Last post by vellichor
Today 10:40 PM

Old January 22nd, 2020, 08:15 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Sagehawk returned Silverrose's smile with an equally bright grin, tail waving behind him. "Sure! Did you want to hunt around here, or should we go somewhere else?" he asked, looking away from the Riverclanner so he could check out the surrounding area. The embarrassment from his fruitless morning hunt stung, but he ignored it in favor of a keeping the conversation alive. "The river's right over here if we wanted to go fishing, but I bet it's preeeetty cold in there."
"ya lets just hunt around here for now, ive been finding alot" she said to the tom
(i wont be on for a bit i have exams)
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 22nd, 2020, 03:59 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

"B-but.. Eagleflight she died because of me!" Riverpaw busted out before biting her tongue. She shouldn't be so loud... It actually hurt for her to yell. When was the last time she even had? She barely said anything and when she did it was a whisper almost.
Riverpaw shook her head eyes closed. "I couldn't even completely kill her... T-Thistlestep came up and killed her be-because I put her in so much pain she was just dying on the ground... It was an accident b-but it was horrible." The little apprentice whimpered. "I don't think StarClan will... Understand..." Why did they have to fight? Why did she have to kill a cat?! She wasn't cut out to be a warrior, this proved it! She just wanted to stop the cat enough to have her give up. She didn't want to hurt her... Not like she had. Not at all
Eagleflight stood in shocked silence for a long moment, his jaw slightly agape. He was speechless. Not even he had caused that kind of suffering in another cat. He honestly didn't know how to properly console her, but he would try.

"Riverpaw," He started, resting his tail on her flank for emotional support. "StarClan knows that you didn't do it on purpose. Battles happen, and cats die. It's part of the life of a warrior. It's going to be okay, I promise. But it is something you'll have to get used to. Use this experience to make you stronger, and grow from it." Maybe he should take his own advice. But in his mind, what he had done to ShadowClan seemed far worse than the death of one cat. But Riverpaw would never know what that was.

"Would you like to go hunting, to take your mind off from this?" Sometimes a good distraction could make a world of a difference.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 23rd, 2020, 12:17 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
" its ok you dont have to explain, and if you think i dont see what happens your wrong but you looked happy so i just kept on minding my own buisness
Glazewing nodded, giving her a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Let's stay friends, at least. I need those."
Old January 23rd, 2020, 02:21 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The calico walked along the riverbank, tossing pebbled into the cracking ice. His amber eyes in slits, watching the minnows swim underneath. White huffs came out of my nose, crisp air welcoming my visit. The sun was at its highest peak when I finally decided to pad closer to the border.
@~WolfDen~
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Goldencloud tilted his head a little at her as she talked. She seemed so unsure of herself. He didn't really know what to say either to make it better, he didn't want her to dislike him nor be uncomfortable. However, he didn't have a whole lot of experience in caring for young cats still. It was easier with the other warriors because they often shared their feelings, or displayed their emotions better. He kept the cheerful expression though and flicked his bushy tail to the left, veering that way in the territory.

"Well that's a good place to start!" Goldencloud said encouragingly. Now that they were away from prying eyes maybe Shimmeringpaw would feel a little more at ease. "Do you want to talk about what happened? I- If you don't that's okay too. I just don't want you to feel nervous about training." He wasn't sure if any of his words were right, but at least he was trying to help the young cat out.
@Shimm

Last edited by Ever; January 23rd, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:45 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Of course, she was skeptical with the warrior, Fennelheart didn't care about her, Stoatdance is injured. So now she was placed with a third mentor, it seemed like she was bad luck. Light blue eyes looking at the tom, he's smiling? It confused the molly, why is he smiling?
"U-uh yeah I guess it's b-better than knowing nothing." She agreed with Goldencloud, some of her nerves going away. "I blame m-myself for my mentor's injury. If I was there I could have helped her." The apprentice was being honest with the tom. It's all my fault... "I'm not n-nervous about training...it's if I mess up." Shimmeringpaw admitted out loud. No one knew about her anxiety but Wormpaw, her brother. Saying it out loud made the she-cat avoid Goldencloud's gaze.
@Ever
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:09 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
"ya lets just hunt around here for now, ive been finding alot" she said to the tom
(i wont be on for a bit i have exams)
(no worries! school takes priority :-) )

“Okay,” he nodded to Silverrose, scenting the air for any nearby prey (if there was anything still left). Between her finding lots of prey and them having a conversation where everyone could hear, he wasn't sure there would be anything nearby.

