by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:18 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:17 PM

Old September 8th, 2019, 08:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

The torbie followed his deputy, ears perked as he spoke to Eagelflight. He wasn't expecting to hear what he had just been told. "Are you mad?" he hissed, stepping towards the deputy. His fur spiked, tail lashed behind him. "They can't hurt us! There's no point in doing this!" he snapped. Sizing Lionstorm up, the warrior looked down at the other. Gentlethunder knew he was tall, he knew he could be intimidating if he wanted to be though he only used it on those he was fighting against. Never on clanmates."There's no point in making them suffer any more than they already have." the tom argued.

Gentlethunder shot a glare at Eagelflight, a snarl rippling from his throat "and you're just blindly going along with this? Can we all just stop and think about this for a second? We were going to attack Shadowclan, we found out they had no deputy or leader, so now our next option is to burn their territory down?"

@BILL. @CasperCreates @Dipper

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 10th, 2019, 06:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Ah yes, this was the problem with bringing Jerkthunder along. If it was the idiot's idea, it was fine-- but Stars forbid someone else have one! "Are you stupid?" he spat back at the warrior. "This is the perfect opportunity to cripple an enemy Clan. You don't even know if what they're saying about Windystar and Deputyshade is true." Quite frankly, it'd be dumb to believe anything from the cats who refused to take responsibility for their actions.

"ShadowClan may or may not be weak, but this is a prime opportunity to ensure they won't have the strength to mess with our Clan anytime soon. If you're too soft-hearted to go through with this, Gentlethunder, maybe you can shack up with those vermin instead. RiverClan has no place for weak-minded individuals who don't take advantage of a great opportunity."

If Gentlethunder wanted to keep fighting on this, he could speak to the air, because Lionstorm was already moving along on the subject. "Both of you, go. Stay by the outskirts, don't get caught, and Eagleflight-- don't get killed." Gentlethunder burning alive wouldn't be much of a loss at this point. "Remember: we'll meet across the river."

And with that, Lionstorm was already gone-- leaping into bushes to follow after Fawnpaw.
@CasperCreates, @Starfall
Old September 12th, 2019, 08:39 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Spider-Leap

Owlfeather had heard about Greythrush's loss, and as such tried to be gentle with him. She knew he must be going through a lot; perhaps getting some fresh air and stretching his legs would be good for him. She walked stiffly towards the entrance to the camp and gestured with her tail for him to follow.

The air in the forest seemed...off today. She couldn't quite place it. It smelled thicker than usual, with an ashen mist seeming to hang in the air. It must be the scents drifting over from ThunderClan, she decided, feeling a touch of sympathy for the other-clan cats who must be suffering now. She sent a silent prayer to StarClan for their well-being. She may be a ShadowClan cat, but she wasn't heartless.
Her ears pricked at the sound of tiny paws scuttling over needles. She dropped low into a crouch and followed the sound, picking up the scent quickly. Within moments she had pounced upon an unsuspecting mouse. Her first catch of the day. She buried it under some pine needles, planning to collect it on her way back through.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 12th, 2019, 08:46 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Spider-Leap

Owlfeather had heard about Greythrush's loss, and as such tried to be gentle with him. She knew he must be going through a lot; perhaps getting some fresh air and stretching his legs would be good for him. She walked stiffly towards the entrance to the camp and gestured with her tail for him to follow.

The air in the forest seemed...off today. She couldn't quite place it. It smelled thicker than usual, with an ashen mist seeming to hang in the air. It must be the scents drifting over from ThunderClan, she decided, feeling a touch of sympathy for the other-clan cats who must be suffering now. She sent a silent prayer to StarClan for their well-being. She may be a ShadowClan cat, but she wasn't heartless.
Her ears pricked at the sound of tiny paws scuttling over needles. She dropped low into a crouch and followed the sound, picking up the scent quickly. Within moments she had pounced upon an unsuspecting mouse. Her first catch of the day. She buried it under some pine needles, planning to collect it on her way back through.

