Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:03 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by glitch
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:19 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by constellation
Today 06:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 08:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz @starfall @Lawlipop @Teza @tawny~ @Socks @Stario

(No worries! I hope you're better now? ;3)

Snowstar nodded to Bubblestep when her deputy came up to her side, but she didnt move an inch, nor did she take her gaze off of Blazingstar. Her ice blue eyes met his golden ones, with only a faint trace of hostility. She merely wanted this to end in peace, not war. "Ah.. Yes. Alderscreech." The young leader flicked one ear, and turned her gaze away from him for a moment to glance around the clearing. Honestly she wasnt quite sure where the she-cat was. "She's.."

Somewhere,
Snowstar thought, her mouth twisting into a grimace as she glanced at Bubblestep, as if to ask, Where is Alderscreech? "Okay... Bring Alderscreech to him."The order was mostly for Bubblestep, but she was also addressing anyone who would listen, who knew where the old she-cat was. Snowstar then turned back to Blazingstar and addressed him. "She's fine, im sure... I ordered my warriors not to do anything." The Siamese added, which was true - She had given a strict order that Alderscreech was not to be harmed in any way, shape or form. Though she knew Blazingstar wouldnt believe that. Snowstar flicked an ear, then lifted her muzzle a little, meeting Blazing's stare with her own.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw shook his head,"no I don't have any siblings..." He sighed and looked at his paws.
"Parents?" Berrypaw had never heard of a cat with no siblings, maybe he was special. "I have four."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 16th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
( Bump )
We were here,
" Who's your older brother?" The Siamese kitten questioned as she looked at Jaykit's indicated sister cats curled up in their nest(s).

She thought of her adoptive older brother Fernkit, but she didn't know quite where the tomkit was. Looking around, she couldn't quite see him in the nursery. That is, if he was even in the nursery. For all she knew, he could be anywhere. Remembering that the kit preferred to stick around her adoptive mother, she started scanning the den for the overprotective queen that had taken her in.

"I've got an older brother too, but I don't know where he is."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:51 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(Eek i spaced out on this.)
Timberkit heaved a deep sigh, returning a forced-bu mostly real-smile back at her fuzzy peer. To the kit's question, she nodded, looking at the sticks and the leaf. "Sure." she said, crouching down low like she was going to pounce, "But I don't even know your name."
"I'm Shinekit!" The kit squeaked as she pounced on the leaf otherwise know as one of the sticks,"thanks for playing with me! Most refuse to play!" She squealed with excitement.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Parents?" Berrypaw had never heard of a cat with no siblings, maybe he was special. "I have four."
Sorrelpaw chuckled,"well of course I have parents! W-who doesn't!?"

(I don't have any set parents for him yet but if you have any cats who need an apprentice son with no siblings... XD)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw chuckled,"well of course I have parents! W-who doesn't!?"

(I don't have any set parents for him yet but if you have any cats who need an apprentice son with no siblings... XD)
I have a possible older sister and the parentals could be dead until further notice)
"Well, what are their names!" Berrypaw laughed with him, it was a relief to see the previously quiet tom laugh. He liked hearing this cat laugh, it showed him that even quiet people had fun to.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 16th, 2017, 02:08 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@Random Melchester @Suspiciousmindz @starfall @Teza @Socks @Stario @Lawlipop

Relief. That's what the WindClan Warrior felt when she saw her son, her former apprentice, and many other cats she knew from her clan. Alderscreech was done tired being in this camp, this tree loving clan. She was plume tired of it, absolutely sick of being near all these disgusting trees. She could just snort at the thought of it. Her tail lashed as she slid away from her "den", she called it a prisoner, more of less. "I'm right here, you don't have to go looking all over and beyond for me," Alderscreech replied in the most sassiest tone she could muster, it being mostly directed at Snowstar. She was tired, annoyed, and she wanted to go back home immediately. Well, as fast as they could, so to speak. The trees were getting to her. Really badly. And she really didn't like trees. In a hot sunny day, they'd be useful, but nothing else. Why did ThunderClan even like trees? Alderscreech had yet to know.
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
I have a possible older sister and the parentals could be dead until further notice)
"Well, what are their names!" Berrypaw laughed with him, it was a relief to see the previously quiet tom laugh. He liked hearing this cat laugh, it showed him that even quiet people had fun to.
Ok so I'll RP him as if his parents are dead Mkay?)