Still, Sagehawk trusted her judgement, and if she said there was a lot, then there probably were. So he walked off in one direction, treading lightly on the snow so as not to startle anything. It’s really cold! he thought, fur fluffing up.

Ah! There was a fresh scent over here. Sagehawk narrowed his eyes, searching for any sign of life in the undergrowth, when he spotted a leaf rustling. A mouse! He looked over his shoulder at Silverrose, flicking his tail at the prey to alert her to it as well.

lio was here ♥
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Eagleflight stood in shocked silence for a long moment, his jaw slightly agape. He was speechless. Not even he had caused that kind of suffering in another cat. He honestly didn't know how to properly console her, but he would try.

"Riverpaw," He started, resting his tail on her flank for emotional support. "StarClan knows that you didn't do it on purpose. Battles happen, and cats die. It's part of the life of a warrior. It's going to be okay, I promise. But it is something you'll have to get used to. Use this experience to make you stronger, and grow from it." Maybe he should take his own advice. But in his mind, what he had done to ShadowClan seemed far worse than the death of one cat. But Riverpaw would never know what that was.

"Would you like to go hunting, to take your mind off from this?" Sometimes a good distraction could make a world of a difference.

She managed to look back up to him as his tail rested on her side. She really hoped he was right. But get used to it? That might take her a while. She didn't want to get used to killing cats... Who would? Was Eagleflight used to killing cats? That seem impossible. He was so nice and actually cared about her. Her of all cats! She never had anyone like that... "Are... you used to killing cats?" Riverpaw asked, voice a mere whisper. She'd calmed down a bit but was still a bit upset.
Snapping out of it River realized how personal that question was. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't. Ask that..." The silver tabby apologized trying to push her own emotions away. She was being selfish wasn't she? Eagleflight shouldn't have to listen to her after he already told her twice that she was fine.
With his question on hunting she nodded. She could do that. That was why they were out here to begin with.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:08 AM
eternally tired

@Shimm

Morningmeadow stepped outside of Riverclan camp to go hunting. She hummed as she walked and noticed Mossythorn sitting by the water. She walked over to him and said "Hi Mossythorn!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 24th, 2020, 09:12 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Beetlepaw simply turned her gaunt eyes up at him and blinked. What did he say? She couldn’t hear him over the peals of discouraging cackles and taunts that rung around her head and filled her ears with fuzz. Lionstar was in there- his laughs were the loudest.. Someone else as well, but it was too garbled to make sense of.. And sometimes, if she listened closely, weaving in between the crowing of Lionstar and the stranger, she swore she could hear Bearpaw.. muttering at her.. Her legs wobbled like twigs beneath her. They hurt, but she was too confused to notice. All she could think of- all she really understood- was her nest. That was where she slept.. And sleep was what she wanted. The apprentice tried to step around the greenish warrior and continue on her march towards it, but he seemed determined not to let that happen. Why? Beetlepaw didn’t really know. She didn’t really care to know, she just knew she wanted not to be wherever this tom wanted to drag her off to. “Guh..” protested Beetlepaw, reaching hopelessly out at the apprentice’s den as it became a speck in the distance. Too late, she was already being strung along to someplace else without the energy to so much as object.

Maybe she should ask? No.. What would she do with that information? She’d just bury it, forget it and then find out later anyway. What if it was something she didn’t like- something bad? Well, knowing would just make it bad sooner, so she kept her mouth shut until they’d finally arrived at the mystery place. Beetlepaw slumped to the ground like a bag of rocks and rolled her head over to look. Oh.. A river.. Why? Was she gonna get cold and wet? She didn’t like being cold and wet. She really hoped she wasn’t going to get cold and wet.. but yet again, she didn’t have the strength to complain.

@vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)