Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM

Old September 19th, 2023, 04:21 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw]

Treepaw's chest fluffed out as Fireflypaw agreed with her. Her green hues shifted proudly towards Alderstep before his lecture about hunting came up. Oh, she wanted to hunt so badly. What if she was put on a patrol soon? She'd be an embarrassment! She'd probably die from that! "I'll get that bird on my first try! Don't you worry Alderstep!" The bengal spoke enthusiastically.

"Where to next?!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

"O-okay." Fireflypaw nodded quickly, as if her being quick and eager to answer would make up for possibly making him not like her. She didn't want him to not like her- she just wanted Treepaw to like her, too. Being a friendless people pleaser was a hard job. She then awaited the move to the next part of the territory.

WHEEZES WHAT- i'm so sorry for the lateness

"Hhhhh," Alderstep sighed, eyebrow raised at Treepaw. He highly doubted it - first try catches in the treetops? Stars, that would need a miracle. He looked over at Fireflypaw's timid okay, blinking briefly at her.

"Willow's Rise," he stated, stalking off through the undergrowth silently, tail up high like a beacon to follow.

Once the troupe reached the landmark, Alderstep took a seat. "This is where we bury the dead. Some cats have qualms about hunting here-" Cough cough, Sparrowpelt. "-but prey is plentiful. Think of it as the stars' offerings, if you're into that mumbo-jumbo," the tabby informed, eyes trailing to the sweeping branches of the willow. The brief pause gave room to any potential questions, if any.
Old September 19th, 2023, 10:29 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
Patrol: Willow's Rise, Ragweed + Misc.

It was a bit difficult to follow Bumblestar through the thick undergrowth, but Violetfreckle managed without showing weaknsss. Hopefully. Maybe she stumbled and cursed at a bramble bush or two on the way, but it was fine. She arrived after Bumblestar, and watched the feline point out a specific plant. "Wow. Looks like about every other plant. Leaves, stems, whatever. I have no idea how the medicine cats even try to memorize all these," she half-joked before plucking a few out of the ground. She had 4 of the between her jaws, nose crinkling at the odd taste. "Okay, lef's fet goinf," she spoke around the plants, gesturing for Bumblestar to lead the way whenever the leader was done gathering plants.

// sorry for the delay -- it does NOT feel like it's been 5 days ueue \\
Bumblestar waited for her to pass before trotting down the slope behind her. "I only know a few," she said with a shrug, bending down to nip a few more of the stems. Not too many, just the three, and she snorted in mild amusement at Violetfreckle's muffled voice. "A'ight, c'mon, I'll lead the way back."
Old September 25th, 2023, 11:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Wildpaw

Male[he/him] - Thunderclan Apprentice

Wait he wanted to teach him a move he knew? He hadn't gotten any battle training yet. He nodded his head. "Yeah I haven't learned any battle moves yet, so that would be amazing!", Wildpaw replied. Finally someone who would teach him something. "My name's Wildpaw!", he added with just as much excitement.

{ @Caspian; he currently doesn't have a mentor}

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; September 25th, 2023 at 11:48 PM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 11:52 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

He smiled kindly. ”I’m Rainfall.” he replied, leading the little kid to a clearing he got ready. “Okay.. do you know the counterattack for when a cat gets on your back?” he asked, deciding he wanted to teach him how if he didn’t know.

@Catherine (oh, okay, thank you for telling me)
Old October 5th, 2023, 07:46 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Watch me now as I tear your sky down
You've got me feeling like god, yea || You've got me feeling like, feeling like I'm in godmode

GHOSTWHISPERER
A medium sized pale-white, extremely fluffy cat with heavy scarring, pale eyes (left: clouded over & blind)
Ghost/Void/Ghostself/Voidself || Thunderclan Warrior

[ Mention(s): ]
⚠︎ Exiting the camp, body now once more firmly in ghosts jaw as void dragged it out into the territory. Finally reaching the large and main willow tree after a decent walk from the camp. Slowly placing down the cats body as Ghostwhisperer let out a small sigh, paws moving ghost to a soft patch of land as started to dig the grave for the warrior lost at the creek. After a few moments of paw aching digging later, Ghostwhisperer went back and dragged the warrior over and placed her in the grave. Breaths having picked up from the effort of digging had caused a small pain in void’s right side, mainly because of the attack from the now ex-clanmate. Served him right, flame something, now exiled? It wasn’t like ghost would be able to memorize what happened past a few flashes anyways but maybe a check up from that medinice cat named uhhhh- great question, what was their name? No matter. As ghost fit the body into the deep grave, the warrior replaced the dirt over it, placing a flower or two in the grave to mark it.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old October 19th, 2023, 08:03 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

[closed - burial post]

