Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM

Old February 24th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post

Waterpaw saw the mouse run and she ran after it. She caught up to it and grabbed its tail in her jaws and three it in the air. It landed and became dazed. The molly caught up to it and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. "You started to catch it so it's yours." , she purred.
Blueberrypaw watched the molly closely. “You caught it. It’s yours.” He meowed pushing it toward the molly. He laid down and flipped around in the grass. The grey cat looked toward Waterpaw with a kit like smile.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 24th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Blueberrypaw watched the molly closely. “You caught it. It’s yours.” He meowed pushing it toward the molly. He laid down and flipped around in the grass. The grey cat looked toward Waterpaw with a kit like smile.
Waterpaw watched him flipping around the grass and let out a purr. She playfully batted at his shoulder. She flipped down and began to roll around in the grass. Waterpaw began to feel like a lot again. Safe in her mother's fur. The thought of her mother and her stand up and think about her. She felt sad.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 25th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Sandykit looked up at the molly and began to feel more better now that she didn't look so big. The kitten began to try and think of her mother's name. She couldn't think of the name she had heard so many times before. "I can't remember her name, but she looks just like me." , she whimpered.
Ivyshine watched the kit sort through everything. "I've never seen any molly's like you." Ivyshine frowned slightly, sorting through her own memories but to no avail. "I'm sorry. I'm Ivyshine." She introduced herself. "I would like to help but it seems I can't help to find your mother little one. But you can't just go into other's territories whenever you want." She waited to see the kit's features crumble.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 26th, 2019, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine watched the kit sort through everything. "I've never seen any molly's like you." Ivyshine frowned slightly, sorting through her own memories but to no avail. "I'm sorry. I'm Ivyshine." She introduced herself. "I would like to help but it seems I can't help to find your mother little one. But you can't just go into other's territories whenever you want." She waited to see the kit's features crumble.
Sandykit nodded, not wanting to hear this, but let out smile. "Oh it's okay and I understand that I can't wander here. I just really miss my mama." , she meowed. Her smile dared and she put her tail and ears down.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 27th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Ombre Party

Cedarpaw wasn't focusing properly on the border as he suddenly dropped down into the best hunting crouch he could muster. He crept over the ground, eyes locked onto a water vole not too far from his position. Water vole were one of his favorite land prey and he didn't want to miss the chance. The orange tabby was within striking distance in a matter of moments and let his body launch forward, claws sinking into the vole as he bit down on it's neck.

Moments later, Cedarpaw was standing proudly with the vole in his jaws. Firehawk will be so proud! he thought to himself before remembering where he was. Had he crossed the border?!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:16 AM
Reach For The Stars

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Ombre Party

Cedarpaw wasn't focusing properly on the border as he suddenly dropped down into the best hunting crouch he could muster. He crept over the ground, eyes locked onto a water vole not too far from his position. Water vole were one of his favorite land prey and he didn't want to miss the chance. The orange tabby was within striking distance in a matter of moments and let his body launch forward, claws sinking into the vole as he bit down on it's neck.

Moments later, Cedarpaw was standing proudly with the vole in his jaws. Firehawk will be so proud! he thought to himself before remembering where he was. Had he crossed the border?!
Citruspaw watched him make his kill. When she realized the vole was on her side of the border, it was too late and it was already in his mouth. She felt a defensive fire the began to burn in her belly and she finally showed herself, clearing her throat to get his attention as of she was behind him.
"I'm pretty sure thats Thunderclan prey." She told him with a slightly agitated flick of her ears.

No star is lost at all

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:29 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Sandykit nodded, not wanting to hear this, but let out smile. "Oh it's okay and I understand that I can't wander here. I just really miss my mama." , she meowed. Her smile dared and she put her tail and ears down.
Ivyshine sighed. "I should get you back now - its not safe for you to wander here on your own. You took a big risk coming here, you know that right? Its okay if you miss your mama, to be honest, i do too, but Thunderclan is your clan now." She paused to let it all sink it. "Ready to go back to your home now?" She asked gently.

No star is lost at all

Old March 4th, 2019, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine sighed. "I should get you back now - its not safe for you to wander here on your own. You took a big risk coming here, you know that right? Its okay if you miss your mama, to be honest, i do too, but Thunderclan is your clan now." She paused to let it all sink it. "Ready to go back to your home now?" She asked gently.
Sandykit took all of her words in and nodded her understanding. She touched her nose to the older cats. "Thank's for trying.", she meowed. The kitten turned around and padded beside the Riverclan she-cat. "You don't have to walk me into camp though.", she meowed.

Old March 5th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Ombre Party

[I just realized I started this rp on the wrong border so I moved it lol]

Cedarpaw's heart sunk as the sound of a nearby cat made their presence. His body turned quickly, gaze settling on another apprentice. Younger maybe? The vole dropped to the ground and he wanted to lower himself, but held his ground, meeting the other's gaze. However, it was clear he was rather timid, not wanting to make a big deal about this. Fallenstar would chew him out! "Oh.. uh.." he looked back at the border then at her, "I didn't mean to.." he couldn't even finish the sentence.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 10th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Ombre Party

[I just realized I started this rp on the wrong border so I moved it lol]

Cedarpaw's heart sunk as the sound of a nearby cat made their presence. His body turned quickly, gaze settling on another apprentice. Younger maybe? The vole dropped to the ground and he wanted to lower himself, but held his ground, meeting the other's gaze. However, it was clear he was rather timid, not wanting to make a big deal about this. Fallenstar would chew him out! "Oh.. uh.." he looked back at the border then at her, "I didn't mean to.." he couldn't even finish the sentence.
Citruspaw looked at the tom through narrowed eyes. She was blowing off steam from having such a boring day, and for some unnatural reason, she felt her claws itching to tare his pelt to shreds. No, even you are better than that. She reprimanded herself in her head. Maybe she could manipulate him instead? But for what? Speaking aloud, she ordered, "Come here, or I will claw you to shreds." Citruspaw was unsure of where she was going with this, but she kept a suspicious face and a slight snarl, trying her best to intimidate him.

No star is lost at all