Greythrush sniffed the air. "I smell another cat.." he heard a shaking voice from behind him and turned. There he saw a apprentice in a nearby bush. He padded towards the bush. "Larkpaw! What are you doing?!." Larkpaw spun around. "S-S-Sorry Greythrush.." she stammered, clearly humiliated on being found like that, even worse right in front of other cats from her own Clan.
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:29 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Leap View Post
Greythrush sniffed the air. "I smell another cat.." he heard a shaking voice from behind him and turned. There he saw a apprentice in a nearby bush. He padded towards the bush. "Larkpaw! What are you doing?!." Larkpaw spun around. "S-S-Sorry Greythrush.." she stammered, clearly humiliated on being found like that, even worse right in front of other cats from her own Clan.
Owlfeather's whiskers twitched with amusement at the young apprentice.
"If you had been a mouse, I would have caught you, with all that noise you were making." She was only joking, as her eyes gleamed with kindness. Clearly Larkpaw just wanted to come with them, she imagined. They could use all the help they could get.
"But since you're here, would you like to join us in the hunt?" The old she-cat offered. If Larkpaw had time to sneak out, then she would have time to hunt.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:33 AM
--

Quote:
Owlfeather's whiskers twitched with amusement at the young apprentice.
"If you had been a mouse, I would have caught you, with all that noise you were making." She was only joking, as her eyes gleamed with kindness. Clearly Larkpaw just wanted to come with them, she imagined. They could use all the help they could get.
"But since you're here, would you like to join us in the hunt?" The old she-cat offered. If Larkpaw had time to sneak out, then she would have time to hunt.
Larkpaw's eyes gleamed with joy. "I'll catch more than you Greythrush!" she was only teasing the senior warrior. Greythrush smiled thinly at Owlfeather.
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:43 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Larkpaw's eyes gleamed with joy. "I'll catch more than you Greythrush!" she was only teasing the senior warrior. Greythrush smiled thinly at Owlfeather.
"Alright then, let's keep moving. Larkpaw, let's see just how much you can catch." She decided it might be fun to test the apprentice's skills. Young cats sure loved to prove themselves. The warm feeling seemed to chill a bit as she noticed the smell of soot and cinders becoming stronger. A chill ran down her spine. The fire hasn't spread...has it? she fretted to herself.

Momentarily distracted from her patrol, she trotted into the trees a bit further. She looked down as she felt her paws touch an unfamiliar substance.
Soot.
She lifted her paw to see that her pad was covered in black ash. Trotting further ahead, she saw something she wished wasn't real.
Most of the fire was out, thanks to the rainstorm that had come through the day before, but gazing upon the barren limbs of the pine trees left her in awe. The fire had spread to ShadowClan. It had come so close to the camp, and she thanked StarClan that the rains had come before more damage could be done. This, however, would explain the loss of prey and the acrid stench on the wind. Her jaw agape, she turned and yowled out for Greythrush and Larkpaw to come and see what she'd found.

Old September 12th, 2019, 09:47 AM
--

Quote:
"Alright then, let's keep moving. Larkpaw, let's see just how much you can catch." She decided it might be fun to test the apprentice's skills. Young cats sure loved to prove themselves. The warm feeling seemed to chill a bit as she noticed the smell of soot and cinders becoming stronger. A chill ran down her spine. The fire hasn't spread...has it? she fretted to herself.

Momentarily distracted from her patrol, she trotted into the trees a bit further. She looked down as she felt her paws touch an unfamiliar substance.
Soot.
She lifted her paw to see that her pad was covered in black ash. Trotting further ahead, she saw something she wished wasn't real.
Most of the fire was out, thanks to the rainstorm that had come through the day before, but gazing upon the barren limbs of the pine trees left her in awe. The fire had spread to ShadowClan. It had come so close to the camp, and she thanked StarClan that the rains had come before more damage could be done. This, however, would explain the loss of prey and the acrid stench on the wind. Her jaw agape, she turned and yowled out for Greythrush and Larkpaw to come and see what she'd found.

Both Greythrush and Larkpaw ran towards Owlfeather with a startled glance. "Oh..my.." was all Greythrush had enough energy to say.
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:57 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Both Greythrush and Larkpaw ran towards Owlfeather with a startled glance. "Oh..my.." was all Greythrush had enough energy to say.
"We...We'll have to warn the clan." Owlfeather didn't take her wide eyes off of the carnage. It didn't look like it stood much of a chance of spreading any further, with all the wood being wet now, but the loss of prey and territory would surely hit them hard, especially now when they were so disorganized.
"We can't go back empty pawed, though," she decided, forcing her confidence to return to her, if only for the sake of not worrying Greythrush and Larkpaw further. "We'll catch what we can, and return to camp afterwards."

Old September 12th, 2019, 10:01 AM
--

Quote:
"We...We'll have to warn the clan." Owlfeather didn't take her wide eyes off of the carnage. It didn't look like it stood much of a chance of spreading any further, with all the wood being wet now, but the loss of prey and territory would surely hit them hard, especially now when they were so disorganized.
"We can't go back empty pawed, though," she decided, forcing her confidence to return to her, if only for the sake of not worrying Greythrush and Larkpaw further. "We'll catch what we can, and return to camp afterwards."
Neither of the two argued and started trying to find prey. Greythrush was coughing while Larkpaw was struggling.