Today 02:08 PM
You May Not Be an Eagle,...
by Dark
Last post by stag
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2019, 08:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

The caramel feline looked up from the overhang he hid beneath as the rain droplets came falling down. She looked up, expression deadpanned. Rain meant the River would grow, which probably meant more fish. It was a good thing, of course, for there to be more prey. That meant that bellies would be full and most everyone was always happy on a full stomach. She knew she was.

The Soon-To-Be Warrior let out a sigh and released the tension in her shoulders, resting her head on her paws. She'd been so stiff lately, the stress of passing her assesments was getting to her. She'd only had one so far, waiting for the other's was stressing her out. She couldn't do anything about that though. She'd just have to sit and wait, no point in rushing it either. Mushroompaw knew that rushing things never ended well.
@Dust

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 26th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

A dark furred Molly sat in the RiverClan clearing, her face had a irritated look as she glanced around.'How annoying..'.Thinking this her ears flicked as she saw a shecat near her age try to approach her, Dark'Paw flashed a deathly glare scaring the shecat off. Satisfied with her self she now had a smug look on her face."I can't believe I have to deal with these mousebrains all the time".She muttered grumpily,This she was not one for social interactions or having things called 'friends'.'Oh how I wish i could go and sleep in my nest, it's too cold'.She complained to herself in her head as she sulkily sat there.

@RedHead

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A dark furred Molly sat in the RiverClan clearing, her face had a irritated look as she glanced around.'How annoying..'.Thinking this her ears flicked as she saw a shecat near her age try to approach her, Dark'Paw flashed a deathly glare scaring the shecat off. Satisfied with her self she now had a smug look on her face."I can't believe I have to deal with these mousebrains all the time".She muttered grumpily,This she was not one for social interactions or having things called 'friends'.'Oh how I wish i could go and sleep in my nest, it's too cold'.She complained to herself in her head as she sulkily sat there.

@RedHead

He was in a playful mood this morning, that much one could say. The white-furred tom always had more energy when he wasn’t expending it on talking to others. But talking to others, as an extrovert, gave him positive uplifting energy. The energy he held right now was nervous, antsy energy. The energy that pushed him to do something so that he was not sitting around, doting on the meaning of life. Who did that? It was B-O-R-I-N-G.
So it wasn’t a surprise that, due to this energy, Saltpaw’s amazingly sapphire blue eyes landed on a lone black-furred feline in the clearing, and he stalked straight up to her. His sharp hearing caught her muttered words, slurred together by her voice but perfectly clear in his mind.
Oh no. This just would not do. No cat had the liberty to call him a mousebrain without his say in the matter. Even though she wasn’t talking directly to him, he still took the words as a personal insult, overdramatic as always. Saltpaw did not understand the value of personal space. He was still young, and his family had never had much personal space. They were all cats who very much enjoyed being in close physical proximity with others. And that’s how Saltpaw had learned to develop his social interactions. So, he shoved his nose right inter her face, mere centimeters away from physically touching her. “I’ll have you know that this ‘mousebrain’ won’t stand for your toxic attitude.” He meowed, eyes scrutinizing her as he took a small step back. But only small. “In fact, he’s such a gentleman that he’s willing to cheer you up, right here, right now.” With a smirk, Saltpaw swished his tail, eyes sparkling teasingly. “What do you say about that Pouty?”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He was in a playful mood this morning, that much one could say. The white-furred tom always had more energy when he wasn’t expending it on talking to others. But talking to others, as an extrovert, gave him positive uplifting energy. The energy he held right now was nervous, antsy energy. The energy that pushed him to do something so that he was not sitting around, doting on the meaning of life. Who did that? It was B-O-R-I-N-G.
So it wasn’t a surprise that, due to this energy, Saltpaw’s amazingly sapphire blue eyes landed on a lone black-furred feline in the clearing, and he stalked straight up to her. His sharp hearing caught her muttered words, slurred together by her voice but perfectly clear in his mind.
Oh no. This just would not do. No cat had the liberty to call him a mousebrain without his say in the matter. Even though she wasn’t talking directly to him, he still took the words as a personal insult, overdramatic as always. Saltpaw did not understand the value of personal space. He was still young, and his family had never had much personal space. They were all cats who very much enjoyed being in close physical proximity with others. And that’s how Saltpaw had learned to develop his social interactions. So, he shoved his nose right inter her face, mere centimeters away from physically touching her. “I’ll have you know that this ‘mousebrain’ won’t stand for your toxic attitude.” He meowed, eyes scrutinizing her as he took a small step back. But only small. “In fact, he’s such a gentleman that he’s willing to cheer you up, right here, right now.” With a smirk, Saltpaw swished his tail, eyes sparkling teasingly. “What do you say about that Pouty?”

Dark'Paws eyes widen as out of nowhere a Tom was mere centimetres away from touching noses with her, stunned with shock she just sat there for a moment before his words brought her back to reality, her brows furrowed deeply she growled in annoyance."Come near me again and see what happens". Glaring at the Tom, she felt something snap within her at his words,she then spoke bluntly."Oh I'm sorry we're expecting lil miss sunshine? What a shame, I guess I'm not as agonisingly dense as you".The words rolled off smoothly but had a bitter and cold sound to it, the dark Molly's leafy green eyes narrowed.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 27th, 2019, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Splotchkit had wandered a bit out of the nursery to the clearing. He saw Acornpaw. "Do you want to play?" he asked the young apprentice.
@pomegranate

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 27th, 2019, 01:42 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
Splotchkit had wandered a bit out of the nursery to the clearing. He saw Acornpaw. "Do you want to play?" he asked the young apprentice.
@pomegranate
Acornpaw, who had been minding his business, looked down at the kit. “Sure!” He meowed sweetly, blinking his eyes in a friendly manner.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 27th, 2019, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Acornpaw, who had been minding his business, looked down at the kit. “Sure!” He meowed sweetly, blinking his eyes in a friendly manner.
"what do you want to play?" he asked. His eyes were full of playfulness.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 27th, 2019, 02:28 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
"what do you want to play?" he asked. His eyes were full of playfulness.
Acornpaw puzzled over that for a moment. “Have you played mossball?” Acornpaw looked around until he spotted a clump of moss to the side of the clearing. Padding over, he rolled it up in a paw and set it down in front of Splotchkit.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 27th, 2019, 04:14 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
That,” Birchfrost purred, “won’t be for a while - I was raised to act like this, and I imagine it’d be even harder to learn when you’re older.”
StormClaw nodded. “Y-Yeah. But I’ll get close!” He meowed, flicking his tail in amusement. “How about we go to the river!”
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Warrior

Waveripple was bored. Very bored. He paced the Clearing, his tail twitching impatiently as he waited for something, anything, to do. He looked around for a good while, then paced, then walked more, then paced, and so on. He wondered aimlessly if patrols had already been sent out, and if he had slept too late and missed them.

Just then, a rustling caught his attention, and he turned to the Warrior's Den, wondering who was coming out.

@Gold