Sorrelpaw looked at his paws and sighed,"w-well th-they're u-umm...." He trailed of, a tear falling from his face.
Old August 16th, 2017, 03:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
Honeykit slept soundly in her nest- well it wasn't her nest it was Dewripple's; the queen in charge of watching over her. Ever since Russetbrook had died during the Evil Era things had been different. She had accepted after awhile that death would happen to everyone and one day she would see her mother again in Starclan. Goldenblaze actually had slept in the nursery with Honeykit and she preferred that because she was closer with her father and every night she could scent the forest on his pelt and it reminded her of her future as a warrior. Of course she was a kit and had to be looked after during the day so Snowstar assigned the queen Dewripple. Dewripple had given birth two a small litter of kits who were now apprenticed and she was close to going back to her duties so Honeykit felt guilty. Even though the queen was kind about it she still sensed that she was being a burden so Honeykit did whatever she could to be on her best behavior and do what she could to make Dewripple happy.
The small kitten twitched awake at the sound of her name. She lifted her round head and blinked away the sleepiness from her eyes and realized the sun was fairly high in the sky. I overslept! There really isn't a problem with kittens sleeping in as they don't have important things to do but if she got accustomed to this schedule it wouldn't be good for her apprenticeship. My apprenticeship! Her heart burst with joy when she realized that the day is coming fast. Another call made her jump out of her nest and trot to the nursery entrance. Outside she noticed Dewripple relaxing in the sun. To her relief she seemed very happy. I must be doing a good job with staying out of the way. Honeykit thought with a smile before asking if she could go play with the others. As soon as the queen nodded she hopped away in search of who was calling her.
It didn't take her long to find Ashenkit a little ways from the nursery. With a bright smile on her muzzle Honeykit hurried over to her friend. "Hey Ashenkit!" She purred, bumping his shoulder. The two hadn't seen each other for that long since the fire because the she-kit had still been getting over the loss of her mother. Now the young tom would get to see that she was back to her former self.
"Honey!!" Ashenkit's expression was thrilled as he turned around to the familiar voice of his friend, and the pale pelt of Honeykit met his gaze. It felt like it had been so long since he had last talked to her, gotten to see her, and just gotten to be with her in general. "How've you been? What've you been doing?" Ashenkit asked, his streaked tail whipping back and forth as he stared at his young friend. They would both be apprentices soon. Both would be apprentices of ThunderClan, ready to defend their Clan with their lives. How cool was it that they had been friends since they had been young kits and soon they wouldn't be little anymore? Ashenkit purred, pleased with the way that things were going. His bright eyes scanned Honeykit for any signs of exhaustion, or signs that she might not be ready, but she looked happy. Before she could have had much time to answer his question, an exaggerated gasp came from the tom's maw and once again the grin returned, this time bigger and brighter then ever.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh I forgot!! My apprentice ceremony is soon, and isn't yours too? Can you believe this, Honeykit? We're going to be apprentices! At least I think so, when's your apprentice ceremony?"

Now, by nature, Ashenkit wasn't someone who talked excessively. Talked a lot was even overstating it. He just talked, a normal amount, and his voice was generally happy. But he didn't interuppt other cats or just outright stop them and start talking about something else. He hadn't meant to make Honeykit feel bad, if he had at all, and he stared at her as though expecting an equally excited reaction. Though he doubted she was going to be jumping up and down, at least he somewhat doubted it. When he had first met his friend, she had never seemed like the type that he would be best friends with. And now they were! Best friends! Ashenkit was thrilled with the way things had turned out between the two of them. No, he was more then thrilled, really... but there just wasn't a word for it. The tom grinned over at Honeykit, awaiting her response to his earlier comments. They had come very fast and very loudly, so he wouldn't be too surprised if she had trouble figuring out what to say. Even if it was just a little.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 16th, 2017, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WarriorCats- View Post
@Lonestar23
(When will Beetlekit have his apprentice ceremony by the way?)

Thistleflight chuckled. "You seem tired. I can let you rest for a little while more if you'd like." She smiled at her only kit, Beetlekit. Thistleflight loved her kit forever and more. Soon would be his apprentice ceremony, and she would be brought back to her warrior duties. She loved working in the nursery. She loved to play with the kits and make friends with the other Queens and their kits. Being a warrior meant no longer sleeping in the nursery with the other cats she had slept with for moons. She had grown used to the mewling of kits at midnight, but now she'd have to forget it all for being a warrior. Thistleflight never truly enjoyed most priorities Warriors had as she did with Queens. She never wanted to leave the nursery. She never wanted to leave her kit to be an apprentice. She slightly shook her head. The time has not come yet, Thistleflight. She thought. You are still a Queen. He is still a kit. She got to her feet, her stub tail swaying in the slight breeze. She saw the other cats of the nursery awake and get moving. Outside the nursery, she saw the apprentices getting up. She shook her head. Calm down. She told herself. We're still cats of the nursery.
She smiled for a moment. And even when I am made a warrior again, I'll still be a Queen at heart.
"O-" The tom was cut off by a yawn that seemed almost too big for a kit, before he shook his head slightly and gave her a smile. "-kay." Curling back up against his Mother's soft pelt, Beetlekit closed his eyes only to feel the warmth move away. He gave a mew of half-surprise, half-protest and watched Thistleflight with a puzzled expression. Was she... okay? Did she want to be a warrior again? Now, some cats might think it surprising that Beetlekit didn't know his own mothers very well, but it wasn't like they had heart to heart talks. He felt like he knew her from the inside out, yet sometimes he wondered... did he? Did he really know her that well or did it just feel that way sometimes? Beetlekit wasn't sure, but he hoped that he knew his Mother well enough to know when she wasn't feeling well. Right now she looked okay. "Mama? Are you okay? The tom asked, watching her with a worried expression. Care was something that the tom didn't feel for very many cats. In fact, Thistleflight seemed to be the only one who saw when he felt like being a caring, gentle, almost fake-feeling cat. Soon Beetlekit would be Beetlepaw, and then who knew where things would go from there? He could grow up to be Beetlestar, which was a common fantasy among all cats, but one that he seemed to be determined to make true. He would do his best to prove himself a loyal warrior. Beetlestar. Boy, did the tom ever like the sound of that!
(I'm not sure - I need to make sure his mentor is still active, he had one at some point but I'd better be sure they can still mentor him)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread