Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
looking for willing...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 02:09 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 01:52 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:49 AM
"How do I say sorry?"...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:49 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hawkfeather's blue hues fixed themselves on Flareheart as he spoke, and she could practically feel the frustration radiating off of him. It wasn't often that she met a cat who got so frustrated with her, more so angry - or annoyed - but frustration was an emotion she hadn't had too many encounters or too much experience with. She didn't like the way that he wouldn't meet her gaze. It made her feel as though she were a bad cat, like she had really done something wrong and hurt him in some way. Though that guilty feeling faded away after a little while and she remained silent, shifting her weight and looking down at the ground as though she couldn't meet his gaze either. "Well, I guess when you put it that way..." Her voice trailed off and the bright spark seemed to return to her eyes. His apology was welcomed by the tabby, who took it as a peace offering and a way of saying that she hadn't really done anything wrong.

Thank StarClan for that - Hawkfeather had been looking fowards to making a new friend, not a new enemy today. That hatred would be one sided, as it always was... she just didn't seem to have it in her to hate anybody. "Oh no, it's fine. Everyone thinks the way you do, I'm pretty sure, anyways!" There was that cheerful chirp, almost like a bird's song, and her smile returned to her features... although her eyes didn't seem to have gone back to the lit up way that they normally were quite yet. "By the way, you are totally adorable, Flarey. You can't argue with me. That's an adorable nickname and it fits you!" Hawkfeather's blue eyes lit up in a cheerful manner, happy and completely convinced that there was no way Flareheart would reject her nickname. She thought it made him sound awesome. He didn't seem to share her opinion, but maybe now that she had pointed out he was adorable, he would change his mind. Hawkfeather was the type never to second guess things like that.

Only problem was, Flareheart might have been the most horrible cat in the Clan and she would still think that he was adorable. Everyone looked awesome, or adorable, or handsome or beautiful in her eyes. It was as though she had rose-colored glasses on and was seeing the world through them. Luckily for her, Flareheart was not the type of cat to lash out at her angrily. Or shout at her - not really, anyways. He might have gone on a rant earlier, but that was okay! Hawkfeather supposed she must have said something wrong, or else he wouldn't have gotten angry. And that was okay too. No one was happy and smiley and thought of the world in a rainbows-and-butterflies way all the time, not even Hawkfeather herself. Especially around the time of the Evil Era. Those had been the darkest days of her life, and her positive attitude had nearly been swamped out by all the negativity surrounding her.

Negativity seemed to be everywhere. Still, she had managed to keep her head up and tell herself that all she had to do was make it to the next day, and the next day would be better. Soon that "next day" had come, and returned her cheerful attitude, and she was glad to have it back.
Flareheart felt incredibly guilty for dampening Hawkfeather's mood, but he always found himself getting very passionate about the Evil Era. It wasn't as if he lost anything during the harsh moons, nothing that would severely get to him. Yet he felt compassion for others and couldn't help but feel anger towards the evil cats who started such an era. He was happy Hawkfeather had moved on and didn't seem to dwell too much on his frustration. Though he did genuinely hope that she acknowledged his statement, and maybe even take his words to heart. Flareheart hated it when others looked down upon themselves and their actions. Couldn't everyone look inside themselves and focus on the good? But he knew Hawkfeather did look at everyone and see the good, but did she see the good in herself?

A single flick of the ear was his response to his own question. Flareheart wanted to know what Hawkfeather thought of herself, and he would learn just what she thought. He'd be as blunt as need be about it. Playfully rolling his eyes, a smile brightening his features, Flareheart answered, ``Yeah, yeah, Hawky, get it all out of your system. Thought I must add, you are one cute feline.`` The tortoiseshell tom flashed her an equally-playful wink, releasing an amused laugh.

Like Hawkfeather, Flareheart was a positive cat. He disliked negativity, and yearned for positivity. He had been angry with himself for getting so frustrated just a moment before, but within a few heartbeats he reminded himself that joy was much more pleasant than anger. The glint that had left his eyes during his episode returned. His dull amber eyes always seemed to twinkle when he was happy, and this was often. It seemed his amber eyes were always bright due to the twinkle, but in reality he believed he had the ugliest eyes.
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:40 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

The newly named Stormstripe glanced gratefully at Snowstar. She sat down carefully, her large belly heavy. I guess you're a queen now. she thought to herself. She padded into the nursery, nervous to meet the other queens and kits.
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:43 PM
This account is no more!

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Stormstripe padded into the nursery. She chose a nest on the opposite side of the nursery, and lay down. She started cleaning her short gray tabby fur, her brown eyes scanning the nursery while she did so.

(Open, if anyone wanna RP)
Old August 17th, 2017, 11:22 PM
This account is no more!

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Chameleon @BluBunny
(May I join you?)

Appleflame woke up to hear two cats talking nearby. She got up energetically, and shook out dark ginger fur, moss flying everywhere. She sat down and looked around the den happily. When she finally spotted the two cats, she trotted over to them, careful not to tread on anyone's tail. "Hi! I'm Appleflame, I don't think we've met before!" she meowed enthusiasticly. She sat down with a bump. "So, what are you doing?"
Old August 17th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw looked at him, shocked and confused,"What!? Where did you get that idea!?"
"I don't know. You got sad because of something I said, so I figured it was my fault." Berrypaw looked at Sorrelpaw, happy that he didn't blame him.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Chameleon

Minkpaw approached the fresh-kill pile, pulling a small mouse from the top. The rodent dangling from their carefully-clamped jaws, the gender-less apprentice made their way to a shady corner of the camp where they settled down. Lowering themselves onto their belly, their hind legs sprawled to the side and their forearms stretched before them, Minkpaw set the mouse down between their paws. Casting a quick glance around the camp, the young apprentice dug into their tasty fresh-kill.

Their tail-tip twitched casually, and they continuously raised their head whenever they were chewing just to look around camp. Recently, Minkpaw had been in an accident that resulted in cobwebs plastered on their shoulders. They hadn't listened to their mentor who had advised them to avoid the WindClan border. They'd gotten in a fight with a rival WindClan apprentice, and Minkpaw's shoulders had practically been shredded. But if you took a look at the WindClan opponent, you wouldn't feel so bad about Minkpaw's injuries. Actually, you may feel sympathy for Minkpaw because they'd later experience the wrath of their mentor.
Old August 18th, 2017, 02:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"I don't know. You got sad because of something I said, so I figured it was my fault." Berrypaw looked at Sorrelpaw, happy that he didn't blame him.
Sorrelpaw was still looking at him in disbelief,"yes something you said made me sad! But that wasn't your fault!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Chameleon

Minkpaw approached the fresh-kill pile, pulling a small mouse from the top. The rodent dangling from their carefully-clamped jaws, the gender-less apprentice made their way to a shady corner of the camp where they settled down. Lowering themselves onto their belly, their hind legs sprawled to the side and their forearms stretched before them, Minkpaw set the mouse down between their paws. Casting a quick glance around the camp, the young apprentice dug into their tasty fresh-kill.

Their tail-tip twitched casually, and they continuously raised their head whenever they were chewing just to look around camp. Recently, Minkpaw had been in an accident that resulted in cobwebs plastered on their shoulders. They hadn't listened to their mentor who had advised them to avoid the WindClan border. They'd gotten in a fight with a rival WindClan apprentice, and Minkpaw's shoulders had practically been shredded. But if you took a look at the WindClan opponent, you wouldn't feel so bad about Minkpaw's injuries. Actually, you may feel sympathy for Minkpaw because they'd later experience the wrath of their mentor.
Chameleonpaws the newly named warrior who's warrior name sounded like an apprentice name rather than a warrior name, glanced at an apprentice with a plastered (or scarred) shoulder. How did they get those scars? she didn't know the apprentice, and she knew some apprentices were scared of warriors, so she was a little hesitent towards approaching them, since after all, she was a scared mouse of warriors just as of yesterday. She hesitated, but couldn't resist," Hello. I'm Chameleonpaws. I don't bite, since I was an apprentice yesterday. How did you get injured on your're shoulder?" She asked (Just curious what gender was Mink born as, I dunno why I was wondering)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"I'm Shinekit!" The kit squeaked as she pounced on the leaf otherwise know as one of the sticks,"thanks for playing with me! Most refuse to play!" She squealed with excitement.
Timberkit smiled a small smile. She wa sgkad the kit had someone, also known as her. "I'm Timberkit." She mewed in her high-pitched voice, deciding not to reply to her last statement.
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Timberkit smiled a small smile. She wa sgkad the kit had someone, also known as her. "I'm Timberkit." She mewed in her high-pitched voice, deciding not to reply to her last statement.
"Hi Timberkit!" Shinekit bounced on one of the sticks happily, wagging her tail like a dog.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread