was not as prestigious, but there was certainly as much pressure. She wondered how the warrior would react; it was sudden, and he was apparently dazed, but how would he react in the long term? It didn't much matter now, because they had to hurry to get him his lives, but it was still important. Leaders had to be confident, even under stress. But the molly trusted StarClan; they had lead the clans before, as they lead her now. "Whenever your ready, we'll leave."
Spotting Geckoleaf immediately, he was able to recognize the medicine cat as she came out of her den, looking almost as surprised as he was. They told me that I needed to take a stand... that I needed to lead. He wasn't as used to recieving messages from his ancestors as she was, but their words sounded just as strange coming from her mouth than they did from Starclan. Trying to stand up straight and look as ready and confident in himself as possible, the tom found himself set to be the leader of a clan stuck in limbo, in anarchy. He couldn't act nervously or irrationally, not when he had to be a leader now- he'd lost so much, but he always had his clan as his one constant. To not be able to serve it in it's darkest hours was an action he couldn't think about- he was a leader now, a civil servant. There was no more looking back, and he had to be ready. Fur bristling to make himself look bigger than he really was, the tom nodded to Geckoleaf as he took in a deep breath. Russetswirl had to be ready now, to get this done as soon as possible, for Riverclan. "I... I'm ready now, if you wouldn't mind. I'm ready to face my destiny." He uttered out, smiling as calmly as he could at that very moment.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:05 AM

Echofrost yawned and motioned her head looking around the clearing as she stepped out of the Warriors den, her smooth white pelt had grey and black furs sticking from under the white, but the white over took the other colored hairs. She stretched dragging her back legs behind her. After her stretch she looked around once more for someone to talk to, she was usually busy by hunting or patrolling, so she didn't talk much.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:11 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Spotting Geckoleaf immediately, he was able to recognize the medicine cat as she came out of her den, looking almost as surprised as he was. They told me that I needed to take a stand... that I needed to lead. He wasn't as used to recieving messages from his ancestors as she was, but their words sounded just as strange coming from her mouth than they did from Starclan. Trying to stand up straight and look as ready and confident in himself as possible, the tom found himself set to be the leader of a clan stuck in limbo, in anarchy. He couldn't act nervously or irrationally, not when he had to be a leader now- he'd lost so much, but he always had his clan as his one constant. To not be able to serve it in it's darkest hours was an action he couldn't think about- he was a leader now, a civil servant. There was no more looking back, and he had to be ready. Fur bristling to make himself look bigger than he really was, the tom nodded to Geckoleaf as he took in a deep breath. Russetswirl had to be ready now, to get this done as soon as possible, for Riverclan. "I... I'm ready now, if you wouldn't mind. I'm ready to face my destiny." He uttered out, smiling as calmly as he could at that very moment.
Pausing for a moment, Geckoleaf surveyed the to-be leader. Instead of panicking, he reacted well; he seemed to realize that the clan needed this, and not someone who would bend under the pressure. Opening her mouth to speak, she paused for a moment, and drew in a deep breath of the frigid winter air, and allowed herself a moment to compose herself. Geckoleaf then returned to the moment, her eyes focusing back onto Rowanswirl's. "Alright. I'll run to my den to get traveling herbs." Turning tail, she padded into her den, and grabbed two set of the herbs. She exited a moment after, and made her way back to the warrior. Whiskers twitching slightly, she dropped the packets on the ground in between their paws. She then winced slightly, then remembering the disgusting, bitter taste of the medicines. She had never liked the taste, despite her being more used to the flavorful nip of the herbs. Reaching down, she unfolded the leaves from her herbs, and reluctantly ate the bitter leaves and flowers, shuddering at the sour after taste. Looking up towards the tom, she tilted her ears towards him expantantly, just hoping that he had a tough stomach; she'd seen senior warriors vomit up strengthening herbs. And that in of itself was common enough.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
An indecisive rat

@ Starfall
Minnowpaw slid out of the apprentices den, before padding up to Elmkit

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 23rd, 2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Clover

Sprucewhisker a well built Tom, padded throguh the entrance of the clearing. His long beige coloured fur dragging on the ground. He was unlucky enough to have fallen into the creek while fishing. Perhaps fishing wasn't the greatest of ideas when a level frost was coming. He wasn't generally that clumsy. He was just.. Unlucky. He got the fish though. With a limp fish dangling from his jaws he padded through the thicket that covered and protected the camp, past it and intot he clearing where his soaked fur dripped onto the dusty ground beneath his paws. Leaving a trail of darker dust behind he stopped before the fresh kill pile. Drops his catch and continues,

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 23rd, 2016 at 05:27 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@Breezecloud

Hydrangeapaw was laying in the clearing, heads on her paws as she watched the snow fall. "I'm so bored!" She exclaimed with a dramatic huff, rolling onto her back. "Frozenbreath never takes me out to train... so what if it's snowing? I'm fluffy, I can handle it!" She exclaimed to herself, tail lashing back and forth in the snow.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:59 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Breezecloud

Hydrangeapaw was laying in the clearing, heads on her paws as she watched the snow fall. "I'm so bored!" She exclaimed with a dramatic huff, rolling onto her back. "Frozenbreath never takes me out to train... so what if it's snowing? I'm fluffy, I can handle it!" She exclaimed to herself, tail lashing back and forth in the snow.
Fawnpaw huffed a laugh as she approached the complaining she-cat, "Frozenbreath might not be able to handle the snow," She pointed out.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
Fawnpaw huffed a laugh as she approached the complaining she-cat, "Frozenbreath might not be able to handle the snow," She pointed out.
Hydrangeapaw turned her head to the side to look up at Fawnpaw better, though didn't move from her position on her back. "Yeah, but we never go out! She hasn't even taught me how to hunt yet!" She exclaimed.