The longhaired warrior arrived to the ThunderClan gravesite shortly after leaving camp. Once he got there, he let Squirrelsnap's body slip off of his shoulders. He began digging beneath his paws. After a while of digging, his paws were stained with dirt and a pile lay behind leaf. He touched noses with the fallen cat one last time before tucking them in the hole. "We will miss you," leaf whispered before covering the hole. His job was done. He glanced at squirrelsnap's grave one last time before heading for camp.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old October 19th, 2023, 05:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

The six moon old apprentice walked outside the confines of the camp's walls and was soon met with an admittedly impressive looking tree. He didn't know much about this place, the location avoiding him entirely despite his numerous outings through the thundering cats lands. After Angry had joined both himself and Violent - who had gratefully still not lived up to her name - there had been a bit of a pause, with the tabby telling them to lead the way. Truth be told, the chocolate point hadn't a clue which one of the two she had spoken to, but in the hopes of not getting yelled at for standing there blinking up at her, he moved ahead. The young tom wasn't sure if it was just him being used to carrying out these patrols by his lonesome at this point, but he wasn't necessarily shy or bothered about taking the front position. It's what he had asked Violent mere seconds before Angry had joined up with them, in any case. Surely if there was a problem with it the molly would have let him know before paw.

Deep in thought as he was, Fudge kept walking, trying to keep fresh in his memory what the herb cat had asked for. She had wanted something green, long... and with seeds? What was the name of the herb as well? Singing petals? Singeing nettle? No, that sounded ridiculous. Even more so than the singing petals. Since when could plants even burn you. The mere thought was pathetically over the top and far too imaginative for the former kittypet to even entertain.

Fortunately for the Havana Brown mix, nature had a plan on reminding him the exact name of the plant he was out searching for. Unfortunately for the fluffy tom, nature also had a sense of humor that seemed to involve painful lessons for him. He didn't see it. The branch of the tree poking out just right. He would have probably ended up stepping all over the patch of stalks he was here to look for, but falling face first to the ground over the patch was a certain way to make sure he found it.

Fudge didn't realize at the moment just how lucky he was, really, to have inherited his mother's coat. Most of his body was somewhat shielded, with only a few needles breaking through. His nose and paw pads as he stood, however, didn't quite share the young tom's fortune, and it was through watering eyes that he finally screeched, a pain riddled yowl that he struggled to stifle as he began hopping on alternate legs, trying to stop stepping on the nettled pads. Stinging nettle. The name of the herb was stinging nettle. And it was official. Between Violent, Angry, and these devil plants, the brown furred apprentice knew one thing for certain. Herb cat was trying to kill him.

-

@dino. [Bumblestar] | @vex [Violetfreckle]
| I asked for an extension until the 23rd of October, but I thought it would be okay to move the patrol here? I'll have Spruce gather up his nettles in the next post, once he's done hopping and comes to terms with the fact that the pain is there to stay for a while. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 20th, 2023, 04:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Before she could answer the apprentice, there was Bumblestar. The dark tabby's eyes may have lingered a bit too long on the other feline, for when she looked back down at the apprentice, he was gone. Flattening her ears, Violetfreckle didn't wait for Bumblestar as she followed the kid's scent trail. Thankfully, he was just a few fox-lengths ahead and she caught up with him easily. Sending a silent thank you for her strong legs (RiverClan genetics coming in clutch), Violetfreckle opted not to say anything to the seemingly overzealous apprentice.

Which meant she really couldn't stop him as he stumbled into the herb they were looking for. Pain spiked in her temples and Violetfreckle flattened her ears. Yikes. "Ohhh boy. Alright. I gotcha." Stepping carefully around the nettles, Violetfreckle attempted to grab Sprucepaw's scruff. If she was successful, she would drag the kid out of the nettles and start picking them out of his fur. As she plucked the nettles out, she groomed the areas they were in. "Alright, it's gonna be okay. I gotcha. We'll get these stupid nettles and get back to camp as soon as possible. And then you're gonna be alright, alright?"

She tried to push the usable nettles into a pile to collect for the medicine cats.

// @dino. @Alchemist Kitsune \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 20th, 2023, 05:02 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@vampire
@els

Roseraven was eager to get to know her apprentice better. Did Lightningpaw know about the accusations against her? They were a bit old now, and many of her main opponents were dead pr missing, but it was still a fact that, publicly, she was never excused. Thus wasn't about her though. Outcast or not, she wanted to do her job as a warrior.

"Do you know how to hunt, Lightningpaw?"
Old October 20th, 2023, 05:54 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Lightningpaw
13/100

Her smile faded at her mentor's words, shuffling her paws. "N-no, Dovefluff and me never got to that yet.." She trailed off, embarassed about her lack of skills. "But don't pin the blame on Auntie Dove! She just never had time and with her being injured and all, it's hard for her to train me. C-can you teach me while we're out here please, miss Rose?" Hetero blue-brown eyes pleaded silently at the brown and white tabby, begging her to say yes. It would be her first real training instance, one step closer to being a warrior!

She gave a small nod towards Roaringcoast, the siamese turns back to Roseraven, awaiting her response.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