Last post by iliri
Today 08:57 PM

Old April 25th, 2020, 01:38 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: StarClan Territory

[ @Sparkling Bliss ]

When Duskstar woke up, she was surrounded by stars. Lots and lots of stars.
She felt much better than she had before, but as she looked around, a slow realization dawned on her. This was StarClan... had she lost a life? With her condition, it had to have been coming, but she couldn't have lost a life so soon! What kind of leader was she, already getting beaten down by another not so long after even receiving her lives?
She swallowed the thickening lump in her throat and began to trek through the starry territory, hoping to find somecat soon. It was almost eerie, walking through StarClan alone, the only thing surrounding her being that of stars and utter, absolute silence. Not even her pawsteps made a sound, her ears straining to hear anything in the quiet land. It was strange.
As she walked, she felt as though a part of her was being ripped away. Out of the corner of her eye, a thin, ghostly silhouette appeared next to her, walking in time with each step she took. Duskstar blinked in shock-- it was her. Her own spirit, her ninth life, was walking beside her. She flattened her ears, tail twitching at the spooky thought. The spirit gave a silent nod before it turned and disappeared into the stars, leaving Duskstar alone once more.
Or at least, so she thought.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 25th, 2020, 01:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @hxneysuckle; ]

Linnetwing had wondered out of the Starclan camp to clear her head for a little bit. She had grown used to being dead and living among the stars even after being dead for only a week. The molly missed Thunderclan life a lot. She even missed her sister a little bit. When she began to think of Duskstar she realized a scent. Linnetwing looked up to see her sister. The silver tabby molly with stars in her pelt ran over to her. She had no clue why she was here, but then it hit her. She had lost a life. "Dusky. Oh I never thought we would see each other again, but i know you will be going back soon. We have at least a little while to speak.", Linnetwing meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 25th, 2020, 10:03 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
honeyleaf dipped her head to the deputy and smiled slightly, [COLOR="PaleGreen"]"well...not anymore...my name is honeyleaf...I was the shadowclan warrior that warned thunderclan of the raid..." honeyleafs words trailed off a bit, but she shook her head and smiled again, "i'm so sorry I had caused the raid to launch early..." honeyleaf's ears lowered as guilt washed over her.

@RedHead

Flintspirit's eyes widened as she spoke. So that was how he recognized her. Oh dear.... Icestar must've... taken her for a traitor. He wouldn't put it past the large she-cat to do something like that. "You have nothing to be sorry for. The raid was going to happen either way, at least we got a little bit of warning, that's all that matters. You probably saved plenty of Thunderclan's lives, even with the raid coming early." Flintspirit gave the she-cat a smile, though his face turned sad. "It cost you your life though... You should've just stayed in Thunderclan instead of returning to Shadowclan."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:18 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf dipped her head with a small smile, "that...I should have...I do regret returning to shadowclan, if I hadn't the raid wouldn't have gone early.." honeyleaf took a deep breath, "I am glad I gave my life...if it saved others...I wish I icestar would have let me go instead of killing me." honeylead admitted before raising her head and touching her nose to the deputies forehead, "when it comes time for you to lead again..lead with your heart." she smiled cheerfully, "ah, and one more thing...I wanted to die with honor..and the love of the cats around me...but instead I was met with hate before my death...could you..let your clan know what I did and what that fox heart of a leader did to me..?" honeyleaf asked and once again respectfully dipping her head.

@RedHead

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; April 25th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:09 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit nodded, a sad smile crossing his face. He was pretty sure that he might not ever lead again, but he didn't need to tell that to Honeyleaf. "I'll inform Duskstar." Flintspirit meowed with another dip of his head. She was right, his clan did deserve to know what had become of her. "Hopefully you are now at peace in Starclan though." The tom meowed, already starting to feel himself beginning to wake up. The starry land around him was growing blurrier, and he gave Honeyleaf one last smile. "I'll make sure Thunderclan knows of your sacrifice."

@kittygirl

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:24 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf watched him fade away into nothing but wind, she sighed before settling down on the grass, "i'll always watch over thunderclan...and shadowclan." honeyleaf mewed to herself.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; April 26th, 2020 at 02:24 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @hxneysuckle; ]

Linnetwing had wondered out of the Starclan camp to clear her head for a little bit. She had grown used to being dead and living among the stars even after being dead for only a week. The molly missed Thunderclan life a lot. She even missed her sister a little bit. When she began to think of Duskstar she realized a scent. Linnetwing looked up to see her sister. The silver tabby molly with stars in her pelt ran over to her. She had no clue why she was here, but then it hit her. She had lost a life. "Dusky. Oh I never thought we would see each other again, but i know you will be going back soon. We have at least a little while to speak.", Linnetwing meowed.
She froze, her entire body growing cold. Utter shock spread over her face, leaving the leader's jaw gaping open. Duskstar had to release the breath she hadn't known she was holding, blinking to be sure that what she saw wasn't just a part of her imagination. "L-Linny?" she mewed quietly, almost as though she were afraid to frighten her sister's spirit away.
They hadn't much time, and yet it felt as though she were standing there for moons, staring in disbelief as Linnetwing stood by her. "I... I miss you so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you," she felt tears form in her eyes, ears flattening solemnly, "Now I'm all alone... I'm ruining the Clan. Everybody hates me. I can't even keep my deputy by my side. And you were the only family I had..." Duskstar clenched her jaw, moving to bury her head into Linnetwing's shoulder. She sobbed into her sister's fur, a mantra of "I'm sorry" repeatedly breathing past her lips.
Duskstar didn't want to leave. She just wanted to stay here by Linnetwing's side forever. She didn't want to be alone.
"Linny, wh-what do I do? How can I make the Clan better just as I had promised? How can I make them like me?" she asked, looking up with pleading hazel eyes.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:27 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

petalwish awoke in a clearing. 'where am i?' she thought, confused. then she remembered the battle, and the feeling of claws ripping her throat. "i'm in starclan." she said aloud. "i can't believe it. i thought i would live longer than this..." she sat down and waited for whatever would happen to her.

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit looked around the beautiful forest. Where am I? She looked at the fall trees and the beautiful scenery. Was this another part of ShadowClan? She thought that she had fallen asleep. "Hello? Where am I?"

@Sparkling Bliss

Old April 29th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @DarkNight; ]

Crowtail wondered around Starclan territory. He came out to go for a walk. A scent filled his nose and he looked over to notice Citrusflower's adopted daughter. He had no clue why she was here. "Hello Falconkit and welcome to starclan.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do